All Things Sephora

kimibos

elegant-one

So I just tried these tonight;

Koh Gen Do Soft Gommage Spa Gel - WOW is this nice for clear soft skin!
Koh Gen Do Oriental Plants Clean Foam
Koh Gen Do Oriental Plants Lotion

They left my skin VERY clean, clear & soft. I am VERY VERY impressed with this line!
heart.gif

purplemaren

I got Marc Jacobs blush in outspoken Marc Jacobs concealer brush Marc Jacobs intro (vert) eyeliner Ysl rose shantung lip gloss Givenchy it girl purple blush Royal beauty blender The purple ole henrikson wipes Bite beauty lipstick in fig Bite beauty agave lip treatment Drybar 1" 3 day bender Sephora/Pantone blush trio Sephora/Pantone radiant orchid lipstick OCC lip tar in roller girl Lancome chocolate amande palette 100 point perks of both Elizabeth and James rollerballs And the nail polish you get for renewing rogue status I feel like I've been to confession. *slinks away*

stormborn

Does anyone know a good BB cream from Sephora? I want to try one. 
I love Dior's HydraLife BB! It's SPF30 so great for summertime.
Argh I've been trying to call a toronto sephora to see if the chrysalis palette and too faced melted lippies are in but I can't get a hold of anyone. since you seem to be a fellow Canadian gal maybe I'll just be hopeful and hit up sephora anyway
I'll take a peek for you at the locations near me when I'm in!

stormborn

Last week I got the mister to agree to taking me to a CCO on Thursday. Then a couple of days ago I got him to agree to watching our daughter so I can go to a spa on Thursday. Then today I got him to agree to me spending too much at Sephora on Thursday. I can't wait to see his face when he remembers the grave he's dug for himself. :lol:

DILLIGAF

My local Sephora restocked on all the KVD liquid lipsticks. The only issue is I don't think that Sephora stores ship.

thefbomb

I went looking for the Chrysalis palette but they said they didn't have it (liars) and I started looking at eyeliners. I picked up the UD 24/7 Glide on in Perversion and the Eyeko liquid liner, I liked the look of both when I swatched them in store because both are SO black. When I got home I quickly tried the eyeko one as a winged liner and the UD one on my waterline..seemed a little tricky to get off. I read some not to good (and a bit of good) reviews of the eyeko one and it kind of worried me but it was my fav of all the ones I swatched. So do most people use perversion on their waterline or lashline or what?

thefbomb

I love Dior's HydraLife BB! It's SPF30 so great for summertime. I'll take a peek for you at the locations near me when I'm in!
Oh that's so sweet, thanks hun! I asked at eaton centre and the 3 gals I asked said no (although I hear they do have it)