All Things Sephora

shontay07108

Those MUFE glosses are so pretty and I was trying to deal with the stickiness, but it's too much. It's even thicker than lipglass.

laurennnxox

i got the MUFE plexi gloss in Beetle with the mindset of wearing it over top of mac matte royal and kvd poe but that shyt tacky n thicker than a midget stripper!!
lmao.gif
I may or may not have just peed the bed a little. LMFAO!!! Girl you are HILARIOUS!

novocainedreams

Hey ladies, question, my code for hitting VIB expires next week since that will be a month. Do they actually adhere to this? Can I use it another time this year? Thanks!
Not sure if you got an answer, but it doesn't real expire, it's the same code for everyone, and it's valid all year long after you hit VIB. Mine supposedly was supposed to expire a month ago and it still works when I type it in.

DILLIGAF

#iloveit

And I know I am late to the UD Lounge party but d@mn that shadow is gorgeous! It's better than Blue Brown pigment. Why do I even still own these pigments… Besides Vanilla I haven't touched one in years.
I've been doing inventory while I'm packing and I came across my pigments.
blink.gif
At one point they were like Pokemon to me. Gotta catch them all!

stormborn

[COLOR=0000FF] Tonight I thought my dog was next to my foot-----it was my LV duffle bag.  I was talking to a duffle bag!!!  That's when hubs said I'm way past due for an eye exam!!![/COLOR]
Lol!!
I fell like you did. I had a $20 at Macy's and bought ABH eyeliner in Ocean ( cost to me $0) Then Kiko to use their coupon for $8. Bought a lippie for $9 (cost to me $1). Then I got a $1 coupon back for "spending" $5 
Sounds like an episode of Extreme Couponers. *narrarator voice* Total Savings: 100%
i got the MUFE plexi gloss in Beetle with the mindset of wearing it over top of mac matte royal and kvd poe but that shyt tacky n thicker than a midget stripper!!
OMG

Twinkle_Twinkle

I am so done with you! I laughed so hard I scared the cat out of his sleep. Now he's in a corner eyeballing be in a very unfriendly way!

I've been doing inventory while I'm packing and I came across my pigments.
blink.gif
At one point they were like Pokemon to me. Gotta catch them all!
Some of them really are gorgeous, I should just do a pigment challenge because there was a time where Heritage Rouge and I were best friends and I actually made a dent in it. Same with my original packaging Vanilla until that went mysteriously missing.. Now they are laid out all pretty in their own drawer, taking up space and collecting dust.

Shars

Some of them really are gorgeous, I should just do a pigment challenge because there was a time where Heritage Rouge and I were best friends and I actually made a dent in it. Same with my original packaging Vanilla until that went mysteriously missing.. Now they are laid out all pretty in their own drawer, taking up space and collecting dust.
I love Heritage Rouge. I always feel like pigments are too special for work (at least the ones I have) but whenever I'm going out I'm always in a rush and never forget to use them lol.

montREALady

Yeah so I need Hot Flush in Sephora's Blushes. I told myself I have NYX Cinnamon so one orange is enough but I'm wearing that today and they're definitely different.

There's a nice sheen that the photo didn't capture.

Shars

Yeah so I need Hot Flush in Sephora's Blushes. I told myself I have NYX Cinnamon so one orange is enough but I'm wearing that today and they're definitely different.

There's a nice sheen that the photo didn't capture.
Yes!!! That's the only blush I have seen that is truly a convincing dupe for NARS' Taj Mahal! It matches both colour and sheen. You need it but wait and use your 10% code. It's a perm item. There's also a hot pink and a coral I swatched that were so nice but I can't remember the names.

montREALady

Yes!!! That's the only blush I have seen that is truly a convincing dupe for NARS' Taj Mahal! It matches both colour and sheen. You need it but wait and use your 10% code. It's a perm item. There's also a hot pink and a coral I swatched that were so nice but I can't remember the names.
If I can hold on to my code I'd rather use it for the UD Smoky palette!