All Things Sephora

ShareeA

DO you guys have a fave product to remove makeup before you wash your face?

I think I'm going ot get some samples of Algenist...
I use the Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover for my eyes. I'm always sampling something different but nothing compares to it drugstore or high-end. It melts off anything without issue, even waterproof mascara. Then I use an alcohol free makeup wipe to clean whatever is left on my eyes and face and then I wash my face. I've been using it since 2010 and I haven't found anything better. Also it doesn't leave a haze on my eye like when I use other removers.

Shars

Had Marvelous Mauve in my cart earlier this evening, hesitated too long, and now it's gone. Ah well, I'll pop into the store on Sunday and see if it's in stock. I wish Dark Berry(or was it Dark Purple?; can't remember now) was still available. How didn't I know about that shade before it was discontinued?
Do you mean 04 Endless Purple? If any of the stores around you still have the $10 black friday stuff left over, check for the Sephora creme lip stain duo. Endless purple is one of the two.

Yazmin

Do you mean 04 Endless Purple? If any of the stores around you still have the $10 black friday stuff left over, check for the Sephora creme lip stain duo. Endless purple is one of the two.
I'll look for it tomorrow. Hope they still have it available!

laurennnxox

My sephora had all the hourglass palettes in stock. I swatched the only one I was interested in, the plum/gold one (exposure?) i used the lightest touch and it was so powdery that on my arm it didn't swatch nice at all. I was disappointed :( I knew they were pretty polarizing when it came to opinions on them... So I thought I might like it. I wasn't able to justify purchasing it for that much when the swatches looked so dry and powdery on my arm. Shame!

awickedshape

My sephora had all the hourglass palettes in stock. I swatched the only one I was interested in, the plum/gold one (exposure?) i used the lightest touch and it was so powdery that on my arm it didn't swatch nice at all. I was disappointed :( I knew they were pretty polarizing when it came to opinions on them... So I thought I might like it. I wasn't able to justify purchasing it for that much when the swatches looked so dry and powdery on my arm. Shame!
That is a shame as they look quite different and interesting.

KiKi Kontour

Mauveless Mauve at the end of the day!!! these stains hold up really well and not drying at all. i think i'll lip swatch like one a day til i go thru em lol. i used mac boldy bare lip liner which went perfect.

OH...has anybody used sephora FLASH delivery??? i mean i normally get my orders within 3 days but holy cow i placed an order friday afternoon and got my package this morning!!
cheerleader.gif

mollyv6

DO you guys have a fave product to remove makeup before you wash your face?  I think I'm going ot get some samples of Algenist... 
Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil. I'm not a big fan of anything else Clinique, but I've been using the cleansing oil for over a year and love it!!!

DILLIGAF

DO you guys have a fave product to remove makeup before you wash your face?

I think I'm going ot get some samples of Algenist...
I was in love with the Embryolisse Micellar Lotion. I loved this stuff. I got it at IMATS NYC a few years ago. I purchased it because Bioderma was difficult for me to get my hands on. The only reason I'm still not using this to remove make up is the price. It's hard to find a 8.5 oz bottle under $30. I got it for $10 at IMATS. I wish I knew I was going to like it as much I would have bought back ups! Currently using Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water. It's almost as good and it serves as a decent dupe. I'm on the list with Beautylish to get a notice when they start selling Bioderma. I love cleaning waters for makeup removal. Best thing if you have sensitve eyes. Sephora has a cleansing water also, however I didn't like that one because of the fragrance.

v0ltagekid

Mauveless Mauve at the end of the day!!! these stains hold up really well and not drying at all. i think i'll lip swatch like one a day til i go thru em lol. i used mac boldy bare lip liner which went perfect.

OH...has anybody used sephora FLASH delivery??? i mean i normally get my orders within 3 days but holy cow i placed an order friday afternoon and got my package this morning!!
cheerleader.gif

I love this on u! u look beautiful!!
I am loving Flash, it was more like overnight shipping for me! amazing

Anaphora

e464b301_20150126_135028.jpeg
Here's me in Marsala lipstick. I can't decide if I want to return it or not. It's definitely a lot more brown on me than I expected it to be. Thoughts?

Shars

I was in love with the Embryolisse Micellar Lotion. I loved this stuff. I got it at IMATS NYC a few years ago. I purchased it because Bioderma was difficult for me to get my hands on. The only reason I'm still not using this to remove make up is the price. It's hard to find a 8.5 oz bottle under $30. I got it for $10 at IMATS. I wish I knew I was going to like it as much I would have bought back ups! Currently using Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water. It's almost as good and it serves as a decent dupe. I'm on the list with Beautylish to get a notice when they start selling Bioderma. I love cleaning waters for makeup removal. Best thing if you have sensitve eyes. Sephora has a cleansing water also, however I didn't like that one because of the fragrance.
Hey Dilli. Have you decided if you're going to IMATS NY this year? Beautylish is one of the exhibitors and I saw tons of people haul the Bioderma from the LA one just passed.

Anaphora

I think it's pretty on you. You could always try putting a plummy liner underneath to give more of a red brown than straight brown look if you wanted.
I might try it with a liner I guess. It looked so different in the promo pics and on other people.