All Things Sephora

hitchcockblonde

3763c30d_image.jpeg
81739cca_image.jpeg
Looks like bubblegum pink this month, another skip for me.

KiKi Kontour

im wondering if BITE will have all 12 LE shades in a package deal at the end of the year or something!! im sure they'll end up making some perm!

josephine90

Hey everyone! I'm back! I'm cutting down on a lot of stuff after everything that happened but I miss you guys and our little community :) Kinda out of the loop but I know I want the becca champagne pop highlighter!

KiKi Kontour

Did you see that Anastasia has a new palette coming out on the 15th? The Couture palette. Just when I was considering the Artist palette.
i still havent even dipped in or touched the last palette she came out with!! it's a really good price at $30 but it's not a must have for me esp wit nordies anniversary sale rolling in!! my cart is at $200 alone and i havent even added the YSL trio or these steve madden boots on my list lol

boschicka

So I keep hearing July is going to be a crazy month for makeup releases. Other than the Becca Champagne Pop, what other amazing items will be released this July?

KiKi Kontour

So I keep hearing July is going to be a crazy month for makeup releases. Other than the Becca Champagne Pop, what other amazing items will be released this July?
right!! i feel like everything is coming out at the same dmn time between July n August for fall collections n etc!! KVD new liquid shades n her shadows come i think in aug...mac has glosses or something and anybody else on the liquid lippie train right now...i cant keep up!!
thud.gif