Atomic Makeup NYC

Dolly Snow

Rock 'n Roll inspired makeup for A.L.L! – Atomic Makeup NYC

Atomic Makeup NYC was kind enough to send Specktra some products to try out. Mainly, Liquid Lipsticks & 1 gimme glimmer metallic mousse!

Even though we were sent these, all thoughts are my very own.

Random swatches of some of their liquid lipsticks!
Screenshot_20180124-165804.png

The formula is incredibly silky & a mousse (at least in the new tubes). Super silky on the lips, leaves lips feeling soft & hydrated. These aren't your typical liquid lipsticks. These are all silky. I know I keep saying silky lol but they really are!

Dolly Snow

The formula is incredibly silky & a mousse (at least in the new tubes). Super silky on the lips, leaves lips feeling soft & hydrated. These aren't your typical liquid lipsticks. These are all silky. I know I keep saying silky lol but they really are! ?????????????????? They dry matte but a soft matte finish. You could blot for a more matte finish (if you'd like). This pic is with no blotting.
Just wanted to tell you all to get one of these liquid lipsticks & for $13 each with 8.5g of product YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!

Review of the above...because it didn't post it all!

Dolly Snow

20180124_163120.jpg
20180124_163057.jpg [MENTION=21219]Atomic[/MENTION]makeup Gimme Glimmer Multi-Use Metallic Mousse in the shade Double Fantasy!

Priced at $10 for 7g of product???????????? 100% vegan & cruelty free ❤❤

The formula is unique to anything in my collection. It's soft, creamy, cooling (almost wet feeling) but it dries smooth & blends out easy! You can just about pop these anywhere (lid, cheek..etc). This shade is unique too. Gunmetal with a bit of lavender ??????????????????

Thank you #atomicmakeupnyc for sending me this to try out!

Dolly Snow

Are you ready to travel back in time to Spring '88 with [MENTION=21219]Atomic[/MENTION]makeup ?! We are!!!! Meet the newest collection from Atomic Makeup, #GlimmerPop

A silky matte lipstick that has glimmer throughout to make your lips pop!

Not metallic, GLIMMER POP!

Available now on their website for $13 each or $58.50 for all 5 shades & you can use our affiliate code at checkout for $$$ off! SPECKTRA at checkout today & everyday

View attachment IMG_20180401_191342_948.jpg

toupeemoor

View attachment 63018
View attachment 63019 @Atomicmakeup Gimme Glimmer Multi-Use Metallic Mousse in the shade Double Fantasy!

Priced at $10 for 7g of product������������ 100% vegan & cruelty free ❤❤

The formula is unique to anything in my collection. It's soft, creamy, cooling (almost wet feeling) but it dries smooth & blends out easy! You can just about pop these anywhere (lid, cheek..etc). This shade is unique too. Gunmetal with a bit of lavender ������������������

Thank you #atomicmakeupnyc for sending me this to try out!

I like the lavender.

Dolly Snow

Newness from Atomic Makeup

Meet the Rockaway Peach Collection available now on their website.

All 6 Lip products 6 for $65 or $13 each
All 3 Gimme Glimmer for $25 or $10 each

This collection contains
4 Silky Matte Liquid Lipsticks
-Hitch (Plum)
-Peach, Please (Electric Orange)
-Pirate Love (Electric Pink Coral)
-Cyclone (Jade green)

1 Glimmer Pop Silky Matte Liquid Lipstick
-Radio Wave (Sky Blue)

1 Disco Gloss
-Beaches & Cream (Tangerine Orange Shimmer)

3 Gimme Glimmer
-Surf City (Green)
-Havana Affair (Gold sand)
-Sundae Girl (Pink)

20180618_145752.jpg
20180618_141743.jpg
20180618_150236.jpg
20180618_150254.jpg

Products have been sent complimentary from the brand. Thank you #AtomicMakeup

Dolly Snow

[MENTION=21219]Atomic[/MENTION]makeup Gimme Glimmer Liquid Eye Shadows are BACK in 3 New shades & 7 classic favorites.

Available Now & use code SPECKTRA for $$$ off!

$7 each
$15 for 3pc sets

These swatches have no primer underneath & all one dip in the tube. These were an absolute dream to apply. The formula is lightweight, creamy & dry to an ultra metallic finish.

??????Poppy- Electric Coral
??????Iris- Moody Teal
??????Daisy- Spring Gold
??????Havana Affair- Sandy Copper
??????Double Fantasy- Cool Silver
??????Strutter- Deep Velvet Burgundy

Atomic Makeup was kind enough to send us these for review. Thank you!

20190326_104600.jpg
IMG_20190326_111612_540.jpg

D

drkrishanarora

Amazing

@Atomic makeup Gimme Glimmer Liquid Eye Shadows are BACK in 3 New shades & 7 classic favorites.

Available Now & use code SPECKTRA for $$$ off!

$7 each
$15 for 3pc sets

These swatches have no primer underneath & all one dip in the tube. These were an absolute dream to apply. The formula is lightweight, creamy & dry to an ultra metallic finish.

������Poppy- Electric Coral
������Iris- Moody Teal
������Daisy- Spring Gold
������Havana Affair- Sandy Copper
������Double Fantasy- Cool Silver
������Strutter- Deep Velvet Burgundy

Atomic Makeup was kind enough to send us these for review. Thank you!

View attachment 65996
View attachment 65997

It looks amazing, I must say...By the way where can i get this.

Latest posts