All Things Sephora

montREALady

don't have it yet but found a link to be (hopefully soon) so peeps can stalk!! http://www.sephora.com/bronze-bares-all-P396713?keyword=1702430&skuId=1702430&_requestid=144459 happy mama's day to everyone (animal mother's too!) xx btw, is the tarte contour mini stick in this kit, the same one they had a "gift" code for a few months ago? thx!!
Yes I think it's the same stick. That will do nothing for me I already know. The link says the page doesn't exist. Is that what it said when you found it?

KiKi Kontour

Yes I think it's the same stick. That will do nothing for me I already know. The link says the page doesn't exist. Is that what it said when you found it?
yea the stick will be no good to me either!! and I got the chocolate bronzer 2-3 times over so I wont need that either!

montREALady

Got it... The girl at the cash freaked out when she saw it and said she was buying it.
I haven't opened it yet and didn't have the time to swatch the colors on myself first (fam was with me ) Because bronzy stuff can be tricky on my complexion...like not showing up... Oh and I got mine at the Brooklyn Sephora (NYC).
Did some swatches:
Inside, night with flash T-B: - Becca Opal pressed (one of the things I wanted) - Tarte Park Ave Princess The Sculptor - Bite High Pigment Pencil in Madeira (omg it's gorg). FULL SIZE - Nars Supervixen Lip Gloss (swatch looks stupid but it's a nice color). FULL SIZE Edit to add more swatches:
T-B - Too Faced Chocolate Soleil med/dark Matte Bronzer (that you can't see :lol: ). TF couldn't make a plastic case like Becca?? It opens and looks like matches, lol. Why didn't anyone prepare me for the heavenly chocolate scent?? I really didn't follow that this collection was scented despite the name. - Urban Decay Half Baked eye shadow (gold color you actually see on me) - Urban Decay Twice Baked eye shadow - Sephora 12hr Contour Pencil in Chocolate (very nice and smooth gliding on Didn't open the polish, I'm the least excited about that. But it's a nice color, not frost. I will use it for sure

omohegbe

- Nars Supervixen Lip Gloss (swatch looks stupid but it's a nice color). FULL SIZE
eyelove.gif
thanks for the swatches, now im fully convinced i need this. But what do y'all think the Tarte sculptor could be used for since its obviously too light for us #teamchocolate to contour with?

Prettypackages

Hey,how's everyone doing? I haven't been on in a while as Im going thru a very difficult divorce, im honestly still in the shock stage. Thought I'll drop by and say hi and see whats new for a bit.
So sorry love (HUGS)

I'm getting this,especially since I missed out on the BB gift box set.. JERKS!
Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Me neither, especially during the week. On the weekends if I have to go, it's not too far. It was the first one I called since I was home today. Maybe try closer ones to you.

Thanks ladies! Yes it's silver, I was too lazy to retake without it
greengrin.gif
Of course when the cashier whipped out the card and was running through the benefits it was the one time hubby has ever been in Sephora with me and he's like, "Whoa, what's happening?" He just wanted to pay and bounce! Totally ruined my moment because I had to downplay it, lmao!
too funny.

montREALady

:eyelove:  thanks for the swatches, now im fully convinced i need this. But what do y'all think the Tarte sculptor could be used for since its obviously too light for us #teamchocolate to contour with?
Trying to think. It's super creamy and blends out well so I have no idea. Not sure if it's safe to use on lips. Maybe a cream shadow, but the staying power may not be good. Brow highlight? I'll have to mess around with it.

KiKi Kontour

thanx for the swatches Montreal. I definitely have no need for the tarte sculptor!! that's almost as bad as nars ALWAYS using laguna or mac using CARBON in eveeeeery freakin thing!!

shontay07108

I was just thinking about a new pair of chuck's and look, Converse made the cut. No other spot I frequent made it, though. Figures.

montREALady

Omg seriously Ebates, FTD Flowers is 16%?? Oh let me get right on ordering flowers for no damned reason. Heck Mother's Day just passed. Wtf? Couldn't be Sephora or something?

shontay07108

Omg seriously Ebates, FTD Flowers is 16%?? Oh let me get right on ordering flowers for no damned reason. Heck Mother's Day just passed. Wtf? Couldn't be Sephora or something?
I couldn't get an asos, American Eagle, Nine West, Betsey Johnson? Damn. I could get some of her pieces off amazon but I like buying directly from her site.
You sure you don't need something from FTD Flowers? Like...oh yeah, they only sell flowers :rolleyes:
:lol: well now that you've mentioned it I could gift myself some flowers. There sure as hell ain't nobody else doing it for me.