All Things Sephora

shizzelly

really? nice!
I'll order it then, I am looking for a new cleanser, also a new scrub.
People at my LUSH have been jerks lately, I think the last 3 times I went they were so rude to me, so I didn't buy sh!t.
If anyone has a suggestion on a scrub please let me know!
I have dry skin and like to super scrub it otherwise my makeup doesn't go on right lol
I've never had an issue with Lush's service but other than their Mask of Magnaminty their skincare products haven't impressed me. I've had two of their washes/scrubs that didn't do anything my skin concerns. I also tried their Grease Lightning for acne and it made me breakout MORE!! Do you have a Clarisonic?

DMcG9

I've never had an issue with Lush's service but other than their Mask of Magnaminty their skincare products haven't impressed me. I've had two of their washes/scrubs that didn't do anything my skin concerns. I also tried their Grease Lightning for acne and it made me breakout MORE!! Do you have a Clarisonic?
I've always had kind service at Lush. I just started using Let the Good Times Roll and I *think* so far it is doing good things for my skin plus I'm trying a sample of their Vanishing Cream. The only problem I have so far is that I want to eat the damn LTGTR batter every time I open it.

v0ltagekid

Yea, I have my clarisonic, but I still like to use a scrub.
I loved the Let the Good times Roll and Sea Salt scrub. But the Let the Good Times Roll changed scents or something, it's not the same, and they are always out of stock on the Sea Salt scrub lately :/
I have asked them to call me a few times when they get shipments (on Tuesday ) and they never do, I call at the end of the day and they are like "oh yea they sold out sorry .. wtf... can u call me.. I need it :/

DMcG9

I loved the Let the Good times Roll and Sea Salt scrub. But the Let the Good Times Roll changed scents or something, it's not the same, and they are always out of stock on the Sea Salt scrub lately :/
I have asked them to call me a few times when they get shipments (on Tuesday ) and they never do, I call at the end of the day and they are like "oh yea they sold out sorry .. wtf... can u call me.. I need it :/
Well that is balls. Is there another location that you can get to?

v0ltagekid

Well that is balls. Is there another location that you can get to?
idk... Maybe I will order online. I have to see what other locations are near me.
They girl tried to sell me on a cleanser that looks like bread? and I asked for a sample and she never came back.. lmao. I hate that store.

shizzelly

I see, I love my Clarisonic but I'm combo/oily, mostly oily. Any dry patches I get are from healing blemishes and it's the perfect amount of exfoliation for me. Every time I go to a Lush I know that I need to go like as soon as they open because they sell out of the popular products super quick.

v0ltagekid

girlhaha.gif

I see, I love my Clarisonic but I'm combo/oily, mostly oily. Any dry patches I get are from healing blemishes and it's the perfect amount of exfoliation for me. Every time I go to a Lush I know that I need to go like as soon as they open because they sell out of the popular products super quick.
I have dry skin, so too much clarisonic and my skin doesn't like it too much.
I don't normally break out, the dryness is just around my nose mostly. I love to scrub it off lol... it's like OCD I need to do it xD

shontay07108

I have dry skin, so too much clarisonic and my skin doesn't like it too much. I don't normally break out, the dryness is just around my nose mostly. I love to scrub it off lol... it's like OCD I need to do it xD 
Until about a month ago I was using Let the Good Time Roll by Lush, but my problem is that it takes so little to get the job done that I can never get through the entire container. Even the small one. It's wasteful, so I decided to go back to my first love: Neutrogena. They have an invigorating face scrub that's great on my dry skin. I use it before and after makeup. Also, they have a new visibly bright face wash and it feels so good. Sometimes I alternate between the two and sometimes I use them one after the other (don't judge). The visibly bright though has some shimmer in it so if that's not your deal go with the scrub. I used it for years before I switched to Lush. It's great stuff.

v0ltagekid

Until about a month ago I was using Let the Good Time Roll by Lush, but my problem is that it takes so little to get the job done that I can never get through the entire container. Even the small one. It's wasteful, so I decided to go back to my first love: Neutrogena. They have an invigorating face scrub that's great on my dry skin. I use it before and after makeup. Also, they have a new visibly bright face wash and it feels so good. Sometimes I alternate between the two and sometimes I use them one after the other (don't judge). The visibly bright though has some shimmer in it so if that's not your deal go with the scrub. I used it for years before I switched to Lush. It's great stuff.
I am not the person to judge! I sometimes use LTGTR and the salt scrub one after the other LMAO
I like Neutrogena, and I used them in the past. I stopped buying their scrubs because of the micro balls of plastic in , I don't want to use those to exfoliate, bad for the planet blah blah haha.. so I stopped buying them. idk if they have other versions now :/

shontay07108

I am not the person to judge! I sometimes use LTGTR and the salt scrub one after the other LMAO I like Neutrogena, and I used them in the past. I stopped buying their scrubs because of the micro balls of plastic in , I don't want to use those to exfoliate, bad for the planet blah blah haha.. so I stopped buying them. idk if they have other versions now :/
You're gonna make me go look at mine because I never ever noticed. At the expense of sounding like an ass I'd still use it. Every time I stray I always come back because something has broken me out or has proven not to be worth the money. They also have some deep clean cleansers that don't use little balls in them. My mom got me one on a whim last week b/c she knows I use Neutrogena, but I haven't tried it yet. You know as much as I love Embryolisse moisturizer, I never looked into the cleansers. I see they have an affordable one. Guess I should give it a try. :sneaky: Off topic, but do you know what time DoC will restock? I checked in at noon and nothing. Maybe 3pm est?

v0ltagekid

Off topic, but do you know what time DoC will restock? I checked in at noon and nothing. Maybe 3pm est?
They said anytime before noon PST in the comments, although I don't believe them :/!!

I am anxious, going to lunch now and I hope they don't restock right now D:

thefbomb

I've always had kind service at Lush. I just started using Let the Good Times Roll and I *think* so far it is doing good things for my skin plus I'm trying a sample of their Vanishing Cream. The only problem I have so far is that I want to eat the damn LTGTR batter every time I open it.
Let The Good Times Roll is like my Holy Grail. Love it.

shontay07108

They said anytime before noon PST in the comments, although I don't believe them :/!! I am anxious, going to lunch now and I hope they don't restock right now D:
Now I'm scared. Gotta refresh like a fool. All I want is Berry Me 2 and then I have to go through this again on Monday. Ugh.

Medgal07

Soooo I mentioned seeing the "makeshift" 500 point concoction while I was in Sephora yesterday...and I am now the proud owner of one.
girlhaha.gif
Still think it's a random set, but I'm happy for the extra Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and MUFE lippies...especially since no points were sent to points heaven for it.
lol.gif

Soooo, the short version is I did a return for someone else after making my purchase yesterday (separate transaction) and didn't realize it affected my account until I got home. I called to inquire about it and was told to stop in today for a cash refund and a "bag of goodies". I was totally expecting a small bag with a few deluxe samples so I was completely floored when I opened the bag and saw what they had given me. I called the manager to thank her and she said that they had cheated and looked at my 'Loves' list for ideas of what I might like. She apologized again for the poor experience and said they wanted to make it right and they hope I'll shop with them again. Ummm...heck yeah!! Can you say Chic Week?!
girlhaha.gif

I just wanted to share because I was truly taken aback by the kind gesture. They did mention a poor experience I had had recently, not sure how they even remembered/are keeping track (lol). Either way, I'm grateful to Sephora for going above and beyond on this one.
th_thstars.gif
That's just awesome!!!!! I'm glad they made the effort to make things right!!! They did a good job!!!!

DMcG9

idk... Maybe I will order online. I have to see what other locations are near me.
They girl tried to sell me on a cleanser that looks like bread? and I asked for a sample and she never came back.. lmao. I hate that store.
Oh yeah, that Movis loaf thingy? They tried that on me too the last time I went. It reminded me of the British bread brand Hovis... I think that is the name play there actually. It was nice but I want to stick with LTGTR for now.