All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I'm gonna be such a weirdo in Sephora tomorrow. I'm just running in to sniff a few perfumes to decide which one(s) I'm getting for the sale and then I'm dipping out before I'm tempted to buy anything. Gotta wait for the sale.
Act too weird & this little trip could earn you a WANTED poster on the wall.
lmao.gif

DLuxJessica

I'm gonna be such a weirdo in Sephora tomorrow. I'm just running in to sniff a few perfumes to decide which one(s) I'm getting for the sale and then I'm dipping out before I'm tempted to buy anything. Gotta wait for the sale.
Why don't you have them make you samples of the top few you like? That way you can try them for a few days and see which you like best on you.

shontay07108

Why don't you have them make you samples of the top few you like? That way you can try them for a few days and see which you like best on you. 
Eh. That's a good idea, but I usually don't need perfume samples. I just go and test them out in store, pick one up and it always works. I've never returned a perfume. There's just a few I'm interested in that I've never smelled before.

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF] Act too weird & this little trip could earn you a WANTED poster on the wall.[/COLOR]:lmao:
:lol: I don't think they want another problem with me in that store. I just think it might be weird because I'm walking straight back to the perfumes, test a few out which will take less than two minutes and then walk straight out.

DLuxJessica

Eh. That's a good idea, but I usually don't need perfume samples. I just go and test them out in store, pick one up and it always works. I've never returned a perfume. There's just a few I'm interested in that I've never smelled before.
Fair enough.
smiles.gif
I usually keep the samples of whatever I happen to be wearing, and I throw one in my little makeup bag in my purse. But then again, I'm also a perfume horder, so yeah. Take anything I say about fragrance with a grain of salt. Okay fine, a canister of salt.
sigh.gif

Prettypackages

Ok, so it's interesting that we are all on blushes right now. I was look at BBrown's Blush Brush and was thinking about getting it. What's your fave blush brush. I think I need something with a smaller more precise head. I don't need it everywhere. ya know?

shontay07108

Ok, so it's interesting that we are all on blushes right now. I was look at BBrown's Blush Brush and was thinking about getting it.  What's your fave blush brush. I think I need something with a smaller more precise head. I don't need it everywhere. ya know? 
I like new real techniques blush brush. It has a rose gold handle I think. It's tapered at the end and reminds me of the Mac brush but performs better.

YarahFlower

Ok, so it's interesting that we are all on blushes right now. I was look at BBrown's Blush Brush and was thinking about getting it.  What's your fave blush brush. I think I need something with a smaller more precise head. I don't need it everywhere. ya know? 
NARS Yachio brush is my favorite

MsGlossy

girlhaha.gif
I do this all the time. Be sure to ask for a few samples so that you can try it out for a few days and compare. I've always found that to be better than using the scent cards or going off of a single spritz in store.

smallestkitten

Ok, so it's interesting that we are all on blushes right now. I was look at BBrown's Blush Brush and was thinking about getting it. What's your fave blush brush. I think I need something with a smaller more precise head. I don't need it everywhere. ya know?
Bobbi brushes all seem to be scratchy as hell and shed really, really badly. All that I've tried, anyway. I like the BB blush brush for my more densely pressed blushes but I would never use it with like, hourglass blushes or something. The Charlotte Tilbury blush brush is really soft and nice, and I have a great one from Sephora collection ... but I can't remember which number it is!
shrugs.gif