All Things Sephora

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
  [COLOR=0000FF]I'm sitting here with Marsala on my 61 year old self and I don't look a minute over 40.  It's growing one me.  I hadn't even opened it until that Shontay started[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  making noise about it.  We have the same taste in several things so I started playing around with it tonight.  Me likey!!![/COLOR]
I knew I can't be the only one loving it! :heart:

Medgal07

I knew I can't be the only one loving it!
heart.gif
I was totally surprised by it---I didn't expect to like it so much!!!

Medgal07

I'm contemplating on how badly I do or don't need this palette. After a little decluttering I'll make the decision then, but it's gorgeous especially the blue one.

Its so much prettier in person - I think
winks.gif
That blue keeps beckoning me...I had to look away!!!
girlhaha.gif
It's so, so pretty!!!

elegant-one

I couldn't agree more. Online pics make it look more orange-y and scary than it really is. Both versions are a necessity. :)
YES, YES, YES
iagree.gif
...I really love them. You NEED both
pompom.gif

Truffled is one of my favorite shades in it.

I made the dog smell it
th_roll1.gif
I'm just glad that she didn't lick it

Icecaramellatte

Online only pretty sure
smiles.gif
Thanks. I just deleted all my Sephora emails. My inbox is out of control so I had to do it. I figured if I memorized the code I was good. I wish I could go back and read the fine print. Maybe I'll call to be sure. I was debating getting the Too Faced big kit. There was one left in store last night. Plus considering the LM palette that went on sale. Oh they had the LM stick set (name escapes me at the moment). I don't think it was on sale but I was so surprised to see it.

Icecaramellatte

^^^ Oopsie. Nevermind all that, I forgot about the Nars palette launching and I would rather have that. That's good I really didn't feel like running to the the stores today. I went out yesterday and I was surprised at how crowded it was.