All Things Sephora

Vineetha

flower.gif
Thanks dear!!! I'm really interested to see how Cola looks. Rum brown & bubbly? lol
Thats the description???
drinkup.gif
LMAO I didnt even find the descriptions!!!

boschicka

Damn. Sorry to hear they didn't work for you. I have a liquid lipstick and a lipgloss and they wear really well on me. I had an eyeliner I really liked too. I'm all for something better coming in. The day TF ever stocked makeup on Sephora would be a damn good day!!
Oh yeah, why doesn't Sephora carry TF makeup? The fragrances are sold online, right?

KiKi Kontour

Oof. I finally got the MUFE Contour Duo (using the contour as a bronzer though) and MAN its hard to pick up product!! Sad because I want the golden highlight to work so badly!
that's why i took it back. it swatches gorgeously but when it comes time to perform its liiiike WOMP WOMP!! i refuse to work hard for a product to be at its best. i dnt have time for it.

msvluvsmac

I watched the YouTube blogger again. She said Bliss will also be discontinued. A Korean skincare line called Belif will be replacing the discontinued brands and Giorgio Armani will be coming to stores. She also said MUFE is coming out with 24 new lip glosses but she couldn't find any pictures of them yet.

v0ltagekid

I watched the YouTube blogger again. She said Bliss will also be discontinued. A Korean skincare line called Belif will be replacing the discontinued brands and Giorgio Armani will be coming to stores. She also said MUFE is coming out with 24 new lip glosses but she couldn't find any pictures of them yet.
I think Wayne Goss posted pics of the glosses or put it in a video, I saw them !

thebloomroom

Is it actually hard to pick up or is it that the shade is just all wrong? That's the problem I had. There was just no impact on my skin because it was too light. You didn't use a stippling brush, did you?
It was hard to pick up. I didn't-- I was in a rush and just ended up using a different highlighter but even when i used my finger, i couldnt get anything on it. i wonder if there is just a film on the top layer or what. gonna experiment when i get home

shontay07108

I've never tried their lip products. Are they as good as their shadows?
No way, but they are good.
It was hard to pick up. I didn't-- I was in a rush and just ended up using a different highlighter but even when i used my finger, i couldnt get anything on it. i wonder if there is just a film on the top layer or what. gonna experiment when i get home
Maybe it is just a film. I'm drooling at the thought of new MUFE glosses.

laurennnxox

Late to the topic, but I'm not surprised Stila is being outed. I'm a little disappointed for only one reason, their 24hr brown liquid eyeliner pen wears like steel on me. I haven't found one in brown I've liked better. For black I use KVD's trooper though. I guess I'll have to just go to Ulta for that.

My crappy sephora has a big Stila display! Fingers CROSSED it's GA that takes it place. My wallet will die happily.

msvluvsmac

Late to the topic, but I'm not surprised Stila is being outed. I'm a little disappointed for only one reason, their 24hr brown liquid eyeliner pen wears like steel on me. I haven't found one in brown I've liked better. For black I use KVD's trooper though. I guess I'll have to just go to Ulta for that.  My crappy sephora has a big Stila display! Fingers CROSSED it's GA that takes it place. My wallet will die happily. 
She mentioned that they were going to continue to sell a liquid liner online only. I don't know if it's the one you use.

shizzelly

103d9d3f_Screenshot_2015-03-24-20-51-58.png
I got backups of my two favorite face washes! I read that Soap & Glory is moving to Target but both cleansers say "exclusive." I'm going to assume that means exclusive to Sephora so I didn't want to take any chances!

Shars

I got backups of my two favorite face washes! I read that Soap & Glory is moving to Target but both cleansers say "exclusive." I'm going to assume that means exclusive to Sephora so I didn't want to take any chances!
What do they smell like? I'm interested in the vitamin C face wash but I'm afraid I won't like the smell.