All Things Sephora

laurennnxox

Funny story for you ladies tonight. Apparently, despite being VIB Rouge before the qualification date and spending about another grand somehow between qualification and now, Sephora decided that I didn't deserve to get a Holiday Reward Card. Obviously that is how they felt since a card was not even issued for my email address. So I can't even ask for them to resend my email, because an email or a gift card was never generated for my account. They also denied me any points for the shipping delay saying my orders were processed and shipped out by the 3 day deadline (I had a few that did take 3 days) but was not even given some form of sorry given that I can only benefit from the Holiday Reward Card if I call up. So no 10% ebates for me, no dilly dallying and browsing and adding last minute items to my order. I have to call them. *sigh* I need to reevaluate my shopping destination!
I am so sorry about your experience. I gave up and went to use my GC in store. I had some items to return anyway. I feel you, though! Sephora has really been getting on my nerves lately and I am seriously going to cut down on purchasing from them unless I absolutely can't find them item elsewhere. After the holidays I might open up a Nordstrom card.

Shars

I am so sorry about your experience. I gave up and went to use my GC in store. I had some items to return anyway. I feel you, though! Sephora has really been getting on my nerves lately and I am seriously going to cut down on purchasing from them unless I absolutely can't find them item elsewhere. After the holidays I might open up a Nordstrom card.
Thing is, I don't have a Sephora near me, so almost all my shopping is online. I guess I should still be happy that they will still give me the $ off, but gosh, they really need to sort their IT issues the hell out! Nordstrom is the place I shop most after Sephora. I may just have to look into a Nordstrom card as well. If only they did a 20% sale good for beauty items, they would have me all to their perfect, free shipping selves lol. I just love that I can order something for $1 from Nordies and it ships free!

Mimi702

I seriously looove Berlin! I'm pleasantly surprised. Do you have any other of her liquid lipsticks? I have Bahau5 and like it, too. I want to get one of the reds, but they seem sooo close! Not sure which to pull the trigger on.
Ive fallen asleep with it on in the past & it leaves a really nice stain too without any weird patches. Tried to get other colors but whenever I'm at the store they are sold out of most & the testers are all old & yucky that u can't even swatch your hand to see the color. Been wanting to get Bahau5, Underage Rd &LUV.. I have Armageddon, which I luv cuz it reminds me of my Saint Germain but I have to use certain color looks with it or it can really clash with my skintone.
How are u liking the Nest rollers..? I picked up 1 for myself & my mum and I'm loving them!! I didn't like the Clean rollers (only white woods), but they were giving me a migrane so those are going bk.

laurennnxox

It's okay. It just kinda ruins the shopping experience you know?

Thing is, I don't have a Sephora near me, so almost all my shopping is online. I guess I should still be happy that they will still give me the $ off, but gosh, they really need to sort their IT issues the hell out! Nordstrom is the place I shop most after Sephora. I may just have to look into a Nordstrom card as well. If only they did a 20% sale good for beauty items, they would have me all to their perfect, free shipping selves lol. I just love that I can order something for $1 from Nordies and it ships free!
I agree. Definitely ruins the experience. I did *not* want to order on the phone at all. I'm lucky to have a nice large sephora near me. I do not have a Nordstrom near me... but I will sacrifice for better customer service and free shipping. I just wish for more frequent discounts on beauty. At least they price match, I believe. I am seriously considering the card!

Mimi702

Funny story for you ladies tonight. Apparently, despite being VIB Rouge before the qualification date and spending about another grand somehow between qualification and now, Sephora decided that I didn't deserve to get a Holiday Reward Card. Obviously that is how they felt since a card was not even issued for my email address. So I can't even ask for them to resend my email, because an email or a gift card was never generated for my account. They also denied me any points for the shipping delay saying my orders were processed and shipped out by the 3 day deadline (I had a few that did take 3 days) but was not even given some form of sorry given that I can only benefit from the Holiday Reward Card if I call up. So no 10% ebates for me, no dilly dallying and browsing and adding last minute items to my order. I have to call them. *sigh* I need to reevaluate my shopping destination!
aww that sucks! Sorry Shars you have to go threw all that
thmbdn.gif

Shars

aww that sucks! Sorry Shars you have to go threw all that
thmbdn.gif
Yup, it does. I've never had any issues with them before except for the email drama but we'll see how next year pans out. Did you get anything with your card. Apologies if you already posted what you got.

Mimi702

Yup, it does. I've never had any issues with them before except for the email drama but we'll see how next year pans out. Did you get anything with your card. Apologies if you already posted what you got.
nah not yet. I didn't get an email till about an hr or 2 ago..sorry u didn't get urs tho babe
ssad.gif
maybe you might still get an email. Was thinking of getting new MJ palette (starlet or night owl) or Guerlain lippie. and those YSl lip tints look nice too but on the fence if I should just pull the trigger on 1 or wait to see some swatches. What are u thinking of getting Shars..?

Shars

nah not yet. I didn't get an email till about an hr or 2 ago..sorry u didn't get urs tho babe
ssad.gif
maybe you might still get an email. Was thinking of getting new MJ palette (starlet or night owl) or Guerlain lippie. and those YSl lip tints look nice too but on the fence if I should just pull the trigger on 1 or wait to see some swatches. What are u thinking of getting Shars..?
Oooh, I was thinking along the same lines lol. Everybody has been raving about that Rouge Parade and that red casing is just lush. Problem #1, I don't need any more red lipsticks. Then I was thinking of getting either the new MJ palette or The Siren, the one with the bright colours. Problem #2, I really don't need any more eyeshadow! lol. So I'll either be really naughty or I may just end up topping-up on some skincare.

Mimi702

Meddy.. Guerlain Rouge Parade is back in stock! I think I remember maybe you & a couple of people might have wanted this. .

Medgal07

Oh its a good thing I checked my email. I got an electronic copy of the card. I didn't know it had already started. I don't know what to get but I hear there is a new Kat Von D palette now.
ICL...I have visions of opening the door to your house and makeup falling out. I would love come play in your amazing stash!!

Medgal07

So not funny! Time to talk to a manager
nonono.gif

Jaymuhlee

I tried calling three times (makes me feel so ridiculous having to do that) and each person gave me a different story--none of which actually provided me with my code or even the option to order over the phone. Maybe I should just chill with online shopping for a while...

awickedshape

What are you eyeing AWS?

For the Delight daily item I was looking to see if I can get a mini of My Burberry after all because of the highlighter.

I was looking to buy more Nudestix products (@elegant-one
amuse.gif
), like the Nudity lip pen because even though I don't buy glosses anymore, this is perfection to me: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/nudestix-holiday-2014-collection/. However, I don't like how it looks here http://www.beautylish.com/s/nudestix-lip-pen-nudity-gloss, so I'll skip that.

Shars

I tried calling three times (makes me feel so ridiculous having to do that) and each person gave me a different story--none of which actually provided me with my code or even the option to order over the phone. Maybe I should just chill with online shopping for a while...
ohboy.gif

When you're ready to order, you should just go straight through to the ordering option and TELL them that you haven't received you card and want them to apply it to your telephone order. If not, just go in store and flash your card. They have to apply the discount.

Medgal07

For the Delight daily item I was looking to see if I can get a mini of My Burberry after all because of the highlighter.

amuse.gif
), like the Nudity lip pen because even though I don't buy glosses anymore, this is perfection to me: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/nudestix-holiday-2014-collection/. However, I don't like how it looks here http://www.beautylish.com/s/nudestix-lip-pen-nudity-gloss, so I'll skip that.
In deed!!!

I see what you mean about the second link. I don't like the looks of that either. I can't wear gloss unless it's over a lipstick.

hitchcockblonde

I'm sorry to all the people who are having trouble with their gift cards, Sephora is seriously getting ridiculous. I did get my card in the mail although that surprised me as I never got the one for the 20% off code. I placed my order Monday and I got the OCC Lip Primer as a gift for my friend, Bite agave lip mask and jack black hand cream(this stuff is a winter miracle) for myself and I used the promo code for the mini Carven perfume candle. I got my order today and the candle is so cute! And bigger than I expected.

elegant-one

amuse.gif
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif
I'm still undecided

Sandy072

I got mine, and like all of you, I have no idea what to get....   Anna? Polish? perfume? MUFE shadows? YSL lip tint? Guerlain lippie?  Balls? 
Not sure if you ordered yet [@]Prettypackages[/@] but Anna is gorgeous!!! Perfume always good too.. I almost went with a rollerball for travel but I do have one of those travalo mini atomizers. Everyone also loves those balls.. Haven't tried myself.
[COLOR=0000FF]   At least you found some good stuff to get!!![/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]What are you eyeing AWS?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Odd...they seem to be all over the map with this[/COLOR]:shock:   [COLOR=0000FF]I'm Rouge and got $25[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Exactly.  Although didn't someone say it depended on when you made Rouge?[/COLOR]
Yes! I am very excited for aubergine... Someone posted a swatch either here or in the Bite thread and I remember thinking it was stunning. The mini size also makes me feel less guilty since I need another lip product like a hole in the head ! Yet I somehow find myself looking at those Colour pop lip items as we speak.. Whoops! I'm disappointed to hear all the poor customer service experiences... I expect better from big companies.. Everyone who has been pushing Nordstroms is right, they set the bar for great GC. I've had their associates track down a handbag for me from across the country and ship to my house for free.. Same with shoes that I couldn't find in my size... None of these were terribly expensive is their commitment is even more impressive. They are just world class. Sephora and mac should take notes!