All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I think its gonna be a late UPS delivery today as well. So while I am waiting for Heathers, here are pics & swatches for Cola and Pansy!!
Cola Pop!

Pansy Pop

Beautiful on you hun!!! I am so glad I got Cola. Thanks for this!!!
heart.gif

samanthadee1688

Here's Pansy :love: Its such a pretty pale lilac pink. Its very close in shade to Mac's Azalea Blossom blush which may be a tad more on the pink side.. It may not work for everyone since it's so soft, but it is buildable. I love love it on my skin.
I just screamed!
I think its gonna be a late UPS delivery today as well. So while I am waiting for Heathers, here are pics & swatches for Cola and Pansy!! Cola Pop! Pansy Pop [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]
Speaking of late UPS deliveries UPS delivered my 145 LB entertainment center to the wrong house. Wrong street, wrong house number. WTH! UPS comes here multiple times a week with my Sephora / Mac packages.

elegant-one

I completely forgot - I also got the MJ contour brush
love.gif
That brush is a NEED! It is so soft & incredible!!! I used it with half the brush in the highlight & half in the darker shade - Awesome for perfect application.

Medgal07

I think its gonna be a late UPS delivery today as well. So while I am waiting for Heathers, here are pics & swatches for Cola and Pansy!!
Cola Pop!

Pansy Pop

What's wrong with you two-------EO & Vee???? I asked for inspiration NOT out right temptation!!!! I am so screwed!!!!
thud.gif

Medgal07

I would happily throw a few in for you Sis
greengrin.gif
th_kiss.gif
They are THE CUTEST little blushes EVER!
rofl.gif
V & I have been ordering & posting in tandem
pompom.gif
th_kiss.gif
You're just too good to me. They are adorable as can be! How's the formula??? Vee is my informant---she informs me of what's hot & available & I buy it!!!
lol.gif

elegant-one

th_kiss.gif
You're just too good to me. They are adorable as can be! How's the formula??? Vee is my informant---she informs me of what's hot & available & I buy it!!!
lol.gif
The texture is one of the best ever. They're super soft & blendable. Mostly a fresh skin pop of color. They wear very well too. Not sticky or heavy at all.
bouquet.gif