**anyone Here Ever Had A Lace Front Before**

Perple1

Gosh, I had never even HEARD of a lace front before (to be honest, my mind kinda went to the southern region ala "brazilian wax") The photos are just too much!

I understand that people in the entertainment industry need flexibility with their hairstyles and also want to protect their natural hair from constant heat styling, coloring, etc...but there has GOT to be a better way!
werd.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Re: **********anyone Here Ever Had A Lace Front Before**********

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I like to try wigs, but my hubby hates them. I put a wigglet in my hair to make a long pony tail. I thought I was smoking hot. So, I spun around and it flew off and hit him in the eye. He threw it on the ground and my dogs attacked it literally to death.:what:

My boyfriend doesn't like the idea of "fake hair" either, Actually he doesn't like fake "extension" parts in general. He despises acrylic fake nails, I had them once and One broke off and he was appalled!!! He said "THAT IS DISGUSTING!" He practically dry heaved.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

They use lace wigs a lot in the movie industry, since they are securely stuck to the head, they use them a lot for stunt doubles.

BinkysBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaaliyahfan03
if i got one i was just trying to get one like this..so many people cant see it that well

beyonce-picture-1.jpg

eww..and what is this

http://blogs.eastvalleytribune.com/r...e=TRLtyrac.jpg

But do you want to have to commit to wearing your hair in your face like that for 6-8 weeks (or however long you wear your hair up)?

BinkysBaby

I have been wearing my hair natural for the last four months or so. Before that, I was a total weave chick. I love weaves and still do. The idea of a lace front is not appealing to me. It always looks fake and you're super looking for the part/scalp. With the right sewn in weave, someone can look all day long and never be able to tell it's a weave.

My step sister got something similar. I think that it was called a lace cap, maybe. She was trying to wear it the length you would with a normal weave (6-8 weeks) but she had to take it out sooner. Why you ask? Well as her hair was growing underneath, the "lace" portion was pulling at her hair and her edges began to think immediately.

I say keep it simple. Sewn in weaves are simple to maintain, nice, and don't cost a fortune. Why change it up? And after seeing that pic that aziajs posted......Heck freaking no!!! I didn't know it was that bad.

mebabygirl86

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Here is the "infamous" Beyonce wig shot

beyonce-weird.jpg

so gross,lmaolmaolmao

daFilli

there are a lot of celebrities that invest in wigs, i know christina a. and gwen stefani wear them too - gwen said she loves them because she can give her hair a rest from the intense platinum blond... i like the one with a fringe, it looks relaxed and free. i think it would suit ur face too.
hey even john travolta does it.
travoltaslace1.jpg

AP070623011197.preview.jpg

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I like to try wigs, but my hubby hates them. I put a wigglet in my hair to make a long pony tail. I thought I was smoking hot. So, I spun around and it flew off and hit him in the eye. He threw it on the ground and my dogs attacked it literally to death.:what:

Oh MY!!!
lol.gif

LBaby

it really depends on what kind u get. i wear them all the time and i love them. mines look so natural. u have to get a human hair or human hair QUALITY. Also try to cut the lace 1 time across if u can (dont stop or ur lace is gonna look choppy). I do not recommend the lace tape or glue because it breaks ur edges off. HOPE I HELPED :)

Latest posts