All Things Sephora

Monsy

Looking for a good under eye cream...any suggestions?
what are you looking for? hydration only? is your skin really dry? do you want some illumination? any lifting firming? lighter texture? thicker more moisturizing? more like gel texture?

YarahFlower

what are you looking for? hydration only?  is your skin really dry? do you want some illumination? any lifting firming? lighter texture? thicker more moisturizing? more like gel texture? 
Mainly something moisturizing! I'm taking preventative measures :)

Monsy

Mainly something moisturizing! I'm taking preventative measures
smiles.gif
Lancome genefique is amazing.

v0ltagekid

...want to grab my credit card to do some online shopping. Hubby is asleep, and has a tight bear grip around me...i feel like a stuffed animal...i just want to shop...
SOS.gif
lol.. I do that sometimes.. he just lays there not paying attention and i sneak in my CC haha..

YarahFlower

Lancome genefique is amazing. 
I've been using the bobbi brown one! love it so far!  It's thick and makes my concealer look so much better on top! My dark circles look less dark too :3 lol.. I do that sometimes.. he just lays there not paying attention and i sneak in my CC haha.. 
Thank you ladies :heart: I will look those up! ...and I wish mine wouldn't pay so much attention sometimes lol

DMcG9

girlhaha.gif

I've tried that, but when I come back to bed, he a l w a y s says, were you looking for makeup, did you get what you want?
huh2.gif
amuse.gif
busted.gif
lol.gif
They know... it's best to just succumb to the inevitable. It goes both ways as Yarah pointed out with her husband's gadget purchasing!

YarahFlower

OMG! LOL. I just imagined your dining room set up with one of the display tables with tablets, phones, and laptops. :haha:
If I was home, I would take a picture so that you could see my dining room table...there are 3 laptops, a printer and a truckload of hard drives on it right now...I can't wait until his office renovations are finished :shock: