All Things Sephora

walkingdead

Hahahaha! :heart: I'll definitely post them here I should have it by Thursday if not tomorrow since I've been getting everything the next day w flash! -- Also just got my VIB rouge renewal gift, the lipstick is so pretty I don't even wanna use it!
d9148136_image.jpeg
Congratulations!!!

v0ltagekid

Congrats! is it red ? is that silly question? lol

Question for all of you who bought the sculpting duo by Make Up For Ever... I got it a few days ago and I just tried it.. what brush are u guys using? I can't get the product to show up....
The highlight looks best when applied with my fingers (weird...) and the bronzer is like.. invisible lmao.. I don't see it on my brush at all or my face O_O did I get a bad one? the texture seems kinda hard

jenise

Congrats! is it red ? is that silly question? lol

Question for all of you who bought the sculpting duo by Make Up For Ever... I got it a few days ago and I just tried it.. what brush are u guys using? I can't get the product to show up....
The highlight looks best when applied with my fingers (weird...) and the bronzer is like.. invisible lmao.. I don't see it on my brush at all or my face O_O did I get a bad one? the texture seems kinda hard
lmao yes a nice deep red!

& hmm im not sure since i only ever swatched it with my fingers. the texture of mine was a little hard tho!

boschicka

It's so disappointing. I called Sephora to see if they had any ideas if they were releasing it again and the rep couldn't find it at all online.
Chic Profile has the availability as: U.S. Launch Date (Bronze Goddess Shimmering Nudes Collection) – beginning April 2015 at Estee Lauder counters. So hopefully we have another shot at it!

http://chicprofile.com/2015/02/estee-lauder-bronze-goddess-2015-summer-collection.html

elegant-one

I got the Marc Jacobs Infamous ls today
love.gif
its so freakin beautiful on. On my lips, its a rose terracotta. Its beautiful full on or done lightly as stain. Its so beautiful with nude/neutral eyes & a blush like orgasm. I had on Charlotte Tilbury's beach stick in Moon Beach which I LOVE!

laurennnxox

Awesome!! Is that a new thing for this year? I've been VIBR since that tier started and have renewed each year (not on purpose of couse!!
girlhaha.gif
I just truly order 90% of my makeup and fragrance from there.) I've never gotten a renewal gift. I wonder if I will this time. I will certainly bring it up with them. I've got about 300$ left until I hit again.... and it's only March!
thud.gif

v0ltagekid

I got the Marc Jacobs Infamous ls today
love.gif
its so freakin beautiful on. On my lips, its a rose terracotta. Its beautiful full on or done lightly as stain. Its so beautiful with nude/neutral eyes & a blush like orgasm. I had on Charlotte Tilbury's beach stick in Moon Beach which I LOVE!
oooh nice!!!
I have been curious to try Charlotte Tilbury's stuff :/ idk what to order first. Someone help me pick :p

elegant-one

Nice! Well I am not planning to re-rouge, but it's not like I have to try lmao.. it will just happen xD
I'm doing better than last year tho, I had re rouged by mid Feb, this year I am barely a VIB :D

oooh nice!!!
I have been curious to try Charlotte Tilbury's stuff :/ idk what to order first. Someone help me pick :p
greengrin.gif

I don't have a lot of CT, but what I do have I LOVE. I have a couple es quads, chubby eyeshadow pencils - they are wonderful!

I loved the Beach stick so much that I am going to get a couple more. Sucks that they're so pricey but I think they will last a long time.

walkingdead

Nice! Well I am not planning to re-rouge, but it's not like I have to try lmao.. it will just happen xD I'm doing better than last year tho, I had re rouged by mid Feb, this year I am barely a VIB :D oooh nice!!!  I have been curious  to try Charlotte Tilbury's stuff :/ idk what to order first. Someone help me pick :p
Hey VK I love the CT blushes! I also have beachstick in moon beach but haven't tried it yet.

jenise

Awesome!! Is that a new thing for this year? I've been VIBR since that tier started and have renewed each year (not on purpose of couse!! :haha:  I just truly order 90% of my makeup and fragrance from there.) I've never gotten a renewal gift. I wonder if I will this time. I will certainly bring it up with them. I've got about 300$ left until I hit again.... and it's only March! :thud:
How weird I always get a renewal gift! Last years it was a formula x red polish!
Nice! Well I am not planning to re-rouge, but it's not like I have to try lmao.. it will just happen xD I'm doing better than last year tho, I had re rouged by mid Feb, this year I am barely a VIB :D oooh nice!!!  I have been curious  to try Charlotte Tilbury's stuff :/ idk what to order first. Someone help me pick :p
Good luck! Haha

mel33t

You need everything :poke: I love her sculpt and glow palette, her eye shadows, and I love her lip pencils. The blushes are very very pretty too.

mel33t

BTW, voltage and NYC ladies, I saw that Ricky's started selling Morphe brushes. Haven't gone in to check it out but just a heads up!

v0ltagekid

greengrin.gif

I don't have a lot of CT, but what I do have I LOVE. I have a couple es quads, chubby eyeshadow pencils - they are wonderful!

I loved the Beach stick so much that I am going to get a couple more. Sucks that they're so pricey but I think they will last a long time.
Her stuff is so pricey... I just can't bite the bullet... I should xD
I think I'll start with a shadow quad and take it from there :p
Are there counters at Nordstroms? I know they have it on the website but I'm not sure.
I love her sculpt and glow palette, her eye shadows, and I love her lip pencils. The blushes are very very pretty too.
Do you think the sculpt palette might be too light for me?
I've only seen it in Kathleenlights' videos, and she's lighter than me :/ I'm like NC30ish for reference.
Oh I want a shadow quad... I've seen some pretty ones :d

Quote: Originally Posted by mel33t

BTW, voltage and NYC ladies, I saw that Ricky's started selling Morphe brushes. Haven't gone in to check it out but just a heads up!
Oh my!!! really??
I might have to stop by on Saturday!!! If you stop by let me know what u think! :D that's so cool!
I haven't been to that store actually.

mel33t

Her stuff is so pricey... I just can't bite the bullet... I should xD I think I'll start with a shadow quad and take it from there :p  Are there counters at Nordstroms? I know they have it on the website but I'm not sure.  Do you think the sculpt palette might be too light for me? I've only seen it in Kathleenlights' videos, and she's lighter than me :/ I'm like NC30ish for reference. Oh I want a shadow quad... I've seen some pretty ones :d Oh my!!! really?? I might  have to stop by on Saturday!!!  If you stop by let me know what u think! :D that's so cool!  I haven't been to that store actually. 
I'm NC 20/25 and it works for me. It seems to work for a range of skin tones. Definitely swatch first if you can. I work right by a Ricky's and saw the display!