Any New MSFs coming out in 2007?

AudreyNicole

It is frustrating because it seems that the repromoted ones are always the same (Porcelain Pink and Shimpagne). I have them both, and love them, but I am itching for the day that they re-release Petticoat! I am SO kicking myself because when I first got into MAC, it was with the release of Icon III, and I could have easily gotten Petticoat as it had just come out a few weeks before. I really didn't know what I was missing...

MACgirl

i wouldnt want them to be permanant becuase like said before it would decrease the hype. Instead of the OMG NEW MSF'S it would be MSF'S AGIAN??. I agree though they should repromote the rarer ones like pleasureflush, gold deposit, stereo rose.

saniyairshad

i agree with you...it would decrease the hype...but it's unfair that they repromoote the not-so-hot ones iver and over over again...as opposed to petticoat, stereo rose, pleasureflush, new vegas etc... that is what i dont get is, what do they base their decisions on to repromote MSFs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
i wouldnt want them to be permanant becuase like said before it would decrease the hype. Instead of the OMG NEW MSF'S it would be MSF'S AGIAN??. I agree though they should repromote the rarer ones like pleasureflush, gold deposit, stereo rose.

darkh3av3n

Oh man.. I am praying to death that they re-release New Vegas!!! I have been searching high and low for that one
ssad.gif
with no luck either!

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkh3av3n
Oh man.. I am praying to death that they re-release New Vegas!!! I have been searching high and low for that one
ssad.gif
with no luck either!

I had it, and I swapped it right after I received it. I really don't know what all the hype is about it. It just looked like a gold glitter mess on my face. I've had all the MSF's, minus pleasureflush, and the only one I'd run out and buy a backup of is stereo rose.

Rowan

I'd love it if MAC would re-release Stereo Rose too. I've seen a lot of posts on various beauty boards hoping they will. Hopefully, MAC will think there is enough demand for it to see about doing that.

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
I'd love it if MAC would re-release Stereo Rose too. I've seen a lot of posts on various beauty boards hoping they will. Hopefully, MAC will think there is enough demand for it to see about doing that.

I agree I agree I agree I agree I agree I agree I agree I agree I agree I agree

LadyLaundale

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootergirlnc
I really don't know what all the hype is about it. It just looked like a gold glitter mess on my face.

Just cause it didn't work for you, doesn't mean it wouldn't work for someone else. I love New Vegas. I don't get glitter. I get nothing but gorgeous gold shimmer. I can completely understand why this baby is rare..... if you have it, you keep it. Just IMHO.....

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLaundale
Just cause it didn't work for you, doesn't mean it wouldn't work for someone else. I love New Vegas. I don't get glitter. I get nothing but gorgeous gold shimmer. I can completely understand why this baby is rare..... if you have it, you keep it. Just IMHO.....

I understand that, but I was just stating what my opinion of it was. I never said it wouldn't work on others, just from the experience I had with it, I couldn't understand the hype.

peebs

I actually just found the porcelain pink at CCO for $17 tonite!!! The one I really want back is Metal Rock; I just can't justify spending the ebay prices.

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by peebs
I actually just found the porcelain pink at CCO for $17 tonite!!! The one I really want back is Metal Rock; I just can't justify spending the ebay prices.

What CCO did u go to hon?

charismaticlime

Is it just me, or do they keep jacking up the prices on MSFs? Now that Shimpagne is permanent, it costs 29.50CAD. I don't remember spending that much when I bought it during the A Muse collection.

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
Is it just me, or do they keep jacking up the prices on MSFs? Now that Shimpagne is permanent, it costs 29.50CAD. I don't remember spending that much when I bought it during the A Muse collection.

Yes, they do that here too, almost with every release they get more expensive but so does all MAC - in one year, blushes have gone from 18 Euros up to 20,50, if they continue rising their prices like this, I won't get as much stuff from them anymore...