All Things Sephora

Alysse011

Thank you! I've read SO many blog posts, and watched just about every YT video showcasing these babies, and did not find one bad review! I'm so excited about this purchase!!! Have u come across the NEW matte bronzers he just released? I wonder if Sephora will be carrying them?
I haven't seen the new matte bronzers, but I'm very curious about them. I've always had good experiences with the line. Let me know if you run across them please!

Medgal07

Yes. I tried it for the first time last night --- first impression: amazing
love.gif
I need to try this one---they had me at "brightens skin & fast acting ingredients".

Shars

If I can hold on to my code I'd rather use it for the UD Smoky palette!
Is that palette going to be limited edition? If not, it may be worth it to wait for UD's F&F sale or even Sephora's Oct and November sales if you're not in a rush to get it. I know Oct and Nov seem ages away but that 20% off is better unless ebates is a good % lol.

stormborn

Has anyone tried Caudalie's Beauty Elixir and Grape Water? Is it worth getting both? I'm exchanging a perfume I got as a gift and I'm trying to find something to add on to what I'm already getting that's minimum $30CAD to match the exchange value. Any other suggestions?

cupcake28

[COLOR=0000FF] I have it sitting in my cart-----guess I'll just do it.  I like that it also exfoliates.  I'm addicted to exfoliating!!!![/COLOR]
If you can wait until the fall VIB sale, then you can probably get it in a gift set. I got the large hydrating, the original white, and the black for the price of one and 20% off. The hydrating mask is really good for a overnight treatment if you have dry/combo skin.

mel33t

Has anyone tried Caudalie's Beauty Elixir and Grape Water? Is it worth getting both? I'm exchanging a perfume I got as a gift and I'm trying to find something to add on to what I'm already getting that's minimum $30CAD to match the exchange value. Any other suggestions?
If you're looking to use it as a hydrating toner or a hydrating facial mist I'd skip. It's not a bad product, but I personally prefer the Fresh rose water toner. Unless you don't like the smell of roses, then I'd say go with the grape water. Hth!

DILLIGAF

If you're looking to use it as a hydrating toner or a hydrating facial mist I'd skip. It's not a bad product, but I personally prefer the Fresh rose water toner. Unless you don't like the smell of roses, then I'd say go with the grape water. Hth!
I'm one of the few people in the world that do not like the scent of roses. Ugh!

Anyone get the Buxom Eye Shadow palette yet? I'm curious.

mel33t

I'm one of the few people in the world that do not like the scent of roses. Ugh! Anyone get the Buxom Eye Shadow palette yet? I'm curious.
Actually a lot of people don't, which makes sense. I hate the smell of Jasmine :sigh: I'm trying the toner from Murad right now, the one that is from the Vitamin C line. I love citrus!!

DILLIGAF

Actually a lot of people don't, which makes sense. I hate the smell of Jasmine
sigh.gif
I'm trying the toner from Murad right now, the one that is from the Vitamin C line. I love citrus!!
To be honest I dislike most floral scents. Jasmine, Gardenia etc.
puke.gif

However I agree with you I love the scent of citrus! I think that's why I like most of the Ole Hendrickson products I've tried.

jenise

[COLOR=0000FF]That's it!  That did it---you little enabler!!!  [/COLOR]:kiss: [COLOR=0000FF]I just completed my order!![/COLOR]
Good!! Let me know your thoughts when you try it !! I'm soo impressed. I had this little dark spot from a blemish and it's already significantly lightened in only one use :shock:

Medgal07

If you can wait until the fall VIB sale, then you can probably get it in a gift set. I got the large hydrating, the original white, and the black for the price of one and 20% off. The hydrating mask is really good for a overnight treatment if you have dry/combo skin.
Me!!! Wait????
shrugs.gif
I'm a makeup & beauty addict----there's no waiting.
lmao.gif
I just ordered it. Thank you though---I'm sure there will be so much more for me to order
when the VIBR sale comes along.

Have you tried Thirsty Cleanse & Thirsty Mudd---OMG!!! I think something else that I was using dried my skin beyond what it usually is---I mean I have normal skin
w/some occasional T-zone oiliness. At any rate, I've been using both and my skin is BETTER than what it usually is. I love this stuff and will probably use the TM more
often during the winter months. Great stuff!!!!