giz2000

Congratulations...she's gorgeous!

clap.gif

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
OMG you were not kidding, hella hair!
clap.gif

LMAO!!! I know!!! I love it so much!!! I rub her little head when we are going to sleep. And it makes me so damn proud for her to have a head full of hair!!! Lmao, I feel like its such a accomplishment!!! Lmao!!!

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTaRRYeYeD
LMAO!!! I know!!! I love it so much!!! I rub her little head when we are going to sleep. And it makes me so damn proud for her to have a head full of hair!!! Lmao, I feel like its such a accomplishment!!! Lmao!!!

lol...

I came out with a lot of hair, and then it fell out ;p LOL Hows that for silly. My Mom tells me about how she was giving me a bath, and my hair started falling out LOL. Apparently she was freaking out LOL...

It all grew back though hehe.

sTaRRYeYeD

Ha Ha Ha!!! Thats soo cute!!! Well me and her daddy were both born with a head full of hair. And well my hair didnt go anywhere, her dad is bald though (BY CHOICE) Lmao!

glamdoll

Hey the first time I had heard her
middle name Navaeh was on her..
but I just realized that my friend
middle named that on her 2yr daughter!!

I was like ..."whaaaaaa?"

shes too cute
my son had a head full of hair too!

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
Just beautiful - I'm partial to brunettes myself :p Congratulations! <3

Ha Ha Ha!!! Thank you very much!!! Yeah shes my liddle brown eyed brunette!!! I love her to life!!!

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
yay! she's finally here! congrats girl
greengrin.gif

I know right!!! And to think she is going to be a month old tomorrow!!! I waited all this time and now time is flying by soooo damn fast!!!