Anyone tried TheBodyNeeds.com??

princesstella

I searched for old threads on this, but didn't come up with anything...

Has anyone tried ordering pigment samples from TheBodyNeeds.com?? Are they legit? I'm new to MAC (but not to makeup
smiles.gif
and I'd lovelovelove to try out pigments, but I know for a fact that I cannot make it through a jar...

If anyone has ANY information on that website (or even your preferred place to purchase pigment samples), please let me know!! Thanks in advance!!

aibell

Hi,

I've ordered from them and I think they are legit. I'm no expert, but I've bought a full size mauvement in the mac store because of the sample and the color and texture are the same.

Hope it helps!

nelkie

Hi,

I'm on a Dutch forum as well and a lot of girls have bought from this site. They all love it. So I think they are legit, but I haven't any experience myself.

iSHi

I've ordered from them twice and they're amazing! Their pigments are authentic and are priced very nicely. They also have fast shipping as well. Great place to get samples from!
smiles.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesstella
I searched for old threads on this, but didn't come up with anything...

Has anyone tried ordering pigment samples from TheBodyNeeds.com?? Are they legit? I'm new to MAC (but not to makeup
smiles.gif
and I'd lovelovelove to try out pigments, but I know for a fact that I cannot make it through a jar...

If anyone has ANY information on that website (or even your preferred place to purchase pigment samples), please let me know!! Thanks in advance!!

There are several Specktra members who sell pigment samples; some have over 140 to choose from and I have bought from them. I have heard of thebodyneeds.com but their shipping is outrageous in comparison to what you can get here.

As soon as you have 20 posts, why don’t you access the “For Sale/Swap” forum. Some of the members selling pigment samples are 1165Cheryl, Judymomocoa, Syrene78 and MisaMayah. Why don’t you pm them for a list of their colors?

HTH

chameleonmary

Oh I just found this site and I am so excited to make an order! Has anyone used the samples to press into pans? If so, is the 1/4 teaspoon enough to get at least half the pan full?

wolfsong

1/4 tsp isnt that much and depending on the pigment could be 'fluffed up', so you get less than with heavier pigments (which when pressed would result in a smaller amount). If you want a nice sized pressed pan i'd go for 1/2 personally.

ItaliNicki

Hi, I recently placed an order for 7 pigment samples and 1 of her lipglosses she sells. I'm extremely happy with my order and decision to chose her. I ordered 5 of the new Overrich pigments from her and 2 older ones. Nothing was fake and everything was packaged very neatly and clean. She even included a free gift. If you would feel safer ordering pigments there's lots of great sellers on here. The only girl I've bought pigments from is Nakobear and she was fabulous. So it's up to you, but I really liked Cheryl from the body needs website
smiles.gif

SkylarV217

There have been several specktra members that ended up with some fakes mixed in with the legit ... there are a couple previous threads on the topic

ItaliNicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
There have been several specktra members that ended up with some fakes mixed in with the legit ... there are a couple previous threads on the topic

Yeah, I read them. I thought I'd give it a chance. And so far I'm real happy
smiles.gif

Rouaa

I'm also happy. I have ordered a few time and I have an order with the Overrich pigments (for pressing) on it's way.
All my pigments have been lovely and legit.
The shipping is fast. I live in Sweden and it takes about a week to get the stuff.

Purity

My friend got some fake pigments from the body needs, blue and deep blue green. The other ones have been fine, though. Look out for buying more rare pigments that are hard to get ahold of, these are usually the ones that are fakes.

SkylarV217

I just think its not good to do business with people that have sold fakes b/4 whose to say they won't simply decided thats cheaper and better in the long run ? If they have no problem cheating people once, they'll do it again. There are too many credible samples sellers to buy from , than to risk being cheated.

MACATTAK

^^ Totally agree. While some are authentic, not all of them are. I got a bumpy, red, itchy rash from the ones that weren't. I wouldn't chance it. When something is so cheap, you really have to wonder why.