ANGEL by Thierry Mugler ..comments?

Tobimaru

i love this smell but my boyfriend really hates it so I only wear it when i am going out with friends...

Hilde

Out of all the perfumes I've smelled, it's the one I hate the most. Hate it on me, hate it on the testing paper thingy, and I hate it on others. When I heard the description of it, I imagined something like aqualina pink sugar, but no it just smells horrid. I love and own several sweet smelling perfumes, but angel is not for me(or others in my vicinity
lol.gif
)

Miss QQ

This perfume is famous and expensive. Sadly, when I sniffed it, it gave me a headache and made me nausous. It didn't work for me. Perfumes don't normally give me such big reactions like Angel.

Magpie

I am undecided on Angel (I think maybe I'm the only one, it does seem to be a love/hate type of fragrance), I like a lot of the notes and with careful application I think it can smell great, unfortunately too many people load it on and smell WAY too strong for my liking.

I have a bottle of Angel Sunessence which is a summer flanker to Angel and I love it, it has all the notes of Angel but is much lighter and easier to wear.

Redaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilde
Out of all the perfumes I've smelled, it's the one I hate the most. Hate it on me, hate it on the testing paper thingy, and I hate it on others. When I heard the description of it, I imagined something like aqualina pink sugar, but no it just smells horrid. I love and own several sweet smelling perfumes, but angel is not for me(or others in my vicinity
lol.gif
)

I agree. It's the only perfume that I detest. It actually makes me sick and I hate it when someone walks past me wearing it and leaves this horrible, sickly fug around after they've left. Maybe I've only smelt it on people who've doused themselves in the stuff and not applied sparingly like you lovely ladies have suggested but I've only ever smelt it as this thick, heavy, obnoxious cloud.

roLLerGrrL

I agree that there's some serious Angel abuse happening out there. Ladies, if you're doing a full spray you're abusing this fragrance! STOP RIGHT NOW!