All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Hey everyone! I'm back! I'm cutting down on a lot of stuff after everything that happened but I miss you guys and our little community
smiles.gif
Kinda out of the loop but I know I want the becca champagne pop highlighter!
wavey.gif
Hey Josie!!!! So good to see you. I hope things are settling down for you.
th_hug.gif

Shars

Hey everyone! I'm back! I'm cutting down on a lot of stuff after everything that happened but I miss you guys and our little community
smiles.gif
Kinda out of the loop but I know I want the becca champagne pop highlighter!
th_hug.gif
Hey doll! Hope you're hanging in there and that you're having better days. Happy to see you on here. We are all stalking that Becca Champagne Pop!!!
type.gif

crystalzi

Ugh all these new releases are killing me. I had to try the new sephora white liner and their gray contour blush! Hope the white liner comes before the 4th!

shontay07108

Bite Beauty posted a new pic of the pink lipstick for July. It's so beautiful. It's been a long time since I bought a straight up bubblegum pink and I'm ready for it now.

jenise

Ugh all these new releases are killing me. I had to try the new sephora white liner and their gray contour blush! Hope the white liner comes before the 4th!
Me too! Just added a bunch of the new sephora items to my loves. I wanna purchase now but trying to be good since Mac and champagne pop are this week lol

Shars

Thanks ladies! Thank God I'm off on the 2nd so I will definitely be stalking.
sigh.gif
I somehow feel it's going to launch early so I've signed up for the "in-stock" notification email and I'm going to be checking intermittently today and tomorrow.

msvluvsmac

I somehow feel it's going to launch early so I've signed up for the "in-stock" notification email and I'm going to be checking intermittently today and tomorrow.
I just bought Opal the other week so I'm contemplating if I'll really NEED it or not.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I signed up for the "in stock" notification email as well a few days ago since Sephora's launching times can be upredictable (at least with the Kat Von D LE Tattoo Liner that launched at a random time today). I'm not too familiar with Jaclyn Hill because I don't really watch her on youtube but I buy every pressed and liquid shimmering skin perfector released by Becca so this was an automatic buy in my mind.

v0ltagekid

I usually don't buy much Sephora brand, but I saw the new concealers are out and a yellow setting powder!
Had to order both! I cannot wait to try them!

shontay07108

I usually don't buy much Sephora brand, but I saw the new concealers are out and a yellow setting powder! Had to order both! I cannot wait to try them!
I don't bother with Sephora brand either outside of the brushes but I am interested in the concealers and powder. I need help with these bags!