All Things Sephora

Medgal07

LOL!!! Ok, ok...cookies sound good!
Now I want cookies!!!
crybaby.gif
I'm drinking hot green tea w/lemon & honey.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]   Night shift is hard on your body!!!![/COLOR]
I know. My husband hates it. I'm thinking of applying for a 9-5 job after I get my masters. We are planning on having a baby after my graduation. I've had terrible cramps for the past few days. I'm seeing my OB Tuesday.

awickedshape

They all look so beautiful on Sabrina, but they never look like that on my lips. The shades are a little bit different in real life. And, they look different on your lips than they look swatched in the store. Anais is pretty in person ;) The swatches are pretty accurate in the first link.
I'm just drawn to some pretty, Bardot-type shades that don't look so good on me. You make Eat Cake look so good lol
Yaaaaaassssss!! ERRWHERE! But we don't want to end up looking like this guy, so we gotta use a light hand! :haha: Lol
e061f481_CopperMan.jpg-742625.jpeg
"I know you said you liked a man like a bronze god, but all they had was copper body paint."
:lmao: All gold e'rything

jenise

ooooooh chile!!! scandal who??? i knew it was lucious baby n called it cuz of how olivia looked at him in the beginning!! mmmm 2 hrs next week too yes indeeeed!! Ok so i wore the MUFE pro sculpting duo today (i did a mini review on IG: @kisham126 ) and i must say...it WILL get returned! its not bad but honestly i had to DIIIIIG to get the bronzer part to get on the blush to apply it how i like it (again i like my contour to be as Rupaul as possible) and since the highlighter is like mac wog there's really no need for me to keep it. This duo is perfect for those subtle contour-ers and no makeup makeup lovers and i honestly think they should make the highlighters by themselves. Anyhoo, i dnt like to work hard for as much as i spend and i prefer my contours a tad deeper! sooo umm yea **looks for receipt** (MJ J'Adore on the lips w/mac stripdown...i keep feelin like i need to lighten the middle cuz all over the lips is too flat n boring for me so i dabbed mac myth in the middle)
I returned mine for the same reason. The highlighter was gorgeous but not worth it for that horrible bronzer!!

montREALady

I'm going to Sephora today. Aside from the Becca Blushed Copper, what else should I get? I want to get that Cover FX contour palette. Are they good investments? I won't be using it everyday. I have stuff that I use to contour with. Wondering if it's a waste to buy a palette. Let me know ladies! Thanks! Actually I may go to the store and try stuff then place an online order to get all the goodies, lmao!

msvluvsmac

I'm going to Sephora today. Aside from the Becca Blushed Copper, what else should I get? I want to get that Cover FX contour palette. Are they good investments? I won't be using it everyday. I have stuff that I use to contour with. Wondering if it's a waste to buy a palette. Let me know ladies! Thanks! Actually I may go to the store and try stuff then place an online order to get all the goodies, lmao!
I got a makeover in Sephora last weekend with the Cover FX contour palette and I loved it. I'm going to get the Cover FX contour brush too (it's sold out online). I'm planning on purchasing both during the VIB sale next month. You may want to check to make sure your store has the Becca Blushed Copper in stock. None of the stores have it near me so I ordered it online. Good luck!

fashiong1rl

hi ladies =) happy friday! can we please discuss kvd lolita? i'm sure this has been discussed a MILLION times, but i'm a little late to the lolita game. every time i wanted to order it, it was sold out on sephora's website and i was finally able to get my hands on it a few weeks ago when it came back in stock. from the little i do know about lolita, it appears there was an old batch and a new batch. what is the color supposed to look like? from Sephora's description, it's supposed to be a dusty rose and the one i got is VERY dark and VERY brown -- not a dusty rose in the slightest. i hate to say it b/c i know it's such a popular color and i wanted to love it, but i'm not a fan of the color i got AT ALL.

SassyWonder

hi ladies =) happy friday! can we please discuss kvd lolita? i'm sure this has been discussed a MILLION times, but i'm a little late to the lolita game. every time i wanted to order it, it was sold out on sephora's website and i was finally able to get my hands on it a few weeks ago when it came back in stock. from the little i do know about lolita, it appears there was an old batch and a new batch. what is the color supposed to look like? from Sephora's description, it's supposed to be a dusty rose and the one i got is VERY dark and VERY brown -- not a dusty rose in the slightest. i hate to say it b/c i know it's such a popular color and i wanted to love it, but i'm not a fan of the color i got AT ALL.
The one I got is brown too. Im so frustrated. Its definitely not the same as the original lolita.

shontay07108

I was looking at the Cover FX contour palette a couple of days ago in Sephora. Neither of the darker sets seemed to work completely for me. As usual, I was left wishing I could mix and match. All this contour talk made me break out my Chanel Notorious contour and it's so perfect. I had stopped using it for awhile because I was afraid of running out. You'd think they'd bring it back since contouring is all the rage. It really is the perfect contour product.