Allow Me To Introduce. . . Aleena Marie Nevaeh

sTaRRYeYeD

So the last time I wrote to you all was the 25 of March at about 1:3O in the morning! I ended up going into labor at 5:OO a.m!!! I didnt get to the hospital untill about 11:OO am. And when I got here I was dilated to 4!!! Everything was smooth sailing. I got my epidural, my cervix was opening and by 8:OO I was dilated to 1O!!! Thats when it turned around I started pushing and with every contraction she would come down. . . but after the contraction she would just go right back up. Her head ended up turning face up and off to the side. My doctor said I could still push so I did. My temperature started getting really high at one point it was 1O3.6. But the baby was fone so I still wanted to push. I pushed for 4 1/2 hours and she dropped none. I was physically drained. And even at that point I begged my fiance and doctor to let me push for another 3O minutes. So they let me. About 5 minutes into that 3O the babys heart rate started dropping with each contrction. We were both so stressed. I just couldnt do it anymore. So I had an emergency C-Section. But by Monday March 26th of 2OO7 at 12:38 A.M my Aleena Marie Nevaeh was finally here and very healthy! 8 lbs 3 oz and 19 inches! Still Im drained, but we are still in the hospital and will remain here untill Thursday. But I just had to let everyone know because you all have been such a great support system to me through out this long ride!!!

And finally. . .

Aleena.jpg

AleenaOneHandUp.jpg

Thats HER! Aleena Marie!!!!

aquarius11

Congratulations sweetie! You've got yourself a beautiful little girl there! So glad to hear she's healthy, too!

*Luna*

Thanks for sharing your experience. You must be exhausted after all of that! I'm sure she is totally worth every moment. Wonderful job mama!

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
She is just gorgeous!!! Congrats mama, well done!

Thank you so much! It was so hard to agree to that C-Section. But I now realize you will do ANYTHING in this world for your baby!

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Congratulations! Glad you and the baby are healthy. Look at all that hair.

Ha Ha Ha!!! Every single nurse was so suprised by her hair!!! And So was I!!! My whole pregnancy thats all I wanted to know. Is how much hair she had. Because both her daddy and I were born with alot of hair. But I was so scared she was gonna be bald!!!

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
Thanks for sharing your experience. You must be exhausted after all of that! I'm sure she is totally worth every moment. Wonderful job mama!

Yeah, Im way exhausted. I feel like i got hit by a train!!! Lol!!! But holy moly shes worth it!!! And Id do it all over again if someone asked me to!!! I cant even imagine my life without her now!!!

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Pics now working, bunch of us still wanna see =D

Congrats!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

SORRY!!! i FiXED THEM AND ADDED 1!!!=] iM ON LiKE CLOUD 9 GUYS!!! SHES WONDERFUL!!!