All Things Sephora

Shars

It's not on the ebates website... The "S":
http://www.ebates.com/birthday.htm?icid=birthday&navigation_id=22769#stores_s

Oooh, Toms and Zenni. Yay! I live in Toms in the summer.
It's not there because it's probably not 16% today. Sephora, Nordstrom and Neimans always seem to fluctuate during Ebates double and triple cash back events. Like it'd be 16% in the morning and back down to 4% later in the day. It's so weird. Fingers crossed it pops up sometime this week. I've got a crap ton of stuff in my cart... 16% cash back would push me over the edge.
girlhaha.gif

montREALady

It's not there because it's probably not 16% today. Sephora, Nordstrom and Neimans always seem to fluctuate during Ebates double and triple cash back events. Like it'd be 16% in the morning and back down to 4% later in the day. It's so weird. Fingers crossed it pops up sometime this week. I've got a crap ton of stuff in my cart... 16% cash back would push me over the edge.
girlhaha.gif
Oh, I thought that list was who was participating period throughout the week. Wth, that's a whole lot of monitoring to get the 16%!

montREALady

Wearing the Bite pencil today. First with the NYX Earth Tone lip liner then without a liner. They describe it as a nude pink.

Natural light at the window this a.m with the liner

Bright indoor lighting

I'm also wearing the Opal pressed and the Sephora liner from the set.

Medgal07

Lmaoooo. I don't like getting flowers, I find them useless. Not as my main gift. It better be a supplement or something! Ha! I love Betsey! Just bought an umbrella at Nordstrom Rack not too long ago. And a big gold cheetah print tote a few months ago. I like funky! One of my fav sunglasses are some purple Betsey's.
lol.gif
That's why I buy my own and everyone knows they need to get me something else
greengrin.gif
I find them to be beautiful and they give life to a room.

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
You didn't want to get your "crap ton of stuff " during Triple Points Days? Well, you can always designate it as your Personal Triple Points day when you decide to pull
the trigger. That would be awesome w/the 16% cash back too!!!
16 % cash back from Nordies would make me get that Tom Ford Jasmine Rouge that I'm lusting after!!!
lmao.gif

boschicka

I got the 20% off coupon for Saks too and with 16% Ebates, had to do it! Beauty.com starts their 20% off F&F tomorrow. Too many discounts. Too weak to fight. Must order.

montREALady

lol.gif
That's why I buy my own and everyone knows they need to get me something else
greengrin.gif
I find them to be beautiful and they give life to a room.
Hahaha. I agree, but if it's going to take up your money that you can put towards something else, don't bother. I know, I'm bad, but I'm not a green thumb and don't care about that stuff. Plus I have hay fever
lol.gif
They look nice, I agree, but sending me flowers in a box then I have to put the water, etc., no. No please. LOL.

Medgal07

Hahaha. I agree, but if it's going to take up your money that you can put towards something else, don't bother. I know, I'm bad, but I'm not a green thumb and don't care about that stuff. Plus I have hay fever
lol.gif
They look nice, I agree, but sending me flowers in a box then I have to put the water, etc., no. No please. LOL.
Bah humbug
lmao.gif
No excuse----I have hay fever too---I medicate & enjoy my flowers----not all of them stir my allergies. Plenty of florists ship flowers in vases
icon_eek.gif
Still not
convinced? I'm ribbing you. Plenty of people feel that way about flowers.
bouquet.gif
bouquet.gif
bouquet.gif
bouquet.gif
These won't make you sneeze!!!!

Shars

You didn't want to get your "crap ton of stuff " during Triple Points Days? Well, you can always designate it as your Personal Triple Points day when you decide to pull
the trigger. That would be awesome w/the 16% cash back too!!!
16 % cash back from Nordies would make me get that Tom Ford Jasmine Rouge that I'm lusting after!!!
lmao.gif
My "crap ton of stuff" is in the Sephora cart lol. I don't have a Nordies card. I do have a Dior blush and one or two other items in my cart there though that I would get at 16% off!

Medgal07

Oooh I like your look today. The deep purple in your crease is lovely!!
My "crap ton of stuff" is in the Sephora cart lol. I don't have a Nordies card. I do have a Dior blush and one or two other items in my cart there though that I would get at 16% off!
lol.gif
My bad darling---I thought you mentioned Nordies. Sephora's a good deal too---you'll still get points
th_DANCE.gif

Shars

lol.gif
My bad darling---I thought you mentioned Nordies. Sephora's a good deal too---you'll still get points
th_DANCE.gif
No worries hehe. I did mention Nordies when we were talking about how the Ebates % for them and Sephora seem to fluctuate during these "points parties"! For sure re the Sephora points and even better... my 10% VIB renewal is still active!!
th_DANCE.gif

DILLIGAF

Apparently MUFE is going to add new colors to their HD foundation line. Maybe now I can get a better match. They are going to have Y(yellow) and R(red) designations. I can't wait to see them. I loved the way that the HD foundation felt on my face. Unfortunately the color was a close match but I still had to work with it. 175 was too red and 177 was too dark for me. It's supposed to be launching in June. I really hope Sephora gets it shortly after.

msvluvsmac

No worries hehe. I did mention Nordies when we were talking about how the Ebates % for them and Sephora seem to fluctuate during these "points parties"! For sure re the Sephora points and even better... my 10% VIB renewal is still active!! :happydance:
Is that the 10% off coupon they send via email so you can make VIB? Just FYI, I got mine the other week and used it online then I went to the store today and used the in store coupon. :rasta: