All Things Sephora

MsGlossy

Hey ladies.

1. Not sure if any of you are into Soap & Glory but Sephora seems to be discontinuing the line on their website as everything is about 30-40% off.
2. All of the Sephora lip cream stains are back in stock except (the ever elusive) Marvelous Mauve.
3. Have you seen the new 500 pt perk? It's a cute makeup bag with a mini MJ kiss kiss bang bang lipstick, a MUFE lipstick, a First Aid Beauty cleanser and a Tarte Lip Surgence lip tint.
I saw this in my local Sephora today and I thought that this was a makeshift point perk that the store concocted.
lol.gif
It just seems so random. Kiss Kiss Cleanse? They literally threw random former 100 point perks in a bag and now they want 500 points for it. Gimme a break, Sephora! lol

jenise

I saw this in my local Sephora today and I thought that this was a makeshift point perk that the store concocted. :lol:  It just seems so random. Kiss Kiss Cleanse? They literally threw random former 100 point perks in a bag and now they want 500 points for it. Gimme a break, Sephora! lol
I thought the same thing when I saw it at my store LOL!

shontay07108

35 shades though!! :thud:
OK so I went digging and I found lots of swatches of the glosses and Pixiwoo has a video. Some glosses have shimmer and some don't, similar to the lab shines. Pixiwoo says that the glosses are similar in texture to Mac's plushglass. That's interesting. I could never wear that plushglass because it made my lips sting. These glosses are already available on guru makeup emporium. Apparently, the blue is called Beetle. :lol: I'm having a hard time choosing a color because I always go for the corals, reds or hardcore purples. I just ordered a coral and a purple from ABH. AND apparently, MUFE has a Pro Fusion Bronzer!! It's a cream to powder (or powder to cream) deal and comes in 6 shades. That's also available on guru makeup emporium. I'm pouring over swatches and pictures and trying to decide what to get. These glosses and bronzers are supposed to hit Sephora in April, but I have zero patience.

Vineetha

OK so I went digging and I found lots of swatches of the glosses and Pixiwoo has a video. Some glosses have shimmer and some don't, similar to the lab shines. Pixiwoo says that the glosses are similar in texture to Mac's plushglass. That's interesting. I could never wear that plushglass because it made my lips sting. These glosses are already available on guru makeup emporium. Apparently, the blue is called Beetle. :lol: I'm having a hard time choosing a color because I always go for the corals, reds or hardcore purples. I just ordered a coral and a purple from ABH. AND apparently, MUFE has a Pro Fusion Bronzer!! It's a cream to powder (or powder to cream) deal and comes in 6 shades. That's also available on guru makeup emporium. I'm pouring over swatches and pictures and trying to decide what to get. These glosses and bronzers are supposed to hit Sephora in April, but I have zero patience.
Yes!! And two new e/s palettes; a nude one and one with bright shades!!

shontay07108

Yes!! And two new e/s palettes; a nude one and one with bright shades!!
I'm all over it! :cheer: I do wonder if the palettes are made of existing shades, though. I really wish I had those ABH glosses so I could know if I'm keeping them or not because they are the same shades I'm looking at for the MUFE glosses. I hate Macys shipping. I ordered Friday and they aren't supposed to be here until this Friday (despite the fact that I can see they're in my state already). :eek:hboy:

Saiti Ah

I watched the YouTube blogger again. She said Bliss will also be discontinued. A Korean skincare line called Belif will be replacing the discontinued brands and Giorgio Armani will be coming to stores. She also said MUFE is coming out with 24 new lip glosses but she couldn't find any pictures of them yet.
I have a couple of stuff from Belif (way before sephora put them on their site) and it's a good skincare line!! especially their moisture bomb.

ShareeA

I saw this in my local Sephora today and I thought that this was a makeshift point perk that the store concocted.
lol.gif
It just seems so random. Kiss Kiss Cleanse? They literally threw random former 100 point perks in a bag and now they want 500 points for it. Gimme a break, Sephora! lol
Me too! I didn't know what that mess was lol

Vineetha

I'm all over it! :cheer: I do wonder if the palettes are made of existing shades, though. I really wish I had those ABH glosses so I could know if I'm keeping them or not because they are the same shades I'm looking at for the MUFE glosses. I hate Macys shipping. I ordered Friday and they aren't supposed to be here until this Friday (despite the fact that I can see they're in my state already). :eek:hboy:
Macy's shipping is just :meh: I searched for that post but can't find it anymore! It had the pic of the bright one not the nude! MUFE usually go for existing shades on the pre made palettes though! So it should be the perm ones!!

shontay07108

Macy's shipping is just :meh: I searched for that post but can't find it anymore! It had the pic of the bright one not the nude! MUFE usually go for existing shades on the pre made palettes though! So it should be the perm ones!!
I figured it would be old shades. I may or may not get one of the palettes depending on how many of the shades I already have. Is this the picture:
Guru makeup emporium makes it impossible for me to tell which bronzer is which and I don't want to end up with the wrong one. :eek:hboy:

Vineetha

I figured it would be old shades. I may or may not get one of the palettes depending on how many of the shades I already have. Is this the picture:
Guru makeup emporium makes it impossible for me to tell which bronzer is which and I don't want to end up with the wrong one. :eek:hboy:
Yessss!!!! This was the pic!!!

YarahFlower

41729289_Screenshot_2015-03-24-22-51-50.png
If you like first aid beauty moisturizer that's sold at Sephora, QVC has an offer that is great! Deluxe 12oz. Jar and a 2 oz. Travel size for 39 dollars. The regular 6 oz. Jar is 30 dollars. You get SO much more product for your money with this deal!!! Forgot to mention it's on auto delivery (you'll get a shipment every 60 days) and 2 easy payments!!!