All Things Sephora

mel33t

LOL ! Ooo nars sin. I don't give it enough love. I don't know why! Maybe I should pick up another blush from them... Any suggestions? I have orgasm and doucouer
You need all of them. :sigh: Almeria is gorgeous, that's the newest one. If super pigmented blushes freak you out Deep Throat is nice and I really love Torrid. They're all great though. I've never had a did.
How do you like these? Are they worth the money?
I just bought the purple ones with the 20% off sale and I liked them. I wouldn't pay full price for them though. But I love the way they smell. So I thought I'd get two packs now.

laurennnxox

Still no gift card. Blech! Calling them now. EDIT: They wouldn't send me an email with the code. Said they could only do phone orders. No apology for not receiving the card at all. Also tried to tell me I couldn't use a Promo code & the Gift card. I said, "I don't mean to correct you, but I've had friends place orders already, and they used both." So he was like, "oh.. well, I don't know let me try." Of course it worked, they're two separate types codes! DEFINITELY my last order with Sephora for a long, long time. Not only for my wallet sake, but I feel more valued elsewhere. Eh. EDIT 2: Annnnd I Just got my email confirmation and it was *all* wrong. :( Oh boy.

awickedshape

Still no gift card. Blech! Calling them now. EDIT: They wouldn't send me an email with the code. Said they could only do phone orders. No apology for not receiving the card at all. Also tried to tell me I couldn't use a Promo code & the Gift card. I said, "I don't mean to correct you, but I've had friends place orders already, and they used both." So he was like, "oh.. well, I don't know let me try." Of course it worked, they're two separate types codes! DEFINITELY my last order with Sephora for a long, long time. Not only for my wallet sake, but I feel more valued elsewhere. Eh. EDIT 2: Annnnd I Just got my email confirmation and it was *all* wrong. :( Oh boy.
Ugh. Darn Sephora.

laurennnxox

Hey ladies! Sorry to be a pain about this. Did ya'll say you could use a Promo w/ the gift card? I was told by two different CS agents that I couldn't. I finally got them to just give me the code so I can shop at my own leisure and not place a phone order. I tried to enter the GC and got this...

v0ltagekid

Hey ladies! Sorry to be a pain about this. Did ya'll say you could use a Promo w/ the gift card? I was told by two different CS agents that I couldn't. I finally got them to just give me the code so I can shop at my own leisure and not place a phone order. I tried to enter the GC and got this...

I placed my order yesterday with the gift card, used the code rougehair, and it worked.
Maybe today they disabled it?
That's rude!
:(

laurennnxox

I placed my order yesterday with the gift card, used the code rougehair, and it worked.
Maybe today they disabled it?
That's rude!
:(
Okay, NOW I am getting really, really mad. I'm glad you were able to do both! But I am very upset with how I am being treated as a VIBR. I never get my mailed card or email for the GC, and people are able to use the code earlier than a lot of people. Now, they "disable" being able to use a promo *and* GC when others have already placed an order getting both is extremely unfair. Even if it was a glitch, i still didn't even have a chance to try and place my order. Sigh.

v0ltagekid

Okay, NOW I am getting really, really mad. I'm glad you were able to do both! But I am very upset with how I am being treated as a VIBR. I never get my mailed card or email for the GC, and people are able to use the code earlier than a lot of people. Now, they "disable" being able to use a promo *and* GC when others have already placed an order getting both is extremely unfair. Even if it was a glitch, i still didn't even have a chance to try and place my order. Sigh.
That is really unfair. I don't understand why u can't use a promo code.
Even with the gift card, I spent over 40 bucks of my own money, that still entitles me to a freebie.
Sephora is really cheap with their "gifts" seriously.
I ordered a lipstick and foundation from nordstroms before my trip to london like 3 weeks ago,and got a HUGE GWP, I mean huge, it was like 20 freebies. and their three samples at checkout, I don't understand why sephora is so cheap, all other retailers understand that the freebies and promotions are what keep people coming back u know.

Shopping Obsess

finally got my promo code in email(just when I was on my third phone call to Sephora). First CS told me she couldn't give me the code over the phone. Second CS took 15 mins to place my 3 item order and when I told her I wanted the gift box option with my order, she said " you want to redeem points for that?" I calmly explained to her that it is a free option and she said " no, you need to redeem points for that". Put me on hold for another 5 mins and I hung up. Third CS gave me my promo code over the phone, no problem whatsoever. After I finished with my online order(using Mr. Rebates which is 10%), my magic email arrived.

mollyv6

Yes, I was able to use both. I ordered last night and was able to use the code SURPRISE for the mystery sample bag. Not sure why you couldn't use a promo code today...

laurennnxox

That is really unfair. I don't understand why u can't use a promo code.
Even with the gift card, I spent over 40 bucks of my own money, that still entitles me to a freebie.
Sephora is really cheap with their "gifts" seriously.
I ordered a lipstick and foundation from nordstroms before my trip to london like 3 weeks ago,and got a HUGE GWP, I mean huge, it was like 20 freebies. and their three samples at checkout, I don't understand why sephora is so cheap, all other retailers understand that the freebies and promotions are what keep people coming back u know.
I agree. I really do not want to shop at Sephora any more. But the Ulta here is far away and not great, and I don't have any major department stores at my mall. I'd have to solely rely on ordering online. It's a shame Sephora treats me (and others!) like non-valued customers. They're the only place that has all my favorite brands in one store. I wouldn't be hard for me to shop elsewhere at home, but I am away getting my Master's and won't be done for another year. Right now I am researching other brushes I can get because I am tired of Sephora's crap. I'm looking for a nice liquid foundation brush that makes it look airbushed, a concealer brush, and some nice new eye brushes. I'd love suggestions if anyone has favorites!

DILLIGAF

Silly question but are you in Canada? On the Beauty Talk for Sephora there was some complaints about Canadians not being able to do both promo and the GC.

laurennnxox

finally got my promo code in email(just when I was on my third phone call to Sephora). First CS told me she couldn't give me the code over the phone. Second CS took 15 mins to place my 3 item order and when I told her I wanted the gift box option with my order, she said " you want to redeem points for that?" I calmly explained to her that it is a free option and she said " no, you need to redeem points for that". Put me on hold for another 5 mins and I hung up. Third CS gave me my promo code over the phone, no problem whatsoever. After I finished with my online order(using Mr. Rebates which is 10%), my magic email arrived
I went through the same thing basically! However, after attempting to get use a promo code and my GC.... (to no avail I might add) the online cart now says my GC is invalid. I am steaming mad.

DILLIGAF

I agree. I really do not want to shop at Sephora any more. But the Ulta here is far away and not great, and I don't have any major department stores at my mall. I'd have to solely rely on ordering online. It's a shame Sephora treats me (and others!) like non-valued customers. They're the only place that has all my favorite brands in one store. I wouldn't be hard for me to shop elsewhere at home, but I am away getting my Master's and won't be done for another year. Right now I am researching other brushes I can get because I am tired of Sephora's crap. I'm looking for a nice liquid foundation brush that makes it look airbushed, a concealer brush, and some nice new eye brushes. I'd love suggestions if anyone has favorites!
Bdellium Tools! I love their eye brushes and they are at prices that won't break the bank. Also for eye brushes I would suggest Crown, Royal and Langnickel, and IT for Ulta.

awickedshape

finally got my promo code in email(just when I was on my third phone call to Sephora). First CS told me she couldn't give me the code over the phone. Second CS took 15 mins to place my 3 item order and when I told her I wanted the gift box option with my order, she said " you want to redeem points for that?" I calmly explained to her that it is a free option and she said " no, you need to redeem points for that". Put me on hold for another 5 mins and I hung up. Third CS gave me my promo code over the phone, no problem whatsoever. After I finished with my online order(using Mr. Rebates which is 10%), my magic email arrived.
SMH