All Things Sephora

kaitlynxo

c49ab5c5_20150404_121946.jpeg
Bite lip lab #004 OMG YASSS
Love it on you!

Jaymuhlee

I ended up getting my Bite lipstick! I immediately put it on yesterday and fell in love. Then T reviewed it this morning and it dawned on me that I own a bunch of the dupes she posted! So, naturally, I swatched all my fuchsias:
Bottom to top: Givenchy Fuchsia Irresistible (205), MAC Girl About Town, NARS Fanny, Bite 004, Bite Crimson, Bite Sancerre, Bite Crianza, YSL Rose Culte (11), YSL Pink in Devotion (6), and along the side is Givenchy Framboise Velours (315)

kaitlynxo

I recently just hit vib again for this year and they gave me a 10% off coupon. Does anyone know if you can use it in combination with the sale coming up?

boschicka

I recently just hit vib again for this year and they gave me a 10% off coupon. Does anyone know if you can use it in combination with the sale coming up?
I don't think so b/c you can only use one code and this sale usually requires a code to get the 15% off.

Medgal07

I was browsing Sephora online to see if I could add to my list for the sale and I found something I needed to buy ASAP b/c it said only a few left. It's The Alexa Chung Nails Inc hearts polish. It's a bottle of little hearts you can brush over your nail color and it's so effing cute. I couldn't risk waiting. If it's still there when the sale starts I might get another. I really hate that this slipped under my radar and that happens a lot because Sephora never really puts what's new under that section. I had to go to the Nails Inc page.
ohboy.gif
fight.gif
Why, oh why did you share this??? I collect any and everything heart-shaped
heart.gif
and because of you I pulled the trigger on that adorable NP. It's sooooo cute.
Thank you
heart.gif
th_kiss.gif
I doubt they'll be more when the sale hits because you've now put it on full blast. Better back it up today!!!

lmao.gif

laurennnxox

Hi ladies! It's my wonderful mother's birthday today. I want to pick out something for her from sephora. She's into anti-aging skin care, and brown/neutral makeup. She doesn't really wear much lipstick/blush/bronzer.

Any suggestions? She's a heck of a lot tanner than I am. LOL not sure if that helps or anything.

laurennnxox

Maybe some nice skincare set/sampler?

Does she wear eyeshadow?
Yeah she does. :) She has blue eyes and leans more towards warm browns and all types of neutrals.

I'm thinking of a skincare set or sample, though! Do you have any recommendations?

DLuxJessica

Yeah she does. :) She has blue eyes and leans more towards warm browns and all types of neutrals.

I'm thinking of a skincare set or sample, though! Do you have any recommendations?
Ole Henriksen has several cute little sets. Can't really go wrong there. Also, I know you said your mom's not a lipstick person, but has she tried Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey? I only ask b/c my own mother is OBSESSED with it, and it's literally the only lipstick she owns.

shizzelly

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-bite-beauty-watercolor-lipgloss-library-photos-swatches#more-192989 T's sneak peek of the bite lipgloss set!

SlugPower

Backreading...

Sephora discounts are useless outside of a timely emergency. They give 10% but their Private Sales are 20%. At least over here we have those.

We also get a few random 20% on non exclusive brands over here, to compete with the others. Hopefully I'll get one of those soon, I have a gift bag to receive in my next shop.

What are the sale you guys are talking about? Like Private Sale? Or Sale to get rid of the excess? Those are in July over here.

laurennnxox

Ole Henriksen has several cute little sets. Can't really go wrong there. Also, I know you said your mom's not a lipstick person, but has she tried Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey? I only ask b/c my own mother is OBSESSED with it, and it's literally the only lipstick she owns.
Thanks, I'll check into Ole Henriksen! And no, she hasn't tried it. I could go look at it in store and see if I'd think she'd like it! :)

pandorablack

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-bite-beauty-watercolor-lipgloss-library-photos-swatches#more-192989 T's sneak peek of the bite lipgloss set!
I am on the fence on that set. On the one hand it would be rad to have a gloss in every shade but on the other hand I really don't wear glosses that often. I