Any news about the holiday palettes etc?

ilovexnerdsx

i asked my MA at mac, and she said they'd know in september. so hopefully then some info will be released maybe
winks.gif

mrstucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by annrose
You guys will LOVE the brush sets...and that's all I can say...
winks.gif

Will they just be the same as usual, different packaging, or are they finally going to release SE brushes with the same quality as the permanent ones? I'd love to see a holiday set with full size brushes, and NOT SE....but discounted 'cause it's a 'set', ya know?

baby_love

hopefully they will put some new bruhes in the sets besides they have put the same ones in the sets for a while now, and i already have them!!!!!!!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by annrose
You guys will LOVE the brush sets...and that's all I can say...
winks.gif

must u tease us so??!!!??!!!
poke.gif
cutey.gif
lol.gif

lah_knee

i dont think they will ever make a set of full size same quality brushes. because thats too expensive to make and then turn around and sell for a cheap price like 47 bucks.

all i know is this year its a little more classic
winks.gif

cloverette

an MA told me today he knew about all the upcoming collections till May07, but he didn't want to tell me anything, as it's a "surprise".
he did say that the holiday stuff is beautiful- but that doesn't really help any of you or me
ssad.gif

Incus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloverette
he did say that the holiday stuff is beautiful
ssad.gif

he sounds like a tease
ssad.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloverette
an MA told me today he knew about all the upcoming collections till May07, but he didn't want to tell me anything, as it's a "surprise".
he did say that the holiday stuff is beautiful- but that doesn't really help any of you or me
ssad.gif

I would pay him to tell me!!!

shadowprincess

i'm quite excited to see what the collection will bring.. my MA has been gushing about it and telling me how i should save all my money for the holiday collection... so it must be big.. i hope i wont get disappointed.

Janice

I posted some of the info I've heard on the forums in Specktra's beauty blog. You can navigate to it at any time by clicking the link in the navigation bar up top, click here to go there now.