All Things Sephora

Medgal07

That sounds so pretty. I want to know what you think of it when you try it out ;)
It's bright like our TF Narcissist
th_DANCE.gif

KiKi Kontour

ok I think I need to unsubscribe from this dmn thread!!! I went into JCP Sephora to return a lippie and phk'd arooooound n left with too face chocolate bar palette (never thought to pick this up and after swatchin I fell in loooove) and MUFE sculpting duo (darkest shade). im soooo excited to play around in this chocolate bar
cheerleader.gif

ok I think im done wit yall until the dmn chic week or something!! at this point who needs to eat when u got makeup huh
icon_eek.gif

GlamMomAngel

ok I think I need to unsubscribe from this dmn thread!!! I went into JCP Sephora to return a lippie and phk'd arooooound n left with too face chocolate bar palette (never thought to pick this up and after swatchin I fell in loooove) and MUFE sculpting duo (darkest shade). im soooo excited to play around in this chocolate bar :cheer: ok I think im done wit yall until the dmn chic week or something!! at this point who needs to eat when u got makeup huh :shock:
Can you post swatches of the MUFE duo? We seem to like similar bronze/contour shades. I want to see how u like it!

awickedshape

Hang in there doll, breakouts go away eventually & tomorrows hump day. :support: I always love seeing you here. Anything new for the Nudestix line? I haven't checked
Thanks much, [@]elegant-one[/@]! I think the last thing I saw from Nudestix was the highlight and contour pencil but nothing much to interest me for the moment. Until the next Sephora sale lol Have a good night!

elegant-one

ok I think I need to unsubscribe from this dmn thread!!! I went into JCP Sephora to return a lippie and phk'd arooooound n left with too face chocolate bar palette (never thought to pick this up and after swatchin I fell in loooove) and MUFE sculpting duo (darkest shade). im soooo excited to play around in this chocolate bar
cheerleader.gif

ok I think im done wit yall until the dmn chic week or something!! at this point who needs to eat when u got makeup huh
icon_eek.gif
th_sign_woot.gif
I LOVE both the chocolate bar & semi-sweet palettes!

boschicka

Just got the new D&G blush in Raspberry. I might be in over my head!
That sounds so pretty. I want to know what you think of it when you try it out ;)
I tried a little on right now. It's quite pretty. That just come in from the cold look. Similar idea to TF Narcissist but with more of a red undertone than the berry undertone of Narcissist.

elegant-one

I tried a little on right now. It's quite pretty. That just come in from the cold look. Similar idea to TF Narcissist but with more of a red undertone than the berry undertone of Narcissist.
aghh, my favorite kind of shades. It sounds sooooo pretty. Thanks hun

Where did you find it?

boschicka

aghh, my favorite kind of shades. It sounds sooooo pretty. Thanks hun

Where did you find it?
It's on Sephora.com right now.

http://www.sephora.com/the-blush-luminous-cheek-colour-P376895?skuId=1667849

KiKi Kontour

the camera from my iphone does this beauty noooo justice! the highlighter is soooo gorgeous and the bronzer side is a tad too light for my contour preferences (yall know I like it drag style) plus its to frosty to use solely as contour. I would definitely slightly use it blendly slightly above my contour tho so it can transition to the gorgeous highlight. The texture is along the lines of the mac ed, EL gelee's and nars intensity joints! I am glad I didn't get the lighter color tho and if ur darker than med drk the only thing that'll really show is the highlight side!

don't worry its more golden in person

Shars

the camera from my iphone does this beauty noooo justice! the highlighter is soooo gorgeous and the bronzer side is a tad too light for my contour preferences (yall know I like it drag style) plus its to frosty to use solely as contour. I would definitely slightly use it blendly slightly above my contour tho so it can transition to the gorgeous highlight. The texture is along the lines of the mac ed, EL gelee's and nars intensity joints! I am glad I didn't get the lighter color tho and if ur darker than med drk the only thing that'll really show is the highlight side!

don't worry its more golden in person

Thanks for posting Kiki. I'm thinking on me the darker side will just be an orange-bronze blush and I have enough of those so happy to skip. Thanks for saving me some pennies :)

Medgal07

YAY! I was just playing with Narcissist last night while going through my stash, Its SO pretty.
Take a look at it anyway....and the gloss. I accidentally ordered both
greengrin.gif
I got another Algenist mini set. If you order the blush don't forget to use promo code
ROUGESKIN for the mini set.

GlamMomAngel

the camera from my iphone does this beauty noooo justice! the highlighter is soooo gorgeous and the bronzer side is a tad too light for my contour preferences (yall know I like it drag style) plus its to frosty to use solely as contour. I would definitely slightly use it blendly slightly above my contour tho so it can transition to the gorgeous highlight. The texture is along the lines of the mac ed, EL gelee's and nars intensity joints! I am glad I didn't get the lighter color tho and if ur darker than med drk the only thing that'll really show is the highlight side! don't worry its more golden in person
That looks really nice!!! *adds to list*