All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I'm disappointed to hear all the poor customer service experiences... I expect better from big companies.. Everyone who has been pushing Nordstroms is right, they set the bar for great GC. I've had their associates track down a handbag for me from across the country and ship to my house for free.. Same with shoes that I couldn't find in my size... None of these were terribly expensive is their commitment is even more impressive. They are just world class. Sephora and mac should take notes!
lmao.gif
Be careful......Lip products can get aggressive. I've had a few jump into my cart---unprovoked!!

I've noticed the customer service is very inconsistent. It depends on who you get---it can go either way. That shouldn't happen.

Sandy072

:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]Be careful......Lip products can get aggressive.  I've had a few jump into my cart---unprovoked!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     I've noticed the customer [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]service is very inconsistent.  It depends on who you get---it can go either way.  That shouldn't happen.[/COLOR]
Haha they are devilish!!! I need to cool it with the purchasing... Or I won't enjoy what I have already! Agreed on the consistency.. It's a downfall. Almost like they don't have a strong training program or company core mission/ideals that are reinforced at all levels. Hopefully they get their act together!

Prettypackages

Funny story for you ladies tonight. Apparently, despite being VIB Rouge before the qualification date and spending about another grand somehow between qualification and now, Sephora decided that I didn't deserve to get a Holiday Reward Card. Obviously that is how they felt since a card was not even issued for my email address. So I can't even ask for them to resend my email, because an email or a gift card was never generated for my account. They also denied me any points for the shipping delay saying my orders were processed and shipped out by the 3 day deadline (I had a few that did take 3 days) but was not even given some form of sorry given that I can only benefit from the Holiday Reward Card if I call up. So no 10% ebates for me, no dilly dallying and browsing and adding last minute items to my order. I have to call them. *sigh* I need to reevaluate my shopping destination!
damn... I'm sorry...

Dolly Snow

lmao.gif
Be careful......Lip products can get aggressive. I've had a few jump into my cart---unprovoked!!

I've noticed the customer service is very inconsistent. It depends on who you get---it can go either way. That shouldn't happen.
Evil little things haha
girlhaha.gif

armeonicx

Any opinions on the Philosophy shower gels? I'm eyeing two of the holiday scents. Snow Angel and Sugar Plum Fairy. I've never thought so hard on a purchase haha

Dolly Snow

Any opinions on the Philosophy shower gels? I'm eyeing two of the holiday scents. Snow Angel and Sugar Plum Fairy. I've never thought so hard on a purchase haha
I have some in the mail....but I have used the Snow Angel scent in the lotion form..it is so light, airy and fresh, slight sweetness. Perfect for winter.

smallestkitten

I usually love Philosophy shower gels but snow angel is not one of their better ones in my opinion! I prefer stronger/sweeter ones, though. Like dolly said, it's very light and airy.

smallestkitten

Also, I never got the gift card email so I messaged Sephora on Facebook and one of their customer service people got back to me within the hour with the card number and pin. Super quick and easy! Maybe some of you gals who have bad phone/email experiences should try their Facebook? Their email responses have always been useless to me but social media is great. And I was able to use a promo code with my gift card - I'm happy about it, but annoyed on behalf of all you ladies who couldn't.

pbpink

Funny story for you ladies tonight. Apparently, despite being VIB Rouge before the qualification date and spending about another grand somehow between qualification and now, Sephora decided that I didn't deserve to get a Holiday Reward Card. Obviously that is how they felt since a card was not even issued for my email address. So I can't even ask for them to resend my email, because an email or a gift card was never generated for my account. They also denied me any points for the shipping delay saying my orders were processed and shipped out by the 3 day deadline (I had a few that did take 3 days) but was not even given some form of sorry given that I can only benefit from the Holiday Reward Card if I call up. So no 10% ebates for me, no dilly dallying and browsing and adding last minute items to my order. I have to call them. *sigh* I need to reevaluate my shopping destination!
oh goodness! do not worry! i never get sent the card by mail nor email, no one knows why but every year i just call up and they place the $25 as a credit on my account - it's all about who you get on the phone, i can tell right away even when i call my amex card too so not just Sephora.....

i was not happy with an order ordeal this past sale and i calmly said well fine i''ll just return everything, she said hold on, with in a minute all problems solved!

in regards to points, say that you were told all VIB rouge would get 500 points and you would like them to honor it and you would really appreciate it as you know what an ordeal it was for Sephora and what a shame, blah, blah....must get the right CS person!

good luck, try one more time! they answer quick so should not take more than 10 mins, kill them with kindness, honey works!

awickedshape

Need?  LOL  none of it..  I just realized btwn Sephora F&F or whatever sale, Nars 20%. and Mac Prabal, Burberry, I have bought.. I think 13 lipsticks in two weeks....    So yeah... But that Guerlain lippie you posted in the theme thread is GORGEOUS, and calling me.  I just might...  How are you supposed to pronounce Bahau5?  damn...  I'm sorry... 
As for Bauhaus (I say bow-house, bow as in bending forward, maybe one of our German-speaking members can correct!) , I know of the Bauhaus school and the band... maybe it's some stylized logo the band used or they threw in the 5 to be "edgy"? Lol

DILLIGAF

My order already shipped. Honestly I'm surprised. I was just telling my sister that Sephora removes your funds from your back almost instantaneously when you hit that submit button if only they responded as quickly in shipping things out. My internet connection was out for most of the day yesterday and I was able to get back on this morning. The first thing I checked was my mail and within the top 10 messages was a shipment announcement from Sephora.

Sandy072

Mo
My order already shipped. Honestly I'm surprised. I was just telling my sister that Sephora removes your funds from your back almost instantaneously when you hit that submit button if only they responded as quickly in shipping things out. My internet connection was out for most of the day yesterday and I was able to get back on this morning. The first thing I checked was my mail and within the top 10 messages was a shipment announcement from Sephora. 
Mine too, and i ordered late afternoon yesterday.... Not getting excited til the tracking info is actually uploaded!

Sabrunka

I'm ANGRY. I called Sephora to make sure that the code I was given would work in the US (it was a canadian email for canadian sephoras... As I am from Canada but live here now) and they told me yes. I tried it online and it did NOT work!!! Ughhh I emailed them, hope they can get back to me soon... I want to use it in store but tested online first to prevent embarrassment in store.

v0ltagekid

I'm ANGRY. I called Sephora to make sure that the code I was given would work in the US (it was a canadian email for canadian sephoras... As I am from Canada but live here now) and they told me yes. I tried it online and it did NOT work!!! Ughhh I emailed them, hope they can get back to me soon... I want to use it in store but tested online first to prevent embarrassment in store.
Yikes... what the heck sephora :(
Sorry, I hope they fix it for u today