All Things Sephora

kait0

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, but there are a bunch of new colours added to the marc jacobs eyeliners on sephora!

thefbomb

It's like the website said that they had the Chrysalis palette. I went there to swatch and see it . They had NO clue what I was talking about. Me and these darn purples!
I wonder if they're keeping the new KVD in the back until the sale is over -_-

prettygirl8

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, but there are a bunch of new colours added to the marc jacobs eyeliners on sephora!
Ugh just when I thought I was done hauling until fall. Eyeliner is my weakness. Wavelength 68 (midnight blue) is calling my name.

Calla88

Sephora got me, Koh Gen Do cleansing water . Kat Von Dee lock it concealer, Dark spot correcter from Murad, Claudelie Grape water, Kate Somerville Exfolikate, La Vanilla deodorant, Derma Doctor, Wrinkle revenge cleanser, Sephora daily makeup brush cleaner travel size, Murad essential -C sun balm and Too Faced universal perfect nude lip liner . I wanted the liquid lipsticks by Kat Von Dee but they were sold out in my color preference.

JulieDiva

I just noticed this too!!! I love his eyeliner and only have it in rococoa...now what new shade for my green eyes????

PeachTwist

So I know it's going to be really bad for me to post in here for my low-buy, but.. I'll just have to learn to behave.

In the past month I've made my first 2 Sephora orders (they never shipped to the UK 'til now.)

Last month I only bought a Too Faced La Creme lipstick in Loganberry as it's the one colour not for sale in the UK, along with Tarte blushes in Blissful and Exposed (Tarte isn't sold in the UK up until *very* recently and still don't sell everything!).

This month though.. far more damage was done.

Tarte Blush in Tipsy
Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation
Tarte Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush (to go with the foundation)
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Moonstone
Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation
Too Faced Sexy Lips & Lashes duo set sample thing.

Originally I was going to get the MUFE HD foundation starter kit instead of the palettes but when I'd placed the order, it then later got cancelled due to that and another item (Becca in Opal) being out of stock. I'm not a fan of them just automatically cancelling an order like that - they didn't even inform me!

To make matters worse, there's already stuff sitting in my cart on Sephora already and this order only arrived this morning.

I wanted to order from Hourglass but they won't ship to the UK from the Sephora website as a lot of things won't (Josie Maran Argan Oil, Smashbox Exposed palette, etc) so instead today I just placed an order for the Mineral Veil primer and Diffused Heat blush from a UK website instead. Oops..

In a month alone I've managed to collect 346 points. This isn't going to end well for my wallet, is it? I don't even know how many you need to reach VIB but I suspect I'm on my way but I still haven't figured it all out and how it all works.

MsGlossy

So I know it's going to be really bad for me to post in here for my low-buy, but.. I'll just have to learn to behave.

In the past month I've made my first 2 Sephora orders (they never shipped to the UK 'til now.)

Last month I only bought a Too Faced La Creme lipstick in Loganberry as it's the one colour not for sale in the UK, along with Tarte blushes in Blissful and Exposed (Tarte isn't sold in the UK up until *very* recently and still don't sell everything!).

Tarte Blush in Tipsy

Originally I was going to get the MUFE HD foundation starter kit instead of the palettes but when I'd placed the order, it then later got cancelled due to that and another item (Becca in Opal) being out of stock. I'm not a fan of them just automatically cancelling an order like that - they didn't even inform me!

To make matters worse, there's already stuff sitting in my cart on Sephora already and this order only arrived this morning.

I wanted to order from Hourglass but they won't ship to the UK from the Sephora website as a lot of things won't (Josie Maran Argan Oil, Smashbox Exposed palette, etc) so instead today I just placed an order for the Mineral Veil primer and Diffused Heat blush from a UK website instead. Oops..

In a month alone I've managed to collect 346 points. This isn't going to end well for my wallet, is it? I don't even know how many you need to reach VIB but I suspect I'm on my way but I still haven't figured it all out and how it all works.
I'm not sure if it's the same for the UK, but in the US you need to spend $350 per year to be a VIB and $1000 per year to reach VIB Rouge status.

MsGlossy

Sephora is awful at ensuring they are stocked up and restocking their inventory during sale events. It's so annoying.

PeachTwist

Tarte Blush in Tipsy

I'm not sure if it's the same for the UK, but in the US you need to spend $350 per year to be a VIB and $1000 per year to reach VIB Rouge status.
Well then crap. Lmao.

I just went to place another order which would've given me VIB as when I click on my points at the top it says that I can get 15% off using the code Ticket* -- problem is, I can't find where to put it. Do they not allow discounts for international users? :/ Seems stupid!

MsGlossy

Well then crap. Lmao.

I just went to place another order which would've given me VIB as when I click on my points at the top it says that I can get 15% off using the code Ticket* -- problem is, I can't find where to put it. Do they not allow discounts for international users? :/ Seems stupid!
It should be under the payment tab. On the right, there is a box that will say PROMOTIONS & GIFT CARDS. When you click it, it should have a link that says "Have a promotion code?" Once you click it you can enter the code. Hopefully, that works for you.

PeachTwist

Well then crap. Lmao.

It should be under the payment tab. On the right, there is a box that will say PROMOTIONS & GIFT CARDS. When you click it, it should have a link that says "Have a promotion code?" Once you click it you can enter the code. Hopefully, that works for you.
Thanks.

I called. Apparently international customers aren't allowed to use promotional discount codes. Wtf? Why shouldn't we be able to? I just tried to spend over $100 with them for them to tell me I'm not entitled to a 15% discount because of my location. Not really very good business ethics. They're happy to take my money and I'm entitled to gain points and spend points, and even get VIB, or VIB Rouge, but I'm not entitled to a 15% discount code. :/

prettygirl

So I went into my Sephora the other day and got samples of Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and KVD's Lock It Concealer. The Nars one was a little difficult to get since it comes in like a lip gloss tube with a doe wand. I tried the Nars one yesterday but it seemed a little dried out, prob due to the sample. And I'm trying KVD today, I like it thus far.. waiting to see how it lasts through the day.

I was just wondering if any of you have tried both and which you prefer.

I've been using MAC's mineralized concealer and just wanted to see if there was something better out there..

I'd would mainly use it for an under eye concealer and an occasional blemish. Thank you in advance for your replies. I've tried googling to no avail. Lol.

Bcteagirl

Thanks.

I called. Apparently international customers aren't allowed to use promotional discount codes. Wtf? Why shouldn't we be able to? I just tried to spend over $100 with them for them to tell me I'm not entitled to a 15% discount because of my location. Not really very good business ethics. They're happy to take my money and I'm entitled to gain points and spend points, and even get VIB, or VIB Rouge, but I'm not entitled to a 15% discount code. :/
Well that sucks!

There are a few points things I really want that aren't avail in Canada either.. :( At least I get to use the discounts!

FYI, with all the talk of cleansing water and went and looked (making my November list already lol).

Has anybody used the Sephora? I put the Claudile and the other one on my list.

I hadn't seen this set yet: Sephora cleansing water, eyeliner and lashes:

http://www.sephora.com/eyes-the-limit-set-P384001?skuId=1573633

Medgal07

amuse.gif
ME TOO! Only smokey/natural eyes, browns, & versions of browns, black grey & deep grey/navy blues sometimes.
Your comments made me take a look at my stash and found that I too lean toward the neutrals and reach for them more often. It's just easier to wear a bright /bold lipstick
and not worry about coordinating the e/s color. Definitely my go to for warmer months.

DILLIGAF

Well that sucks!

There are a few points things I really want that aren't avail in Canada either.. :( At least I get to use the discounts!

FYI, with all the talk of cleansing water and went and looked (making my November list already lol).

Has anybody used the Sephora? I put the Claudile and the other one on my list.

I hadn't seen this set yet: Sephora cleansing water, eyeliner and lashes:

http://www.sephora.com/eyes-the-limit-set-P384001?skuId=1573633
I've used the Sephora one and I have to admit that it preforms well. I do love the packaging. It has one of those pumps on the top. You just have to lay your cotton on top and push until its saturated. It's a cheaper alternative to Ken Gen Do. My issue with this product is the fragrance. It's strong. I would like it more if the smell was less pronounced. If you don't mind a cleansing water with a heavy fragrance then you may like this product but I found that the smell was just too much for me. The Embryolisse and the Ken Gen Do both have little to no smell.

Bcteagirl

I've used the Sephora one and I have to admit that it preforms well. I do love the packaging. It has one of those pumps on the top. You just have to lay your cotton on top and push until its saturated. It's a cheaper alternative to Ken Gen Do. My issue with this product is the fragrance. It's strong. I would like it more if the smell was less pronounced. If you don't mind a cleansing water with a heavy fragrance then you may like this product but I found that the smell was just too much for me. The Embryolisse and the Ken Gen Do both have little to no smell.
Ah, will take that off my wishlist then, I would prefer the non-perfume version as well.

FYI ladies, Laura Mercier on Hautelook. I resisted thank goodness :p

kait0

Ah, will take that off my wishlist then, I would prefer the non-perfume version as well.

FYI ladies, Laura Mercier on Hautelook. I resisted thank goodness :p
Thank you for reminding me! I did not resist :) I got the set with the two eye shadow duos, mini bronzer, cake liner, lipgloss and mascara for $30! Even with shipping and international charges it was still an awesome deal. That exact set is on sephora right now for $102 CAD!

Bcteagirl

I VERRRY nearly bought that. However I think I have the lipstick, don't use much bronzer ( I have 2 minis right now, tarte and benefit).. have enough mascara to get me through VIB and beyond. So what was really the most tempting was the eyeshadows in the kit. Since I just bought Naked3, I resisted. VERY tempting though I must say. If they had had better colours for the eyeshadow sticks (white and blue? No thank you) I may not have resisted.