All Things Sephora

cjay

I know re the train. Drives me crazy! Tbh I've never seen anyone whip out concealer. Usually only liner, mascara, blush...eyelash curler. The most I do is reapply/check lipstick on the train.
This woman I see on the train about 3 days a week does it all... concealer, foundation
throwup.gif
, blush... She does eyeshadow and I'm just like OMG if that foundation spills... your hands are gross.... Don't get me started on the people I see clipping their nails and plucking their brows...!

Twinkle_Twinkle

This woman I see on the train about 3 days a week does it all... concealer, foundation
throwup.gif
, blush... She does eyeshadow and I'm just like OMG if that foundation spills... your hands are gross.... Don't get me started on the people I see clipping their nails and plucking their brows...!
Are you in NY? Does she use only Bobbi Brown products? It would be hilarious if are talking about the same woman, lol.

stormborn

Eyelash curlers on the train :shock: Not to mention how nasty the NY stations are. Ick.
  [COLOR=0000FF] That's funny!! :haha:  How did her brows look?[/COLOR]
They actually look really good! She's in the process of growing them out after overplucking them for years so I think she's still not happy with them but I can see the shape her stylist is plotting out and it looks fab. I want to fill them in for her so she can see what I see. She's the type to go full Sharpie without realizing it lol.

Medgal07

They actually look really good! She's in the process of growing them out after overplucking them for years so I think she's still not happy with them but I can see the shape her stylist is plotting out and it looks fab. I want to fill them in for her so she can see what I see. She's the type to go full Sharpie without realizing it lol.
Oh that's good!
girlhaha.gif
" go full Sharpie'...........

montREALady

My issue with people applying their makeup on the train is that I can't help but watch stare.  I obviously love makeup so I love to watch their techniques and how they look in the end.  So really, I'm the victim.  I'm forced to be a creepy weirdo, lol!
I stare too because I want to see if she'll poke her eye out with her liner but they're usually very experienced :haha:

tararachel

Nordstroms Mascara Madness starts tomorrow....I need mascara like a hole in my head. But how can I pass up buy two get one "FREE".
cutey.gif

TwiggyPop

Nordstroms Mascara Madness starts tomorrow....I need mascara like a hole in my head.  But how can I pass up buy two get one "FREE". :pp:  
I'm ignoring that!! I have a full size Better than Sex and deluxe samples of Are they Real and DiorShow. If I go back to Nordies I'll spend another car payment and I just can't do that right now.

elegant-one

My issue with people applying their makeup on the train is that I can't help but watch stare. I obviously love makeup so I love to watch their techniques and how they look in the end. So really, I'm the victim. I'm forced to be a creepy weirdo, lol!

lol.gif
Same. I don't care about people applying their makeup on the train or bus. Maybe they woke up late or it's just easier for them somehow. The problem is anytime someone in front of me on the bus applies their makeup in the mirror, I look and I hope they can't catch me looking in that mirror!
lol.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

I stare too because I want to see if she'll poke her eye out with her liner but they're usually very experienced
girlhaha.gif
OMG I laughed so loud reading these
rofl.gif
pretty.gif
lmao.gif

cjay

Are you in NY? Does she use only Bobbi Brown products? It would be hilarious if are talking about the same woman, lol.
It could be Bobbi Brown products I know her foundation bottle is... I see her on the A train... I am just grossed out at the fact that your on the dirty train and putting foundation in your hand!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

It could be Bobbi Brown products I know her foundation bottle is... I see her on the A train... I am just grossed out at the fact that your on the dirty train and putting foundation in your hand!!!
That's how I feel about the concealer. Patting it all around your eye! And your lady is on the A train no less…

The lady I saw was either on the 7 or the N/R. I can never remember which leg of my commute I saw her on but I saw her multiple times always with her bag of Bobbi Brown.

kaitlynxo

239852d7_image.jpeg
Idk if this has been mentioned here or not but the limited edition blush that came out in the blush trio you can now purchase it on its own

DeeDee2013

My issue with people applying their makeup on the train is that I can't help but watch stare. I obviously love makeup so I love to watch their techniques and how they look in the end. So really, I'm the victim. I'm forced to be a creepy weirdo, lol!
Hilarious!