All Things Sephora

Sandy072

In doing my eyeshadow last night... I realized I have nearly ZERO warm eyeshadow colors! I'm such a cool/neutral girl. Lately I've been digging warm brown and golden color looks. Can anyone suggest a great palette that's a mix of matte and shimmer/satin/glitter shades for a girl who is dipping into warm tones for the first time? So if the colors are pretty common, don't worry-- I likely don't have them! I'm hoping for a pretty pigmented palette. I love bold eyes!  Thanks! (Sorry for so many questions lately)
Def Lorac 1! I don't have naked 1 but that is probably going to be perfect for what you want too.

TwiggyPop

What's the difference between VIB and VIB rouge? I just ordered online for a while so I don't know that much about sephora anymore.

msvluvsmac

I don't know if it was mentioned but Temptalia has a review up for the Urban Decay summer collection. It releases in Sephora sometime this month. Nice colors.

shontay07108

I don't know if it was mentioned but Temptalia has a review up for the Urban Decay summer collection. It releases in Sephora sometime this month. Nice colors.
I want a couple of the blushes. It's about time UD really got back into making blushes. It's so funny to me, though that they can't nail lip glosses. Some shades look good, but most seem really streaky. Maybe they'll get there one day.

Monsy

I want a couple of the blushes. It's about time UD really got back into making blushes. It's so funny to me, though that they can't nail lip glosses. Some shades look good, but most seem really streaky. Maybe they'll get there one day.
Naked lipglosses have amazing texture. They are the best ones so far from urban

msvluvsmac

I want that purple blush. I can't wait for these to be released.

shontay07108

Naked lipglosses have amazing texture. They are the best ones so far from urban
I need more pigment in my glosses, though. They don't need to be totally opaque but you're obviously shooting towards a certain crowd when nearly an entire range looks exactly the same on pigmented lips. I might as well just go with lip balm. I really miss their old lipsticks. I loved 51/50, confession and oil slick. Those new lipsticks just aren't doing it for me.

Monsy

I really miss their old lipsticks. I loved 51/50, confession and oil slick. Those new lipsticks just aren't doing it for me.
you are right Naked ones are sheer.

Why don't you like new lipsticks? nice creamy pigmented . not the best out there but they are ok

shontay07108

you are right Naked ones are sheer. Why don't you like new lipsticks? nice creamy pigmented . not the best out there but they are ok
The creaminess is the problem. I need a tiny bit of drag. Otherwise the I find the color just slides on my lips. With mattes and some satins I don't have to worry about it while I'm wearing it. Plus, no matter how hard I try I just can't get into a lipstick that isn't the traditional shape.

Ajigglin

Question, because why not: How many of you are doing your sale shopping online vs in store? I'm doing both. Some things on my list aren't in store, so I have to order.
In store, mostly. My husband will divorce me if another damn box from UPS shows up.

Psych1

Question, because why not: How many of you are doing your sale shopping online vs in store? I'm doing both. Some things on my list aren't in store, so I have to order.
I'm also doing both, because I have a store credit that I need to spend. I think it's so stupid we can't use the store credit to shop online, makes no sense. The bulk of my items I'll purchase online bc the items I want are either hard to find or aren't available in store.

boschicka

In store, mostly. My husband will divorce me if another damn box from UPS shows up.
lmao.gif

DMcG9

I just ordered online for a while so I don't know that much about sephora anymore.
$650
angelic.gif

But seriously, to get from BI to VIB you have to spend $350 (before taxes) within a year. Then, to move from VIB to VIBR it is another $650 in purchases for a minimum of $1000 spent per year.
VIBRs get perks like special codes for sample products, early access to new releases, more of a discount in the annual sale in November (20%), etc.
amuse.gif

MsGlossy

I almost forgot that both Sephora and SiJCP should be handing out Sephora clutches with various samples. I doubt I will be there for the Early Access event but hope to get a clutch later that day or the next. I want the clutch for no other reason besides...why not?
girlhaha.gif