All Things Sephora

montREALady

I got a makeover in Sephora last weekend with the Cover FX contour palette and I loved it.  I'm going to get the Cover FX contour brush too (it's sold out online).  I'm planning on purchasing both during the VIB sale next month.  You may want to check to make sure your store has the Becca Blushed Copper in stock.  None of the stores have it near me so I ordered it online.  Good luck!
I'm in NYC and apparently none of the stores have them out yet. It's online only for now. So they say...

charismafulltv

I'm going to Sephora today. Aside from the Becca Blushed Copper, what else should I get? I want to get that Cover FX contour palette. Are they good investments? I won't be using it everyday. I have stuff that I use to contour with. Wondering if it's a waste to buy a palette. Let me know ladies! Thanks! Actually I may go to the store and try stuff then place an online order to get all the goodies, lmao! 
Try the Sephora contour palette. I've used it everyday since I bought it. I'm into powder highlighters than cream because it doesn't take as much time and I just like a soft everyday contour.

msvluvsmac

I'm in NYC and apparently none of the stores have them out yet. It's online only for now. So they say...
I'm in NJ and none of the stores in NJ, DE or Philadelphia have it. The closest place that has it when I do a search is Lancaster, PA. I ordered mine online this morning and I just received the notice that it's been shipped.

Medgal07

I was looking at the Cover FX contour palette a couple of days ago in Sephora. Neither of the darker sets seemed to work completely for me. As usual, I was left wishing I could mix and match. All this contour talk made me break out my Chanel Notorious contour and it's so perfect. I had stopped using it for awhile because I was afraid of running out. You'd think they'd bring it back since contouring is all the rage. It really is the perfect contour product.
It seems like every company has hopped on the contour bandwagon. Like how many do we need because it lasts forever!!! I agree---Chanel Notorious is all that, and then some!!!

laurennnxox

Went all the way out to Sephora to get the new Becca Blushed Copper highlighter, since the app said it my location had it in stock. Get there, and the ladies have no idea what I'm talking about. lol. She said the app is never correct! Weird... I've never had it fail me. I guess I'll wait until I go back home to order it. I really wanted to see it in person first.
ohboy.gif

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF] YESSSSSSSS!  One of everything please!  I need to try the eyelash curler too!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   It seems like every company has hopped on the contour bandwagon.  Like how many do we need because it lasts forever!!!  I agree---Chanel Notorious is all that, and then some!!![/COLOR]
After playing around with different kinds of contouring, I've come to the conclusion that all I need is Notorious and Blunt blush by Mac. Seriously, they're perfect. I am kinda intrigued by the cream Anastasia kit because the coral color could serve as corrector, but it's not going to help me. I've been playing with that Mac palette and it's just useless. Honestly, nothing is going to help with these old bags, but the Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener has worked best. It doesn't want to take up residence in my wrinkles.
Went all the way out to Sephora to get the new Becca Blushed Copper highlighter, since the app said it my location had it in stock. Get there, and the ladies have no idea what I'm talking about. lol. She said the app is never correct! Weird... I've never had it fail me. I guess I'll wait until I go back home to order it. I really wanted to see it in person first. :eek:hboy:
That damn thing is never accurate. If it says a product is at your local store, give it at least another week. Trust me. I've been there too many times. :eek:hboy:

laurennnxox

That damn thing is never accurate. If it says a product is at your local store, give it at least another week. Trust me. I've been there too many times.
ohboy.gif
I've learned my lesson to call the store first! This is my first problem ever with the app being inaccurate! The only sephora with it is over an hour away. Pfft, I'm not driving for that today.

KiKi Kontour

Went all the way out to Sephora to get the new Becca Blushed Copper highlighter, since the app said it my location had it in stock. Get there, and the ladies have no idea what I'm talking about. lol. She said the app is never correct! Weird... I've never had it fail me. I guess I'll wait until I go back home to order it. I really wanted to see it in person first.
ohboy.gif
they might not have known it was in the back or something!! I always grab stuff that's not on the floor yet when mentioning a product. that's how I got the mufe duo and the new lip stains didn't even have testers n was waiting in the back!

YarahFlower

What's on your list for next month's sale? ( Forgive me if it has been talked about, I'm not on this thread as much, but I plan to get more involved in this thread :heart: )

DLuxJessica

What's on your list for next month's sale? ( Forgive me if it has been talked about, I'm not on this thread as much, but I plan to get more involved in this thread
heart.gif
)
Oh, how I love Chic Week. Here's what I'm thinking about/debating over... so far:

• YSL RPC Glossy Stain (maybe in Rouge Philtre)
  • YSL Black Opium
  • BECCA SSP Poured in either Pearl or Moonstone
  • Kaplan MD Lip 20 Mask and Balm
  • Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer
  • MJ Nail Polish in Lux (the color would look like ick on me, but it's my name so....)

And maybe more. I had a horrible afternoon and now I just want to BUY ALL THE THINGS! So it's a good thing the sale isn't for a lil' while so I can check myself.

KiKi Kontour

What's on your list for next month's sale? ( Forgive me if it has been talked about, I'm not on this thread as much, but I plan to get more involved in this thread
heart.gif
)
s1651421-main-thumb.jpg

magenta

scandal

I pretty much been ordering or grabbing whatever as of the past few months n knocking my loves list down so these are about the only things i'll get during the sale!! maybe grab a ysl lippie or something but im good for the most part. when do kvd new lippies come out? prolly AFTER the sale im sure cuz all the new shyt normally hits AFTER the sales
sigh.gif

DLuxJessica

s1651421-main-thumb.jpg

magenta

scandal

I pretty much been ordering or grabbing whatever as of the past few months n knocking my loves list down so these are about the only things i'll get during the sale!! maybe grab a ysl lippie or something but im good for the most part. when do kvd new lippies come out? prolly AFTER the sale im sure cuz all the new shyt normally hits AFTER the sales
sigh.gif
Have you swatched YSL RPC in 52-Rosy Coral? It's super-pretty.
smiles.gif

KiKi Kontour

I wanna get MJ nail in florescent beige but I wanna test em out IN the store. im not big on nail polishes cuz I dnt wanna spend a lot on em (loooove formula x when they on sale) so i'll also get that during the sale!!