All Things Sephora

Yazmin

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one
I know I have a blush problem....a lipstick problem...a .....
sigh.gif

Blushes rule

...and don't forget your wifey problem.
girlhaha.gif

Don't mind me... #waitinginthewings

honey b

I'm torn between just getting the Clinique blushes now or waiting for the sale (along with trying out the new Clinique lip pops too). I don't want them to sell out before the sale and since we have to pay 13% tax in Ontario, the 15% discount won't make much of a difference anyway. Plus once I make up my mind about a product, I hate waiting to buy it!

Medgal07

I'm torn between just getting the Clinique blushes now or waiting for the sale (along with trying out the new Clinique lip pops too). I don't want them to sell out before the sale and since we have to pay 13% tax in Ontario, the 15% discount won't make much of a difference anyway. Plus once I make up my mind about a product, I hate waiting to buy it!
That was my thought process too---right now you have to be VIBR to purchase them. I don't know how long that will last but I suspect they will sell quickly when it's open
for general purchase. I decided to just try one now and go for more later if I like this one.

msvluvsmac

@shontay07108  why don't you try Lancome la vie est belle since you like flowerbomb? Same guy created them and most of the ingredients are similar except that La vie est belle also has Iris and praline. It is even more delicious than flowerbomb 
I tried la vie est belle and it's now #1 on my list. Thanks for the suggestion.

laurennnxox

Did anyone pick up fig pop? I'm giving in and ordering these blushes!! I'm capping myself at 3: melon, pansy, and either heather or fig pop. It's hard to decide because heather's promo pic looks NOTHING like how it's swatched here. So god only knows what fig pop looks like... I would order all four but my luck I'll love them both equally. :haha:

laurennnxox

Aaaand I just gave in and ordered all four! :lol: Trying one of the new MUFE primer samples, 100 point s&g vitamin c wash, and picked up a sample of the la vie est belle fragrance since I've been seeing great things about it on here!
2bdc0a66_image.jpeg

SassyWonder

I have Pansy all set to be returned but I am wondering if I should keep it as a mixing blush. I have some blushes like Sweet Sentiment that look great with Pansy.

YarahFlower

Aaaand I just gave in and ordered all four! :lol: Trying one of the new MUFE primer samples, 100 point s&g vitamin c wash, and picked up a sample of the la vie est belle fragrance since I've been seeing great things about it on here!
2bdc0a66_image.jpeg
lol!!!!!! A bumper sticker with a quote on it came to mind when I saw this post..."sh@t happens" lol

charismafulltv

2bdc0a66_image.jpeg
I've tried pansy it's very pretty. Although texture feels slightly dry.