All Things Sephora

shontay07108

It's taking forever for this Sephora sale to roll around. I just added a few more things to my list. Who knows if they'll stay there, but I want to get to it.

elegant-one

It's taking forever for this Sephora sale to roll around. I just added a few more things to my list. Who knows if they'll stay there, but I want to get to it.
Wasn't it one of the sales that you couldn't find anything to order LOL!

Were you left sleeping at the table
tipsy.gif
sleepy.gif
rofl.gif

You always crack me up ;)

shontay07108

Wasn't it one of the sales that you couldn't find anything to order LOL! Were you left sleeping at the table :tipsy: :sleepy: :rofl: You always crack me up ;)
Yup. This one last year. I had nothing. My friend stayed with me. I was only out for like 20 minutes, but she did take a picture because she couldn't help herself. :getyou:

elegant-one

Heather - A very pretty muted dusty mauved pink

Sorry the pics are darker. It was getting dusk by the time ups delivered them :(

Rosy - Is a really really pretty muted warm medium rose pink.

Below - Heather left, Rosy right

Vineetha

Heather - A very pretty muted dusty mauved pink Sorry the pics are darker. It was getting dusk by the time ups delivered them :( Rosy - Is a really really pretty muted warm medium rose pink. Below - Heather left, Rosy right
Awesome swatches elegant!! 2 of the 3 shades I orders came today but it's absolutely dark outside to get any pics( cola and pansy) ! cola looks so dark in the pan but swatches a beautiful red toned blush!! I wish UPS came early so that I could have posted some swatches!!

elegant-one

2 of the 3 shades I orders came today but it's absolutely dark outside to get any pics( cola and pansy) ! cola looks so dark in the pan but swatches a beautiful red toned blush!! I wish UPS came early so that I could have posted some swatches!!
bouquet.gif
Thanks hun! My deliveries had been coming early afternoon but really late tonight :( I hate late deliveries.

I know I will end up with all of them LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't see that coming
flower.gif

YarahFlower

Awesome swatches elegant!! 2 of the 3 shades I orders came today but it's absolutely dark outside to get any pics( cola and pansy) ! cola looks so dark in the pan but swatches a beautiful red toned blush!! I wish UPS came early so that I could have posted some swatches!!
what's pansy like?! :drool: *wipes drool*

Vineetha

:bouquet: Thanks hun! My deliveries had been coming early afternoon but really late tonight :( I hate late deliveries. I know I will end up with all of them LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't see that coming :flower:  
:rofl: of course not!! On the top of the late delivery, it's rainy as well! I tried napping a pic of cola and it looked so dark!! I didn't want to scare anyone away :lol:

Prettypackages

Demeter makes a bunch of random boozy scents, I think. At least, they used to. When I was probably about twenty I bought "Sex on the Beach," and thought I was just sooooo cool.

Spoiler alert: I wasn't cool.
th_rolleye0014.gif

LOL, it's ok, you're cool now.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

It's a lovely lavender pink!!
heart.gif
love.gif
Love!!!!!
Ohhh I might want that one.