All Things Sephora

TwiggyPop

$650 :angel: But seriously, to get from BI to VIB you have to spend $350 (before taxes) within a year. Then, to move from VIB to VIBR it is another $650 in purchases for a minimum of $1000 spent per year. VIBRs get perks like special codes for sample products, early access to new releases, more of a discount in the annual sale in November (20%), etc.  :amused:  
Thank you! I was a VIB the year before last, but I wasn't about to spend the extra $28 this past December to make it to VIB status. I didn't even know there was another tier until just now. I probably still won't spend $350 this year. Haha.

DMcG9

I probably still won't spend $350 this year. Haha.
I hear ya. I honestly can't recall perks I get from the VIB level sometimes and it's unlikely I'd achieve the VIBR level because I let my wallet take me where the deals are. I do like exploring some of the exclusive brands they get in because it opens up the retail market here in Canada.
I think a lot of people would get a lot more from their Sephora experience if the points program was different. I don't want mini-parcels of makeup, I want to trade in points for cash discounts on purchases.

laurennnxox

Quote: Originally Posted by MsGlossy
I almost forgot that both Sephora and SiJCP should be handing out Sephora clutches with various samples. I doubt I will be there for the Early Access event but hope to get a clutch later that day or the next. I want the clutch for no other reason besides...why not?
girlhaha.gif

Is this for VIBR, and did you get an email about this? Just wondering! I rarely get the emails on time. Sigh!

thefbomb

I hear ya. I honestly can't recall perks I get from the VIB level sometimes and it's unlikely I'd achieve the VIBR level because I let my wallet take me where the deals are. I do like exploring some of the exclusive brands they get in because it opens up the retail market here in Canada.
I think a lot of people would get a lot more from their Sephora experience if the points program was different. I don't want mini-parcels of makeup, I want to trade in points for cash discounts on purchases.
Yesss! I wish the points were like the Shoppers Optimum points

Anaphora

Super excited for Chic Week! My cart is ready!
pompom.gif

I've started getting acrylic nails again instead of Shellac, so I can buy fun polishes again!

Icecaramellatte

As much as you want!
Thanks for the info. I signed up for a store that is usually filled up. I guess it is still early. I'm telling myself I'm not going to go crazy like last time. It is only 15%. I did sign up for a store I don't like as much because they do sell some brands that were not even online before (but now they are so I don't know if I really needed too, Armani comes to mind).

I'm thinking about 2 fragrances and the Hourglass bronzer and maybe some Armani eye tints. Don't know that is a lot already.

TwiggyPop

I hear ya. I honestly can't recall perks I get from the VIB level sometimes and it's unlikely I'd achieve the VIBR level because I let my wallet take me where the deals are. I do like exploring some of the exclusive brands they get in because it opens up the retail market here in Canada.  I think a lot of people would get a lot more from their Sephora experience if the points program was different. I don't want mini-parcels of makeup, I want to trade in points for cash discounts on purchases.  
I agree. If they gave us options to get a discount on an order or even just an item I think people would be more likely to spend more so they can get more.

YarahFlower

That bag looks like heaven with all the gold :love: Let me know how you like those blushes, I still haven't jumped on that train.
Isn't it though!!! I seriously had no intention of entering Sephora. I was supposed to wait for Chic Week!!! I have number 7 blusher and I love it! They have some awesome products...and a few duds!

MsGlossy

Is this for VIBR, and did you get an email about this? Just wondering! I rarely get the emails on time. Sigh!
I saw it on BT (or whatever Sephora's site is called
girlhaha.gif
). There should be 2 separate events; one for VIBs and one for Rouges.

Here's what the admin posted for VIBs:

What is the Sephora Love Note?
The Sephora Love Note is a special promotion offering 15% off all merchandise purchases for VIB Rouge and VIB clients, and 10% off for all BI members. The offer is valid for VIB clients Thursday, April 16th - Tuesday, April 21st. VIB members get an early access preview event in stores all day on Thursday, April 16th. VIB members will receive an email on 4/14 inviting them to their preview event in store on Thursday, 4/16. If you are a VIB and have not received the email please log into VIB page on Sephora.com to print your invite.

https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/?tab=vib

What time does the VIB Preview Event begin?
The Preview Event is happening all day on Thursday, April 16th during your local store’s regular business hours. Check out our store locator for hours and locations:http://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events

What will be offered at the VIB Preview Event?
VIB members will receive the below benefits on Thursday, 4/16:
• Early access to shop: an extra day to shop and save before Beauty Insiders, online and in stores
• VIB members may bring a friend to enjoy the savings
• A limited-edition SEPHORA fold-over clutch bag (Available in store with any purchase for both VIB member and guest)

• Makeup lessons and new looks at The Beauty Studio
• Face time with our Experts and Brand Ambassadors for personalized advice

Is the offer available at Sephora inside JCPenney stores?
The 15% off promotion can be redeemed at Sephora inside JCPenney. All Sephora inside JCPenney locations will also have VIB preview events on 4/16.

Is the offer available with Canadian orders?
Yes! The 15% off promotion is available in US and Canada in store and online.

Can I redeem the 15% off offer be used more than once?
Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through Tuesday, April 21st for VIB Rouge and VIB.

Can my friend attending the VIB Preview Event with me redeem the 15% off offer more than once?
Friends attending the VIB Preview Event must join the Sephora Beauty Insider program to receive 15% off. Once your friend is signed up, they may redeem 15% off during the store event, and 10% online or in store multiple times through Friday, April 17th.

Are there any exclusions to the offer?
The offer is not valid on previous purchases or purchases of Gift Cards or eGift Certificates, and may not be combined with any other offers.

laurennnxox

I saw it on BT (or whatever Sephora's site is called
girlhaha.gif
). There should be 2 separate events; one for VIBs and one for Rouges.

Here's what the admin posted for VIBs:

What is the Sephora Love Note?
The Sephora Love Note is a special promotion offering 15% off all merchandise purchases for VIB Rouge and VIB clients, and 10% off for all BI members. The offer is valid for VIB clients Thursday, April 16th - Tuesday, April 21st. VIB members get an early access preview event in stores all day on Thursday, April 16th. VIB members will receive an email on 4/14 inviting them to their preview event in store on Thursday, 4/16. If you are a VIB and have not received the email please log into VIB page on Sephora.com to print your invite.

https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/?tab=vib

What time does the VIB Preview Event begin?
The Preview Event is happening all day on Thursday, April 16th during your local store’s regular business hours. Check out our store locator for hours and locations:http://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events

What will be offered at the VIB Preview Event?
VIB members will receive the below benefits on Thursday, 4/16:
• Early access to shop: an extra day to shop and save before Beauty Insiders, online and in stores
• VIB members may bring a friend to enjoy the savings
• A limited-edition SEPHORA fold-over clutch bag (Available in store with any purchase for both VIB member and guest)

• Makeup lessons and new looks at The Beauty Studio

The 15% off promotion can be redeemed at Sephora inside JCPenney. All Sephora inside JCPenney locations will also have VIB preview events on 4/16.

Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through Tuesday, April 21st for VIB Rouge and VIB.

Can my friend attending the VIB Preview Event with me redeem the 15% off offer more than once?
Friends attending the VIB Preview Event must join the Sephora Beauty Insider program to receive 15% off. Once your friend is signed up, they may redeem 15% off during the store event, and 10% online or in store multiple times through Friday, April 17th.

The offer is not valid on previous purchases or purchases of Gift Cards or eGift Certificates, and may not be combined with any other offers.
Thanks sooo much! :)

MsGlossy

And for Rouge members:

What is Sephora Love Note?
The Sephora Love Note is a special promotion offering 15% off all merchandise purchases for VIB Rouge and VIB members, and 10% off for all BI members. During this offer, VIB Rouge members are eligible for 15% off from Sunday, April 12th – Tuesday, April 21st. VIB clients are also eligible for 15% off and the promotion is valid for them from Thursday April 16th – Tuesday, April 21st. Beauty Insider clients are eligible for 10% off all merchandise purchases and the promotion is valid from Friday, April 17th – Monday, April 20th. VIB Rouge members get four extra days to shop before VIBs, and VIBs get one extra day to shop before Beauty Insiders.

To kick off the Sephora Love Note, VIB Rouge members can attend a special Beauty Before Brunch private shopping event at their local store on Sunday, April 12th from 9-11am. VIB Rouge members get first access to the 15% off promotion and can shop as often as they’d like from Sunday, April 12th – Tuesday, April 21st.

VIB Rouge members will receive an email on 4/6 inviting them to the Beauty Before Brunch event. If you are a VIB Rouge and have not received the email please log in to your sephora.com account and go to your Rouge account page or alert a moderator in the VIB Rouge section on BeautyTalk, on or after 4/6/2015.

What will be offered at the VIB Rouge Beauty Before Brunch Event?
VIB Rouge members will receive the below benefits on Sunday, 4/12:
• The first to shop: extra days to save 15% before everyone else, online and in stores
• Private shopping from 9-11am. VIB Rouge members may bring a friend to enjoy the savings.
• A limited-edition SEPHORA fold-over clutch bag and free samples (Available in stores with any purchase for both VIB Rouge member and guest)

What will be offered at the VIB Rouge Beauty Before Brunch Event?
VIB Rouge members will receive the below benefits on Sunday, 4/12:
• The first to shop: extra days to save 15% before everyone else, online and in stores
• Private shopping from 9-11am. VIB Rouge members may bring a friend to enjoy the savings.
• A limited-edition SEPHORA fold-over clutch bag and free samples (Available in stores with any purchase for both VIB Rouge member and guest)
• Mini makeovers, advanced contouring techniques and new looks at the Beauty Studio

• Coffee and breakfast bites

What time does the Beauty Before Brunch event begin?
The event will occur on Sunday, April 12th from 9-11am in US and Canada stores with the exception of Sephora Paramus Park Mall, Sephora Westfield Garden State Plaza, and Sephora Downtown Salt Lake City (which are not open on Sundays). Select Sephora inside JCPenney stores will also be hosting the event.

I’m a VIB Rouge, how do I RSVP for the Beauty Before Brunch event in store?
RSVP at sephora.com/rouge-rsvp by April 10, 2015. Be sure to register with the email address associated with your Beauty Insider account.

The 15% off promotion, limited-edition SEPHORA cosmetic bag, and free samples can be redeemed at Sephora inside JCPenney. Only select locations, however, will have closed-door shopping events on Sunday, April 12th.

Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through April 21st for VIB Rouge.

Can my friend attending the VIB Rouge Beauty Before Brunch with me redeem the 15% off offer more than once?
Friends attending the VIB Rouge event must join the Sephora Beauty Insider program to receive 15% off. Once your friend is signed up, they may redeem 15% off during the store event, and 10% online or in store multiple times through Friday, April 17th.

MsGlossy

Logged onto Sephora to check out the new point perks and saw it was posted to my account:

Clutch is nothing spectacular but it's free and has samples so I want one...why not?
girlhaha.gif

laurennnxox

Logged onto Sephora to check out the new point perks and saw it was posted to my account:

Clutch is nothing spectacular but it's free and has samples so I want one...why not?
girlhaha.gif
I always go to pick up the free samples and clutch! They're great travel makeup bags and sometimes I pass them off to my younger sister. :)
My mall up here is never busy, and there is rarely anyone in there for these events. I'm lucky I'm not back home for this event... that sephora has EVERYTHING and my wallet would catch on fire.

MsGlossy

I always go to pick up the free samples and clutch! They're great travel makeup bags and sometimes I pass them off to my younger sister. :)
My mall up here is never busy, and there is rarely anyone in there for these events. I'm lucky I'm not back home for this event... that sephora has EVERYTHING and my wallet would catch on fire.
I am not a morning person but they usually give it to me later on if I go in. I also use the bags for travel and for storing my never-ending sample collection.
girlhaha.gif
I usually pack samples when I'm traveling because I hate forgetting my things behind, but I wouldn't care if I forgot a few foil packets. LOL