All Things Sephora

v0ltagekid

Hi guys! I have a question.
I had ordered something and it came with samples of the YSL lip oil. I tried and liked it so I stopped by to get one today.

I opened it and it seems to have some brown stain thing going on around the wand...

Does anyone else have one that U can look at the wand, and does urs have the same thing? D: it looks yucky

Medgal07

Ok----so I relented. I ordered Clinique Cheek Pop blush in Cola, 07. Thought I'd try one for starters. This could be a clear indication that I have a blush problem...this is my 4th blush this month.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

Hi guys! I have a question.
I had ordered something and it came with samples of the YSL lip oil. I tried and liked it so I stopped by to get one today.

I opened it and it seems to have some brown stain thing going on around the wand...

Does anyone else have one that U can look at the wand, and does urs have the same thing? D: it looks yucky
Running to check now
th_happy1.gif
BRB!
Edited to add: Negative. It's not "yucky" and I've had it for a long time now.

Dominique33

[COLOR=0000FF]Ok----so I relented.  I ordered Clinique Cheek Pop blush in Cola, 07.  Thought I'd try one for starters.  This could be a clear indication that I have a blush problem...this is my 4th blush this month.[/COLOR] :sigh:  
Hello So glad to find you here ! Your 4th blush well it is our rule lol, buy ( almost ) everything, and honestly the Clinique ones are beautiful. Really very pretty colours, so what to say ? I second that, you needed 4 blushes.

Medgal07

Your 4th blush well it is our rule lol, buy ( almost ) everything, and honestly the Clinique ones are beautiful. Really very pretty colours, so what to say ? I second that, you needed 4 blushes.
Hello my dear Dominique.
heart.gif
So nice to see you too!!! I'm glad you understand my obsession!!
girlhaha.gif

AnastasiaRuth

No problem! I actually have the concierge line saved in my contacts and I call them with all sorts of "Do you have this?" and "Will this come back in stock ever?" questions and they're always super-helpful. And if their systems says a store should have it in stock, they can generally connect you directly to that store so you can ask them to hold it. 
I forget about this!

thefbomb

I got back over $600 from them! Do it!
Wow!!
 [COLOR=0000FF]There are some exclusions with the rebate programs so really read the fine print.  You may want to join both Ebates and MrRebates because the cash back amounts vary between programs.  Sometimes the amounts are the same or one may be higher than the other.  The reimbursement/cash back methodologies also differ between the programs.  It really is worth doing---especially when you get your "Big Fat Check".[/COLOR]
I'll check them out, thanks!
It really is worth it, the only thing is to remember to use it! Ebates is nice because you can put it in your tool bar if you want to remind you, although I actually prefer using mrrebates, don't know why exactly, I find it does have a higher percent a lot of the time and I like that you have to ask it to send you the money rather than ebates which will just automatically send me something once I reach the amount in which sending is applicable Right now I have over 100 dollars in my mrrebates which I am cashing in this month for the sephora sale. :) It's even better when you refer people because then you get a small percentage earned when THEY earn cash back too. :)
Definitely sounds worth!

elegant-one

Ok----so I relented. I ordered Clinique Cheek Pop blush in Cola, 07. Thought I'd try one for starters. This could be a clear indication that I have a blush problem...this is my 4th blush this month.
sigh.gif
th_roll1.gif

I know I have a blush problem....a lipstick problem...a .....
sigh.gif

Blushes rule

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]Ok----so I relented.  I ordered Clinique Cheek Pop blush in Cola, 07.  Thought I'd try one for starters.  This could be a clear indication that I have a blush problem...this is my 4th blush this month.[/COLOR] :sigh:  
Yessss!!! :pompom: