Any New MSFs coming out in 2007?

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
MAN 200000005 HAD THE MOST REPROMOTES AND NEW MSFS COME OUT!!!!!!! i wish i had known!!!!

You and me both!!!

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootergirlnc
Do you think they'll repromote Gold Deposit this year since it's already been out twice?

shimpagne has been repromoted twice and is coming out again, so there is always a chance i guess
smiles.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzamy
yeah they need a decent pink - porcelain pink (whilst i reach for it the most) doesnt really show up on me and comes out more as in iridescent glow whereas petticoat is a mauvey raspberry on me (im NC30-35). i'd love to see a dollymix or pink swoon coloured MSF with a stereo rose/so ceylon type of finish (smooth, finely milled shimmer, nice sheen)

yeah PP doesn't show up on me either and I'm nw15! It does, however, show up when used wet.
greengrin.gif

electrostars

I can't believe shimpagne is coming out again. Ah well, I sold mine and I wish I hadn't..now I can buy it again.
greengrin.gif

Bernadette

I really think they should just make all of the MSF's permanent. They would sell all day and all night, look how crazy everyone is for them. They would make so much money! I just don't see any god reason not to.

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I really think they should just make all of the MSF's permanent. They would sell all day and all night, look how crazy everyone is for them. They would make so much money! I just don't see any god reason not to.

My MA told me it takes a day to bake them and prepare them thats why they have them in such limited numbers. They put in a lot of money to make hence the price and the limited availability

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Hmmmm. So now I wait for July. *Taps fingers on desk* Sigh....

HAHA thats what I was thinking...OHHHHHHHHHHH July...

MAC_Whore

Quote:
My MA told me it takes a day to bake and them and prepare them thats why they have it in such limited numbers. They put in a lot of money to make hence the price and the limited availability

I've heard that too, but IMO I don't think that whole thing makes sense. MAC is a business. They make profit. They will sell that msf for as much as they need to for profitability. What they charge us now is what they would charge us if they produced it in mass quantities on a regular basis. If it takes a day to bake now, it will take a day to bake if produced in mass quantities. IMO, I think they are just keeping them somewhat exclusive at this point. Like a hot nightclub.
winks.gif

But yeah, they do tell MAs that in training, so that is what we hear.
smiles.gif

electrostars

Quote:
HAHA thats what I was thinking...OHHHHHHHHHHH July...

My birthday is in july..so if any MSFs are coming out..you're all welcome to buy me one for my birthday.
winks.gif
LOL.
A Muse came out on my birthday this last year..

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette

while they are wonderful products and have that "it takes forever to make" stigma, i think if they were permanent they would definitely lose some of their charm and would not sell as much as they would if they were LE and only came out once in a while.

Oooh I can't wait for new MSF's I only really got into MAC recently so only a collector for the danse ones, although I am being silly and trying to get all the old ones however I can! Yes ebay claims lots of my money on a regular basis! Don't think I will be able to get pleasureflush or new vegas for less than silly money tho so I would love some nice new ones!!

discokie

*sigh* they should release So Ceylon, Pleasureflush and New Vegas (i just to see what the hype is all about lol)

geeko

i don't think they will ever make the colored msfs permanent for mainly a reason - it would decrease the value and hype of all these msfs...

kalice

MAC creative directors should at least read this post and repromote some of the rarer ones, like pleasureflush and stereo rose and metal rock. At least this way, MAC will be able to pocket the profit instead of insane prices that people are paying on eBay. And it'll be cheaper for us too and less worrisome that it'll be fake or non-existent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupnewbie
i don't think they will ever make the colored msfs permanent for mainly a reason - it would decrease the value and hype of all these msfs...