All Things Sephora

shontay07108

:fight: [COLOR=0000FF]Why, oh why did you share this???  I collect any and everything heart-shaped[/COLOR]:heart: [COLOR=0000FF]and because of you I pulled the trigger on that adorable NP. It's [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]sooooo cute.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     Thank you[/COLOR]:heart: :kiss:  [COLOR=0000FF]I doubt they'll be more when the sale hits because you've now put it on full blast.  Better back it up today!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:lmao:  
:haha: :D I gotta check and see if it's still available. The one I ordered shipped today. You gotta love that flash shipping. It's gonna be so cute. I knew that Bite set would be disappointing when it was described by the brand as sheer, but damn. Even on the palest of lips it won't look like much at all. The idea is cute, though.

shellygrrl

Staff member
What are the sale you guys are talking about? Like Private Sale? Or Sale to get rid of the excess? Those are in July over here.
The annual VIB/Beauty Insider sale, aka Chic Week. Backread some more and there'll be additional details. (There's also Friends and Family, where only VIBs and VIB Rouge can participate, if they have a code from an associate, but that isn't until November/December.)

shontay07108

Question, because why not: How many of you are doing your sale shopping online vs in store? I'm doing both. Some things on my list aren't in store, so I have to order.

thefbomb

c49ab5c5_20150404_121946.jpeg
Bite lip lab #004 OMG YASSS
It looks beautiful on you!!
Question, because why not: How many of you are doing your sale shopping online vs in store? I'm doing both. Some things on my list aren't in store, so I have to order.
I'm hoping to do it all in store. The VIBR starts the 12th so I'm going on the first day to do all my sale shopping then (and bday shopping, another excuse). I do want the cheek pop blisters though and I'm not sure if theyll e in store yet

elegant-one

fight.gif
Why, oh why did you share this??? I collect any and everything heart-shaped
heart.gif
and because of you I pulled the trigger on that adorable NP. It's sooooo cute.
Thank you
heart.gif
th_kiss.gif
I doubt they'll be more when the sale hits because you've now put it on full blast. Better back it up today!!!

lmao.gif
Are you serious!?????????? You REALLY REALLY are my Sis!!! I collect heart shaped anything too
eyelove.gif
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif

singer82

Need to take it easy on makeup right now. Think I'll just wait for Nov for the 20% off. But will stop by here to see everyone's hauls and lists. On a different note, what's a good concealer? Never really used it, but want to maybe try it out for under my eyes. Want one that's not going to emphasize lines or look cakey. Or a product to brighten up my eye area. Thanks lovelies!

elegant-one

Not Sephora related, but I have always been on the hunt for THE most natural perfect looking brow pencil & I have found it. Our sweet lovely Haven talked me into Tom Ford's Brow Sculptor. I just recently got it & it is AMAZING! Its a bit pricey but so worth it imho. I tried & liked Dior's pencil which I bought last Sephora sale, but it wasn't quite dark enough. I have very black brown brows & the TF Espresso shade is so perfect & so natural looking on & it stays. Karen from makeupandbeautyblog loves it too.Thought I would share it.

Vineetha

Not Sephora related, but I have always been on the hunt for THE most natural perfect looking brow pencil & I have found it. Our sweet lovely Haven talked me into Tom Ford's Brow Sculptor. I just recently got it & it is AMAZING! Its a bit pricey but so worth it imho. I tried & liked Dior's pencil which I bought last Sephora sale, but it wasn't quite dark enough. I have very black brown brows & the TF Espresso shade is so perfect & so natural looking on & it stays. Karen from makeupandbeautyblog loves it too.Thought I would share it.
:agree: Yessss!!! SO SO worth it ! Lasts all day and looks so natural too!! :pretty: Karen is the one who got me hooked too :haha:

RedVelvetX

Hi ladies! It's my wonderful mother's birthday today. I want to pick out something for her from sephora. She's into anti-aging skin care, and brown/neutral makeup. She doesn't really wear much lipstick/blush/bronzer. Any suggestions? She's a heck of a lot tanner than I am. LOL not sure if that helps or anything. 
Ive been reading a lot of good things about this brand recently, seems like this is a good try out sampler. It has a form of retinol, so it would be best for anti aging. I also just got my mom a tube of tretinoin cream. http://m.sephora.com/product/P387840

Mayanas

I want to try this
3cbd4daa_Screenshot_2015-04-04-21-42-27.png
not in Sephora but last week i bought this and work like a primer and leave my skin matte. I like for my oily skin.
9df87eda_Screenshot_2015-04-04-21-46-48.png