All Things Sephora

KiKi Kontour

I love contouring products, I have way too many haha...
I am really lusting after the MJ duos, I saw them in store the other day and they just appear so big... I want them @_@

I want the medium and dark because of the highlight side too, they are both different but beautiful ! D:
my contour sisteeeeers
party.gif
im gonna go to sephora tomorrow n see em in person! i dont know which shade to get because even from swatches i found the darkest shade seems like a medium shade to me. either way im leavin wit at least one of em and the brush!

v0ltagekid

my contour sisteeeeers
party.gif
im gonna go to sephora tomorrow n see em in person! i dont know which shade to get because even from swatches i found the darkest shade seems like a medium shade to me. either way im leavin wit at least one of em and the brush!
oh the brush.. I've been enjoying the MJ foundation brush and the concealer brush recently. I got mine before Christmas I think...
I definitely want the contour one too.. the brushes are really luxurious. The foundation one is my fav. I love it to blend concealer, it's big but so soft!
party.gif
<--- I LOVE this hahah! I am obsessed with contouring products, cream and powders haha. I think they are so fun! I hope u find a shade that works for u! :D

awickedshape

the camera from my iphone does this beauty noooo justice! the highlighter is soooo gorgeous and the bronzer side is a tad too light for my contour preferences (yall know I like it drag style) plus its to frosty to use solely as contour. I would definitely slightly use it blendly slightly above my contour tho so it can transition to the gorgeous highlight. The texture is along the lines of the mac ed, EL gelee's and nars intensity joints! I am glad I didn't get the lighter color tho and if ur darker than med drk the only thing that'll really show is the highlight side! don't worry its more golden in person
Gorgeous on you!
isn't it sad u can buy their best Rouge perk for 10 dollars? lol.. sephora wth... 
lol

jenise

my contour sisteeeeers :party2:  im gonna go to sephora tomorrow n see em in person! i dont know which shade to get because even from swatches i found the darkest shade seems like a medium shade to me. either way im leavin wit at least one of em and the brush! 
oh the brush.. I've been enjoying the MJ foundation brush and the concealer brush recently. I got mine before Christmas I think...  I definitely want the contour one too.. the brushes are really luxurious. The foundation one is my fav. I love it to blend concealer, it's big but so soft! :party2:  

MsGlossy

ugh I want that brush too lol... u are an enabler :/ I might order tomorrow when I get paid lol

I hate snow, it was supposed to be in the 40s today and instead I'm getting snow all day and night.. fab!
:(
I hate snow also. The storm has passed in my area, but the temperature will remain low so the snow is expected to freeze overnight.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

I'm loving Sephora's flash shipping. I got my first two Dolce & Gabbana items today, along with my second
Algenist VIB/VIBR Gift Trio. The blush is much more vibrant than my lousy iPad camera has captured. Both the
blush, Luminous Cheek Colour, Raspberry 45 and the Intense Colour Lipgloss, Bouganville 105 are just
gorgeous.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I'm loving Sephora's flash shipping. I got my first two Dolce & Gabbana items today, along with my second
Algenist VIB/VIBR Gift Trio. The blush is much more vibrant than my lousy iPad camera has captured. Both the
blush, Luminous Cheek Colour, Raspberry 45 and the Intense Colour Lipgloss, Bouganville 105 are just
gorgeous.

They look beautiful, Meddy!

elegant-one

gorgeous.

Oh heavens, those are both GORGEOUS! Those shades are going to look amazing on you Sis!

samanthadee1688

[COLOR=181818]  [COLOR=0000FF]I'm loving Sephora's flash shipping.  I got my first two Dolce & Gabbana items today, along with my second[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]  Algenist VIB/VIBR Gift Trio. The blush is much more vibrant than my lousy iPad camera [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]has [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]captured.  Both the[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]  blush, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Luminous Cheek Colour, Raspberry 45 and the Intense Colour Lipgloss, Bouganville 105 are just [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]gorgeous.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]    [/COLOR]
yes it's really good! brightening, tightening, not drying at all - and it's really satisfying to put it on and pop the tiny balls in it and watch the colour of the mask change as you do it, haha. also the texture is very nice.
That perk is such a good deal. I also ordered twice to take advantage of it

KiKi Kontour

gorgeous.

th_drool.gif
now u dooooo know im askin for u to swatch these right.... **taps foot**

ok so i went to sephora today n grabbed the marc jacobs instamark duo in whatever the darkest color is (i think hi def) and the brush that came out with it plus im tryin out the kiss kiss bang bang lippie!! laaaawd NO MORE SEPHOOOOORA
censored.gif

mel33t

[COLOR=181818]  [COLOR=0000FF]I'm loving Sephora's flash shipping.  I got my first two Dolce & Gabbana items today, along with my second[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]  Algenist VIB/VIBR Gift Trio. The blush is much more vibrant than my lousy iPad camera [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]has [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]captured.  Both the[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]  blush, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Luminous Cheek Colour, Raspberry 45 and the Intense Colour Lipgloss, Bouganville 105 are just [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]gorgeous.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]    [/COLOR]
Beautiful Meddy! I went in and picked up the Boscia Exfoliating Gel Cleanser.. They did a test on my hand and oh my goodness!! Also got some more "necessities" :whistle:

elegant-one

I just ordered Marc Jacobs Infamous ls, Sephora Nano Funky Fuchsia & I got the freebie Algenist set.

ALL of the Sephora Nano liners are in stock now!

YarahFlower

So I bought the Marc Jacobs Omega bronzer, the #instamarc contour powder and the genius gel foundation! I have been using them for a week now and I LOVE THEM! I read some horrible reviews about the foundation, but it works well with my body chemistry! QUESTION: Are his brushes worth the price point? I'm considering getting the shape brush and the giant fluffy brush...