Any news about the holiday palettes etc?

rchickos

This may have been posted in another thread already, if so I apologize! This was posted by marezx on MUA today:

My favorite MA at NYC Bendel gave me a sneak peek of the holiday palettes/minis today. What we have to look forward to:

4 eye palettes (warm, cool, smoky, sueded)
2 lip palettes (warm, cool)

These palettes have classic black outsides with patterns, but the insides look just like last year's, i.e. 6 square wells, 3 over 3. Sorry, too many color names to remember, but it seemed many of the eye palettes had new colors.

4 lip sets like last year's with 2 l/s and 1 l/g (pink, peach, red, tan)

Palettes (Formal Black collection) due out October 19.

3 brush sets (basic, face, eyes)

2 lip/lustreglass mini sets with 3 lipglasses & 2 lustreglasses (warm, cool)

1 lipgelee mini set (Jellicious (I think), Saplicious, Jellybabe, Who's That Lady)

2 pigment mini sets, 5 vials each (warm, cool)

1 shadestick mini set (included Shimmersand and, I think, Silver Bleu; not sure of others)

Minis available November... dangit, forgot the date, but likely around Thanksgiving. This is the Dress... something collection (where *is* my brain today?)

No other info about collections like Nocturnelle or... whatever the day-before-Thanksgiving collection is supposed to be. This was just info for pre-orders.

I need to start saving up for these palettes...

calliestar

Could anyone tell me what the prices of things were from last year so I have something to go by now that i'm budgeting to save up from this year? I'm really just interested in how much the eyeshadow pallettes, brush sets, mini pigment sets, and mini gloss sets costed.

Thanks to anyone who can help

lightnlovly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchickos
This may have been posted in another thread already, if so I apologize! This was posted by marezx on MUA today:

My favorite MA at NYC Bendel gave me a sneak peek of the holiday palettes/minis today. What we have to look forward to:

4 eye palettes (warm, cool, smoky, sueded)
2 lip palettes (warm, cool)

These palettes have classic black outsides with patterns, but the insides look just like last year's, i.e. 6 square wells, 3 over 3. Sorry, too many color names to remember, but it seemed many of the eye palettes had new colors.

4 lip sets like last year's with 2 l/s and 1 l/g (pink, peach, red, tan)

Palettes (Formal Black collection) due out October 19.

3 brush sets (basic, face, eyes)

2 lip/lustreglass mini sets with 3 lipglasses & 2 lustreglasses (warm, cool)

1 lipgelee mini set (Jellicious (I think), Saplicious, Jellybabe, Who's That Lady)

2 pigment mini sets, 5 vials each (warm, cool)

1 shadestick mini set (included Shimmersand and, I think, Silver Bleu; not sure of others)

Minis available November... dangit, forgot the date, but likely around Thanksgiving. This is the Dress... something collection (where *is* my brain today?)

No other info about collections like Nocturnelle or... whatever the day-before-Thanksgiving collection is supposed to be. This was just info for pre-orders.

I need to start saving up for these palettes...

My Bank account hates u...
cutey.gif

Glow

I might get the gelees and the shadesticks. I got the pigments last year but I don't like them...

absolut_blonde

TWO mini pigment sets?! Sounds like I may finally cave and buy one!

The eye palettes sound promising, too. I really hope MAC steps up their game a bit and releases an amazing Holiday collection... past few years have been rather disappointing. Their 2001-ish stuff was great!

Sophia84

WOW this year will have many mini seats!!!! And the palettes sound good! I can't wait for shade description also or some pics!

MacVirgin

Bling bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
must u tease us so??!!!??!!!
poke.gif
cutey.gif
lol.gif

My MA told me there is gonna be 'strass/bling' involved. I shure hope so love bling bling stuff !!!!!
clap.gif

earlyglory

Quote:
Originally Posted by calliestar
Could anyone tell me what the prices of things were from last year so I have something to go by now that i'm budgeting to save up from this year?

2nd - Can anyone help please? I need to know if I have to eat maccaroni & cheese everyday from now on
greengrin.gif

Thanks a lot!

MissMarley

wow! four eye palettes? I can't wait to hear what colors are in them..I hope I don't want them all! and I am truly dying to hear what's in the Classics collection and the Mac Couture collection

Shawna

There is a holiday link on the MAC website right now. It doesn't show much, but if you sign up, MAC will email you with info when it is available
smiles.gif

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsjc
Is it just me, or does $75 sound expensive for the lip palette?

OMG! I was just thinking the same thing!

I won't be getting anything from this collection if the prices are gonna be outrageous like that!

wwwauugghhh.