All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

I may have gone to Sephora today to get a travel sized UD All Nighter Spray. I may have gotten MJ Petra nail polish (it was the last one in the store) and 2 Soap and Glory products. I'm just saying

shontay07108

I went on my little fragrance finding mission this morning. The MUA asked me no lipstick today? :nono: Everyone wants to lead me into temptation. Anyway, after I smelled several fragrances I was interested in and had been recommended, I've decided I'm buying hypnotic poison. I need it again after going years without it. Everytime I smell it I want to make out with the bottle. I don't care if it's not a springtime scent. It'll be mine and it's likely the only one I'll buy. I still have plenty of Flowerbomb when I want to go lighter. My Sephora rearranged a lot of things. They got Becca back! Everything looked so pretty. I did go over there out of curiosity and I swatched all the highlighters and powders. The Topaz shades were pretty but the Rose Gold really popped on my hand. I held my breath and checked the ingredients but there it was, carmine. I had to put it back. That stuff is like acid on my face. Too bad.

sagehen

That was the one i got with last year's renewal! This year i received mini MJ lippie! I can post swatches tomm if you need Meddy!! ;)
@Meddy and @Vineetha: I know, right? I asked the SA's and they looked at me like they couldn't comprehend (like they don't know they have been giving that same tired gift out for a month?!?). I just said whatever and left.

KiKi Kontour

Laura Mercier Artist 2 palette back in stock! From Holiday 2013

http://www.sephora.com/artist-palette-for-eyes-P383070?skuId=1677848
poke.gif
this has been added to my cart...please let it be there when the sale hits...

crystalzi

I just got it just in case it's not there. Also picked up the lm contour palette (like I need another one). That order pushed me into rouge yay! So then I was able to get my clinique cola and nude pops! Officially done shopping for a while. Just yesterday I bought 3 palettes! (Too faced matte, sugarpop, and vice ltd). So I need to chill for a bit lol.

thefbomb

I have some giftcards but im trying to wait for the sale...but theres so much temptation RN, especially with some things being VIB exclusive right now, makes me want to grab it even more so I can get my hands on it early

KiKi Kontour

Soooo who is this new brand SURRAT (sp?) at sephora and why should i give them a try??? im already tempted to grab 2 shadows and a blush but i dnt like to blindly shop! im hopin these will pop up in stores soon cuz i have a feeling with the color range im gonna fall in love and be in trouble!!

Medgal07

@Meddy and @Vineetha: I know, right? I asked the SA's and they looked at me like they couldn't comprehend (like they don't know they have been giving that same tired gift out for a month?!?). I just said whatever and left.
YESSSSSS!!!
lol.gif

Medgal07

My Sephora rearranged a lot of things. They got Becca back! Everything looked so pretty. I did go over there out of curiosity and I swatched all the highlighters and powders. The Topaz shades were pretty but the Rose Gold really popped on my hand. I held my breath and checked the ingredients but there it was, carmine. I had to put it back. That stuff is like acid on my face. Too bad.
You did GOOD Shontay. I didn't hear any 'All Points Bulletins' or anything!!!
girlhaha.gif

It's unfortunate that 'carmine' is so prevalent in these highlighters for color because they're really pretty on.
I feel bad about that for you.
sigh.gif

Monsy

I really like the swatches of Nude pop clinique blush. I have never tried them before. Maybe I should ?

pandorablack

Have any of you tried the Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long-Wearing Lip Color? I saw some swatches on Pinterest and I think I want them. All of them. Ha!

sagehen

Have any of you tried the Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long-Wearing Lip Color? I saw some swatches on Pinterest and I think I want them. All of them. Ha!
I have several and I do like them. I like the fact that they are matte but not as drying as Sephora's Cream Lip Stains, and they came out with a more diverse color range than the Cream Lip Stains at the time.

Prettypackages

Flower Bomb!
flower.gif
flower.gif
flower.gif

Nude - pale soft slight pink flush of nude
Pink - soft straight up medium blue pink
Cola - Gorgeous rosy red berry flush to the cheeks like when you come in from the cold

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them

This has sold me. I want it. I need the light brown for my monochromatic look. Oh and Elegant, you have to give your sister Meddy your camera. LOL She needs to take crystal clear pics of product like this. LOL
Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

I went on my little fragrance finding mission this morning. The MUA asked me no lipstick today?
nonono.gif
Everyone wants to lead me into temptation. Anyway, after I smelled several fragrances I was interested in and had been recommended, I've decided I'm buying hypnotic poison. I need it again after going years without it. Everytime I smell it I want to make out with the bottle. I don't care if it's not a springtime scent. It'll be mine and it's likely the only one I'll buy. I still have plenty of Flowerbomb when I want to go lighter.

My Sephora rearranged a lot of things. They got Becca back! Everything looked so pretty. I did go over there out of curiosity and I swatched all the highlighters and powders. The Topaz shades were pretty but the Rose Gold really popped on my hand. I held my breath and checked the ingredients but there it was, carmine. I had to put it back. That stuff is like acid on my face. Too bad.
Tell me about carmine, is it like the BO in mineral products.