All Things Sephora

awickedshape

Marc Jacobs Mahogany
Oooh. Looks good! Look at trouble now lol
Preach! I'm saying right! *smdh* You're the weakest link! Goodbye! This is why I couldn't stand her!! The others were just another species of dumb.
Lol Amy was functioning on an entirely different level.
I've read Gone Girl and Dark Places. I haven't see the movie yet though. Don't know why I'm hesitant. I need to stay as far from Sephora as I can. She's always as close as my phone. :sneaky:
lol

josephine90

lol.gif

I'm going to read 'Dark Places' next!
I have dark places on my shelf! I just haven't read it lol. But I love sharp objects and gone girl! Maybe its finally time to start, oh and a bookclub im in on goodreads is crurrently reading The girl on the train, its suppose to be really good too!!

shontay07108

I have dark places on my shelf! I just haven't read it lol. But I love sharp objects and gone girl! Maybe its finally time to start, oh and a bookclub im in on goodreads is crurrently reading The girl on the train, its suppose to be really good too!! 
It is really good! I went through that one in just a few days.

Yazmin

Hi ladies! What under eye concealer and/or corrector is your favorite? Grad school is taking a toll on my sleep and my nars radiant creamy concealer isn't cutting it anymore. I have some pretty bad dark circles. They're not too puffy though.
If concealer alone isn't cutting it for you, a peachy/salmon corrector might help.

Medgal07

I need more swatches of the Becca Poured in Topaz. I'm getting an itchy trigger finger!
girlhaha.gif
Do you mind creams?

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

I know it was tongue in cheek, lady.
fight.gif
can't you see it still chaps my ass that someone tried to check me once? Let me be mad for a second?
lol.gif
lmao.gif
Time's up. What are we buying next?

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]Especially when your own story gets tough, it's so easy to lose yourself in someone else's.[/COLOR]    :haha: [COLOR=0000FF]Do you mind creams?[/COLOR]   :lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]Time's up.  What are we buying next?[/COLOR]
No idea. Nothing excites me right now. I think Mac has some sort of collection in April I might indulge in. I'm waiting for those matte d&g lipsticks. Other than that there's just one mufe artist shadow and a foundation that I've had before. Boring.

Medgal07

I just downloaded it to my Kindle & iPad
th_DANCE.gif

Medgal07

No idea. Nothing excites me right now. I think Mac has some sort of collection in April I might indulge in. I'm waiting for those matte d&g lipsticks. Other than that there's just one mufe artist shadow and a foundation that I've had before. Boring.
Guess I'll have to start reading!!!

Medgal07

I just added that to my list

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

It is really good! I went through that one in just a few days.
I'll read that after Dark Places!!!

Ozymandias

Hi ladies! What under eye concealer and/or corrector is your favorite? Grad school is taking a toll on my sleep and my nars radiant creamy concealer isn't cutting it anymore. I have some pretty bad dark circles. They're not too puffy though.
This isn't from sephora, but I like it: pixi correction concentrate. I get it from target.

pbpink

Lol yes! The white SJP one, no? :haha: There's one in the highlighter addicts thread I think.
a highlighter addicts thread!?! must find!! there is a YT video up, forget her name - I put in search there and she had 3 of the shades, she said the creams gave the most natural looking glow between the 3 types and she used Pearl with med skin and it showed pretty stark white, although perhaps if you blended out Pearl really well it could be closer to the TF illuminate in shade + illuminate... I ordered best of Becca set from ulta, can't wait as I have only ever tried her liquid highlights and while nice, I prefer powder and it comes with mini opal powder, mini watermelon soufflé and 2 other things! the creams look good though and she said they felt quite silky!

v0ltagekid

Lauren I have hideous dark circles and noticed them lighten significantly when I started using Algenist Vitamin C Serum. It was a result that totally surprised me because
that's not why I was using it. It just happened to be a collateral benefit! I also use YSL Touche Eclat' w/good results.
That is awesome that they have gotten better. I use the Ole Vitamin C Serum, maybe I should try Algenist instead!
I ran out of my Touche Eclat today, so sad :( Will order again today. :(

Shars

I ordered best of Becca set from ulta, can't wait as I have only ever tried her liquid highlights and while nice, I prefer powder and it comes with mini opal powder, mini watermelon soufflé and 2 other things! the creams look good though and she said they felt quite silky!
http://www.specktra.net/t/189884/haa-highlighter-addicts-anonymous <--- Proceed with caution lol.

I want to pick up that Becca set too.

thefbomb

I heard TGotT is really good and "disturbing", its on my list of future reads. Im trying to get through The Walking Dead RN and the Dexter books. ... Also maybe its just me but at my bookstore the book is such an odd size...I dont like it lol, I like small Paperbacks mostly

Medgal07

Love!!!!

That is awesome that they have gotten better. I use the Ole Vitamin C Serum, maybe I should try Algenist instead!
I ran out of my Touche Eclat today, so sad :( Will order again today. :(
​It's really good VK!!! I try to keep a spare TE on hand because there's no way to know when it'll run out
shrugs.gif

awickedshape

I heard TGotT is really good and "disturbing", its on my list of future reads. Im trying to get through The Walking Dead RN and the Dexter books. ... Also maybe its just me but at my bookstore the book is such an odd size...I dont like it lol, I like small Paperbacks mostly
I downloaded a sample of The Girl on the Train to my Kindle. Think I'll end up buying it. I only read two of the Dexter books but I think I know what you mean about the size. It's not paperback novel size at all lol more like YA book size?

Sandy072

My hourglass canvas lipstick came and the applicator is broken wah! So I couldn't try the color. At least with the flash shipping another one should be here soon!!

KiKi Kontour

sooooo I got the becca eye brightener, found the $5 JM argan oil (remember it was on sale around the holidays lol) annnnnd WHO IS GRABBING THAT BECCA COPPER HIGHLIGHTER
cheerleader.gif
my dmn fingers cant even type fast enuff cuz I gotta run to the bathroom, type this up to yall and im watchin LHHNY all while being at work lol. talk about multi-tasking hahaha but I loooove playin catch up in here...

MJ Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (nevermind my son, mason in the background lol)

MJ J'adore

MY REVIEW: im loving these MJ lipsticks and next up to get is scandal, magenta and possibly blow (im on the fence with it) the contour duo is soooo lovely!! its the most natural contour I've ever had (and I like my shyt on level DRAG so that's a lot coming from me). im really mad I didn't get that dmn liner set cuz it just vanished on me
ohboy.gif
I guess i'll cross my fingers for another holiday set or something **le sigh** ALSO, I had a really good experience with the Sephora JCP: I returned those gawd awful LIP INKS (4 of em) and it rang up for $5 but when I got home I noticed 2 of em should've been $14 (rosewood is dmn near invisible on my lips) so I took it back to have her corrected and they gave me a gift card for $5 more dollars
yahoo.gif
im huuuuuge on customer service and totally didn't expect so whether it was $5 or whatever im grateful honey!!