All Things Sephora

DLuxJessica

I never did it! What's the reason? Just to have more at access instead of reaching for multiple? I tend to like the packaging of the palettes I buy...
I'm not doing it with my "nicer" palettes (the long Marc Jacobs and then Givenchy, Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana quads, mostly). For me the appeal was having all of those dang neutral eyeshadows from the Naked palettes in one place, so I'm not pulling out one palette for one shade of beige, and then putting it away and grabbing another palette for a different shade of beige.
I have a bunch of singles I'm doing next, and a few random bits that I would use if they were in front of me (or ones where the packaging just irritates me... anyone else have one of those Lauren Luke MASSIVE cardboard messes that only has like, 7 pans of random crap in it but takes up approximately 3 sq feet of space?).

Prettypackages

In addition to what's been said it makes storage and travel easier. I deported a mac quad and duo. It was disastrous so I won't do that again. Lol

Ajigglin

I think I'll go practical for Chic Week and get some nighttime moisturizer. I may get some Sephora Cream Lip Stains, too, in the colors I don't have.

Rinstar

Marc Jacobs - Have We Met? A beautiful soft pale coral pink. Right. Eat Cake is a rosey slight terracotta nude - LOVE this shade on! Left Eat Cake left - HWM, right (upload flipped my pics again) HWM^^^ Eat Cake^^^
I am SUPER late quoting this post, but I think I have to get Have We Met? next, it's so pretty! I'm loving the texture of the one I got so much.

purplerinne

I was going to wait until the Chic week sale for the MJ contour palette but the color i want keeps going out of stock. All my local Sephora's are out of stock of it so luckily Marc Jacobs store is near my work and they have it in stock! Can't wait to pick it up after work!!

It's the color Mirage. Even MJ online doesn't have the color listed.

Rasbury

I know one of these isn't from Sephora, but I thought this would be a good place to ask...
Does anyone have an opinion on the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette vs. the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow?
I know they're different, but different enough to need both?

KiKi Kontour

omg i seen those swatches and i want at least 4-5 of em!!
censored.gif

Soooo im catchin up after gettin back from a wknd getaway to bahamas!! Before i left i went to sephora n snagged MJ liners in lunatic and introvert. They swatch beautifully but dnt translate when i used em on my lower lash line. what should i do to really make the color POP as much as they swatch?

jenise

I know one of these isn't from Sephora, but I thought this would be a good place to ask... Does anyone have an opinion on the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette vs. the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow? I know they're different, but different enough to need both?
Yes lol the hourglass is much more subtle

DLuxJessica

i feel the SAME way when i spend more than mac prices on a lipstick!! i've been on a tom ford shoppin spree lately and i feel ashamed to say (to folks other than my specktra fam) what it is
girlhaha.gif
i never thought when i fell in love with makeup i'd get to this price point cuz i looked at folks crazy for spending so much...and look at me now!! Don't be ashamed of these high end splurges **waves pinky** at some point we deserve it too
queen.gif

omg i seen those swatches and i want at least 4-5 of em!!
censored.gif

Soooo im catchin up after gettin back from a wknd getaway to bahamas!! Before i left i went to sephora n snagged MJ liners in lunatic and introvert. They swatch beautifully but dnt translate when i used em on my lower lash line. what should i do to really make the color POP as much as they swatch?

Medgal07

I know one of these isn't from Sephora, but I thought this would be a good place to ask...
Does anyone have an opinion on the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette vs. the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow?
I know they're different, but different enough to need both?
Totally different products. I have both and use them differently. For me the Hourglass is an overall finishing powder. I use CT to contour and highlight.