• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Atomic Makeup NYC

Dolly Snow

Rock 'n Roll inspired makeup for A.L.L! – Atomic Makeup NYC

Atomic Makeup NYC was kind enough to send Specktra some products to try out. Mainly, Liquid Lipsticks & 1 gimme glimmer metallic mousse!

Even though we were sent these, all thoughts are my very own.

Random swatches of some of their liquid lipsticks!
Screenshot_20180124-165804.png

The formula is incredibly silky & a mousse (at least in the new tubes). Super silky on the lips, leaves lips feeling soft & hydrated. These aren't your typical liquid lipsticks. These are all silky. I know I keep saying silky lol but they really are!

Dolly Snow

The formula is incredibly silky & a mousse (at least in the new tubes). Super silky on the lips, leaves lips feeling soft & hydrated. These aren't your typical liquid lipsticks. These are all silky. I know I keep saying silky lol but they really are! ?????????????????? They dry matte but a soft matte finish. You could blot for a more matte finish (if you'd like). This pic is with no blotting.
Just wanted to tell you all to get one of these liquid lipsticks & for $13 each with 8.5g of product YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!

Review of the above...because it didn't post it all!

Dolly Snow

20180124_163120.jpg
20180124_163057.jpg [MENTION=21219]Atomic[/MENTION]makeup Gimme Glimmer Multi-Use Metallic Mousse in the shade Double Fantasy!

Priced at $10 for 7g of product???????????? 100% vegan & cruelty free ❤❤

The formula is unique to anything in my collection. It's soft, creamy, cooling (almost wet feeling) but it dries smooth & blends out easy! You can just about pop these anywhere (lid, cheek..etc). This shade is unique too. Gunmetal with a bit of lavender ??????????????????

Thank you #atomicmakeupnyc for sending me this to try out!

Dolly Snow

Are you ready to travel back in time to Spring '88 with [MENTION=21219]Atomic[/MENTION]makeup ?! We are!!!! Meet the newest collection from Atomic Makeup, #GlimmerPop

A silky matte lipstick that has glimmer throughout to make your lips pop!

Not metallic, GLIMMER POP!

Available now on their website for $13 each or $58.50 for all 5 shades & you can use our affiliate code at checkout for $$$ off! SPECKTRA at checkout today & everyday

View attachment IMG_20180401_191342_948.jpg

toupeemoor

View attachment 63018
View attachment 63019 @Atomicmakeup Gimme Glimmer Multi-Use Metallic Mousse in the shade Double Fantasy!

Priced at $10 for 7g of product������������ 100% vegan & cruelty free ❤❤

The formula is unique to anything in my collection. It's soft, creamy, cooling (almost wet feeling) but it dries smooth & blends out easy! You can just about pop these anywhere (lid, cheek..etc). This shade is unique too. Gunmetal with a bit of lavender ������������������

Thank you #atomicmakeupnyc for sending me this to try out!
I like the lavender.

Dolly Snow

Newness from Atomic Makeup

Meet the Rockaway Peach Collection available now on their website.

All 6 Lip products 6 for $65 or $13 each
All 3 Gimme Glimmer for $25 or $10 each

This collection contains
4 Silky Matte Liquid Lipsticks
-Hitch (Plum)
-Peach, Please (Electric Orange)
-Pirate Love (Electric Pink Coral)
-Cyclone (Jade green)

1 Glimmer Pop Silky Matte Liquid Lipstick
-Radio Wave (Sky Blue)

1 Disco Gloss
-Beaches & Cream (Tangerine Orange Shimmer)

3 Gimme Glimmer
-Surf City (Green)
-Havana Affair (Gold sand)
-Sundae Girl (Pink)

20180618_145752.jpg
20180618_141743.jpg
20180618_150236.jpg
20180618_150254.jpg

Products have been sent complimentary from the brand. Thank you #AtomicMakeup

Dolly Snow

[MENTION=21219]Atomic[/MENTION]makeup Gimme Glimmer Liquid Eye Shadows are BACK in 3 New shades & 7 classic favorites.

Available Now & use code SPECKTRA for $$$ off!

$7 each
$15 for 3pc sets

These swatches have no primer underneath & all one dip in the tube. These were an absolute dream to apply. The formula is lightweight, creamy & dry to an ultra metallic finish.

??????Poppy- Electric Coral
??????Iris- Moody Teal
??????Daisy- Spring Gold
??????Havana Affair- Sandy Copper
??????Double Fantasy- Cool Silver
??????Strutter- Deep Velvet Burgundy

Atomic Makeup was kind enough to send us these for review. Thank you!

20190326_104600.jpg
IMG_20190326_111612_540.jpg

D

drkrishanarora

Amazing

@Atomic makeup Gimme Glimmer Liquid Eye Shadows are BACK in 3 New shades & 7 classic favorites.

Available Now & use code SPECKTRA for $$$ off!

$7 each
$15 for 3pc sets

These swatches have no primer underneath & all one dip in the tube. These were an absolute dream to apply. The formula is lightweight, creamy & dry to an ultra metallic finish.

������Poppy- Electric Coral
������Iris- Moody Teal
������Daisy- Spring Gold
������Havana Affair- Sandy Copper
������Double Fantasy- Cool Silver
������Strutter- Deep Velvet Burgundy

Atomic Makeup was kind enough to send us these for review. Thank you!

View attachment 65996
View attachment 65997
It looks amazing, I must say...By the way where can i get this.