All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I know. I guess we can't have it both ways.
sigh.gif
If only!!!

ShareeA

I loved that I couldn't really feel it when I put it on. It also was a workhorse at least for me. It would keep my foundation from moving even in this Miami heat. I've tried Smashbox but I don't recall how I feel about it. I was just going through my sample box looking for deluxe samples to take for travel and I have a LM one in there. Anyone try the Nars one?
I love NARS but the face primer is nothing special. Now the eye primer is HG though.

DILLIGAF

Have you tried the MUFE Mist & Fix? Perhaps using that with a new primer would work? I have yet to find a primer that is good with my super oily skin. I'm thinking of trying the Embryolisse Hydra-Mat Emulsion next.
I do like the Lait Creme as a moisturizer. It also primes but there are times that I find it to be too moisturizing. Does that make sense?

Yes, but it oxidized on me. MJ and DIOR dont...I'm just going to go back to my MJ genius gel foundation. It matches my coloring perfectly and gives me a light coverage so my freckles can peek through
smiles.gif
I just bought Dior to try something new and to see if it was better.
I tried the new NARS one too in the same color that I usually use for the Sheer Glow. It's too dark and actually made me look dirty. I need to be matched again for the new formula.

Quote: Originally Posted by jenise

Yes it came about a month ago as a deluxe sample when I renewed rouge status for next year lol
I have 3 MJ lippies and I love them all.

kait0

Laura Mercier Artist 2 palette back in stock! From Holiday 2013

http://www.sephora.com/artist-palette-for-eyes-P383070?skuId=1677848

purplerinne

I'm going to give the Hydrating one a try. I just can't stand when I settle on a HG product only to have to start the search all over.

I do like the Lait Creme as a moisturizer. It also primes but there are times that I find it to be too moisturizing. Does that make sense?

Girl I have some IT brushes that I swear all I do is occasionally pet them and put them back.

I think I've mentioned before brushes are right up there for me like lipsticks and highlighters.

I tried the new NARS one too in the same color that I usually use for the Sheer Glow. It's too dark and actually made me look dirty. I need to be matched again for the new formula.

I have 3 MJ lippies and I love them all.
Sephora has the deluxe mufe primers as a sample. i think the code is MUFESKIN. I got a bunch for when I travel lol

elegant-one

Flower Bomb!
flower.gif
flower.gif
flower.gif

Nude - pale soft slight pink flush of nude
Pink - soft straight up medium blue pink
Cola - Gorgeous rosy red berry flush to the cheeks like when you come in from the cold

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them

Shopping Obsess

[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm sorry.  I really should have done that w/the product pic.  Here you go---it's lovely![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]
Thank you. The swatch looks lovely. It looks a bit intense on Temptalia's and I wasn't sure. But after seeing your swatch, I know I want that.