All Things Sephora

Shars

It won't be very soon. Beautylish did have it available at IMATS LA and will be at NYC, but it'll be available on their website in February. You can join the email list to be notified when it launches.
Do you remember if Beautylish had a discount on at their booth Yazmin?

Anaphora

It is still within the return period and as for receipt They should be able to track the purchase with your BI account mail id :)
Ah, I didn't know they could do that! Do you think it's too used to qualify for a return though? Even store credit would be fine as I shop there frequently.

Vineetha

Ah, I didn't know they could do that! Do you think it's too used to qualify for a return though? Even store credit would be fine as I shop there frequently.
It should be fine! Even if for some reason they cant credit back to card, I am sure they can offer a store credit!

Yazmin

It won't be very soon. Beautylish did have it available at IMATS LA and will be at NYC, but it'll be available on their website in February. You can join the email list to be notified when it launches.
Do you remember if Beautylish had a discount on at their booth Yazmin?
As I recall, they did, but I didn't study the prices to closely. I went straight for the Pro Pack which is two of their largest bottles and a smaller sized one. I was initially going to hold off because getting them meant I'd have to check my back and I didn't want to do that, but they offered to ship it to me so that sealed the deal for me.

It was delivered last week, but I have picked it up yet as I was waiting for a few more packages to arrive so I could do one pickup. I'll be going tomorrow or Wednesday and can let you know the sizes of the bottles I got.

Shars

As I recall, they did, but I didn't study the prices to closely. I went straight for the Pro Pack which is two of their largest bottles and a smaller sized one. I was initially going to hold off because getting them meant I'd have to check my back and I didn't want to do that, but they offered to ship it to me so that sealed the deal for me.

It was delivered last week, but I have picked it up yet as I was waiting for a few more packages to arrive so I could do one pickup. I'll be going tomorrow or Wednesday and can let you know the sizes of the bottles I got.
Okay, sounds great!

KiKi Kontour

Yes!!! take it back even if u get a store credit.

Thanx Laydeeeeez!! im soooo not a mauve type gal but it IS a good everyday color. And that FLASH is the bomb!! even if i wasn't a VIBR i think its still worth paying for...then again i think i order from sephora at least once or twice every few months lol. speakin of....when is the next sephora sale?

v0ltagekid

Yes!!! take it back even if u get a store credit.

Thanx Laydeeeeez!! im soooo not a mauve type gal but it IS a good everyday color. And that FLASH is the bomb!! even if i wasn't a VIBR i think its still worth paying for...then again i think i order from sephora at least once or twice every few months lol. speakin of....when is the next sephora sale?
I think the next sale is April. 15%?
I just got a gift card today, redeemed some miles for it :D
Got the luminous silk foundation. Last time I bought it I hated it but the girl at nordies did a horrible job at matching me. So I just returned it in the end. I hope this one matches better :D according to color IQ it should.

Dolly Snow

I think the next sale is April. 15%?  I just got a gift card today, redeemed some miles for it :D Got the luminous silk foundation. Last time I bought it I hated it but the girl at nordies did a horrible job at matching me. So I just returned it in the end. I hope this one matches better :D according to color IQ it should.
April :D I'll be saving

v0ltagekid

April
greengrin.gif
I'll be saving
it's gonna hit me all at once.. sephora and imats lol
xD

DILLIGAF

I quite like the look of the tartlette and may pick it up soon. Have you seen the new Viseart palette with the bright colours? It is so pretty (if you're into brights).
I love brights. I love neutrals. Oh hell I love them all!

Does anyone own the Tartelette palette and either of the It Cosmetics matte (celebration?) palettes? Wondering how they compare & if I can justify owning all of them!
I hated the Naturally Pretty palette from IT. I found it boring. I traded it in for the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette.

Quote: Originally Posted by mel33t

I did not like the IT palette. Beautiful colors, but blended into mud on my eyes and just looked bad in general. I gave mine away.

But I love my tarte one
love.gif
I didn't like the IT palette either. The packaging was terrible and the product was meh.

I think I will be picking up the Tarte palette next. However I will carry my Be Mattenificent palette with me for comparison.

Dolly Snow

Mauveless Mauve at the end of the day!!! these stains hold up really well and not drying at all. i think i'll lip swatch like one a day til i go thru em lol. i used mac boldy bare lip liner which went perfect.

OH...has anybody used sephora FLASH delivery??? i mean i normally get my orders within 3 days but holy cow i placed an order friday afternoon and got my package this morning!!
cheerleader.gif

Great combo! You look gorgeous. I def need MM!

Quote: Originally Posted by Anaphora

Here's me in Marsala lipstick. I can't decide if I want to return it or not. It's definitely a lot more brown on me than I expected it to be.

Thoughts?
Truthfully I really love it on you.

KiKi Kontour

ok so i'll make sure I hold off on my next Sephora order til April. it'll give me time to try out makeup I been buying since the last sale n thru the holidays lol.

laurennnxox

ok so i'll make sure I hold off on my next Sephora order til April. it'll give me time to try out makeup I been buying since the last sale n thru the holidays lol.
I'm going to try doing this too! I have so much new makeup from the holidays that I haven't even worked through it all!

lastlights

Hi everyone :hello: long time lurker, first time poster. Im mad at myself for not picking up the pantone marsala palette when it released. Do you think sephora will be restocking?

KiKi Kontour

Hi everyone
th_hello2.gif
long time lurker, first time poster. Im mad at myself for not picking up the pantone marsala palette when it released. Do you think sephora will be restocking?
dothewave.gif
welcoooooooome.!!! I also am mad I didn't take advantage of that dmn palette when I had the chance cuz now its sold out every where and doubt it'll be restocked unless by some chance there's a miracle upon us
sigh.gif

mel33t

Hi everyone
th_hello2.gif
long time lurker, first time poster. Im mad at myself for not picking up the pantone marsala palette when it released. Do you think sephora will be restocking?
nanaparty.gif

Welcome!!!

I also regret not picking it up ... maybe it'll be at your store??