All Things Sephora

MsGlossy

Soooo I mentioned seeing the "makeshift" 500 point concoction while I was in Sephora yesterday...and I am now the proud owner of one.
girlhaha.gif
Still think it's a random set, but I'm happy for the extra Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and MUFE lippies...especially since no points were sent to points heaven for it.
lol.gif

Soooo, the short version is I did a return for someone else after making my purchase yesterday (separate transaction) and didn't realize it affected my account until I got home. I called to inquire about it and was told to stop in today for a cash refund and a "bag of goodies". I was totally expecting a small bag with a few deluxe samples so I was completely floored when I opened the bag and saw what they had given me. I called the manager to thank her and she said that they had cheated and looked at my 'Loves' list for ideas of what I might like. She apologized again for the poor experience and said they wanted to make it right and they hope I'll shop with them again. Ummm...heck yeah!! Can you say Chic Week?!
girlhaha.gif

I just wanted to share because I was truly taken aback by the kind gesture. They did mention a poor experience I had had recently, not sure how they even remembered/are keeping track (lol). Either way, I'm grateful to Sephora for going above and beyond on this one.
th_thstars.gif

Shars

Soooo I mentioned seeing the "makeshift" 500 point concoction while I was in Sephora yesterday...and I am now the proud owner of one.
girlhaha.gif
Still think it's a random set, but I'm happy for the extra Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and MUFE lippies...especially since no points were sent to points heaven for it.
lol.gif

Soooo, the short version is I did a return for someone else after making my purchase yesterday (separate transaction) and didn't realize it affected my account until I got home. I called to inquire about it and was told to stop in today for a cash refund and a "bag of goodies". I was totally expecting a small bag with a few deluxe samples so I was completely floored when I opened the bag and saw what they had given me. I called the manager to thank her and she said that they had cheated and looked at my 'Loves' list for ideas of what I might like. She apologized again for the poor experience and said they wanted to make it right and they hope I'll shop with them again. Ummm...heck yeah!! Can you say Chic Week?!
girlhaha.gif

I just wanted to share because I was truly taken aback by the kind gesture. They did mention a poor experience I had had recently, not sure how they even remembered/are keeping track (lol). Either way, I'm grateful to Sephora for going above and beyond on this one.
th_thstars.gif
Wow!! That is so awesome! Enjoy!

Shars

I thought sephora sales were 20 percent off...or is it just wishful thinking lol
Their employee appreciation sale and their VIB sale (VIB Rouges and VIBs) at the end of the year is 20% off. This one is called Chic Week and it's for all beauty insiders.

Prettypackages

girlhaha.gif
lol.gif

girlhaha.gif

th_thstars.gif
How awesome!

jenise

That is BEAUTIFUL on you!!! :heart: Yes, the texture of these are so wonderful. I need to get some for my Daughter-in-Law's Easter basket :) I got some random 10% off from Sephora tonight...thanks a lot...this was after I just place a 100 + order yesterday. Thank You dear!!!
Thank you! & Hahaha that sucks about the coupon! !

novocainedreams

girlhaha.gif
lol.gif

girlhaha.gif

th_thstars.gif
See, now THAT is true customer service. That manager knows what she is doing, and how to keep a customer. I hope the company appreciates her for keeping the customer coming back.

boschicka

It's a gorgeous rusty rose color w a hint a brown! This is my first one from them and the texture is divine :love:
That is BEAUTIFUL on you!!! :heart: Yes, the texture of these are so wonderful. I need to get some for my Daughter-in-Law's Easter basket :) I got some random 10% off from Sephora tonight...thanks a lot...this was after I just place a 100 + order yesterday. Thank You dear!!!
I just love you and your relationship with your DIL!

MsGlossy

I've smelled some of their perfumes a couple of months ago, but I had no intention of buying at the time. This time I'll go in paying full attention because I want a new fragrance. The Dior isn't really a Summer fragrance, but I love it too much and I'm not too concerned about that kind of thing. The Chloe is perfect for Summer, though. The Prada has been on my list for years but I just kept buying Flowerbomb.
th_crazy.gif
I've got a lot to think about.
I LOVE the original Chloe. I have the original, Love Chloe, L'Eau de Chloe and got the 250 points perk of Love Story (plan to snag the full-size in the November sale). My sis is obsessed with Roses de Chloe but I have yet to smell it...maybe that's a good thing since I can't seem to stop myself from buying fragrances.
girlhaha.gif

I have Prada D'Iris and I have no idea where it is. Now, I have to hunt it down. I also noticed my Clinique Happy grew legs a while back. I just bought a replacement for that earlier this week.

pandorablack

I got a 250 point Gucci perfume last year that I hate :/ It smells awful. I can't stand the Chloe fragrance either. Gave me a headache. Prada Candy is my favorite fragrance that Sephora has.

Indieprincess

I currently have Tom Ford White Pachouli sitting in my cart. I've been eyeing it for a while but I'm not sure if I want to go for it or not.