AU Colour Story Release Dates

rockin26

I wish they would launch on Thursdays instead of Mondays. At least then it's late night shopping and we can check it out after work.

darkorchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
I wish they would launch on Thursdays instead of Mondays. At least then it's late night shopping and we can check it out after work.

I'll say! Although I did take the day off work just to make sure I could go get my BBR stuff without any worries. My MAC store said I could call on the Monday though and they can put stuff aside till Thursdays...

Can't wait till SS!! I tallied up how much I need to save
ssad.gif
No idea how I'm going to do it but I must have it ALL!

Who's getting shadesticks? I can't decide because of the creasing issue :S

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I'm darker than you, NW45, but I really love:

- Gleeful Mineralized Blush- Basically my HG, every day blush for a nice glow. It's really really pretty.
- Full Fuchsia - really nice but its bright!! I like bright
smiles.gif

- Stark Naked Beauty Powder Blush
- Dollymix - one of the first blushes I bought. You don't really need it since MAC comes out with so many dupes of it every year but it's pretty and bubblegummy!
- NARS Crazed - Absolutely gorgeous!

ooo.. thanks spectrolite (aka blusher queen)

i just got dollymix and so far i'm LOVING it... just the perfect pink blush i've been looking for... i applied it with #187 though... don't want to pile it on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
These are the expected release dates for the upcoming collections:
Hello Kitty + Kitty Kouture: 16th MARCH (dates will not be separated like the US)
Well Defined: 30th MARCH
Sugarsweet: 13th APRIL
Grandduos: 4th MAY

uuu... 13th april for SS?? oh well... i'm not going to wait for them to get here cause i'll most likely to CP the stuff i want, which is not that many...

so far i only want : (from random upcoming collections)
- Club e/s (i know it's perm)
- Lollipop Loving l/s
- Vibrant Grape e/s
- one of the MSF / blush
- skinsheen (it just sounds great??)

i just saw fafinettex3 (aubrey)'s latest video and now i'm lemmingggggg shy girl l/s... and both mac pro and myer city ran out of it.... i also rang DJ and apparently they have it... so i'm going to B2M for it tomorrow....

spectrolite

Quote:

^^Nooooo! I say leave it at Monday. That is one of my days off and it's always nice and empty at the counters so I can shop in peace and have the full attention of the staff.
tong.gif

sambibabe

I use Dervish l/l a lot, but only because it is my lip colour..

Didn't I say SS will be my last 'big' collection? Grrr. Then I saw this - Style Warrior! Damn collection has my favorite leopard print
ssad.gif

Picture borrowed from Pursebuzz.com
stylewarrior005%20.png

sambibabe

^^ LOL.. I already have Vibrant Grape e/s.. I will be a good girl and just get a lipstick, a lipglass and 1-2 shadows

myystiqueen

Quote:
^^^ I like Subculture allot, it's great with nudies!

guess i'm going to get this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
I use Dervish l/l a lot, but only because it is my lip colour..

Didn't I say SS will be my last 'big' collection? Grrr. Then I saw this - Style Warrior! Damn collection has my favorite leopard print
ssad.gif

Picture borrowed from Pursebuzz.com
stylewarrior005%20.png

SAMBIIII!!!! i know you just can't resist another collection..

and yea. i'm only getting vibrant grape from SW..
not really a fan of leopard print...
tong.gif
hew:

Septemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
i'm new to this whole lipliner thingy...

can anyone suggest which mac lipliners are MUST-HAVES??

most of the time, i use nudes and neutrals... peachy-beige and light pink.. but never dark one..

i assumed subculture is great for nudish pink??

i'm thinking whirl - lure - oak??

I'm new to liners too, I'm thinking about Whirl to match my lips and Subculture for nudes but it's hard... I want a real MLBB! I don't have any lipliners. *blush*

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorchid
I am SURE we will get overcharged again because of the special leopard print *sobs*

Oh shit, yeah! Forgot about that!! Plus I won't get to depot the shadows..

with lipliners.. I prefer Cremestick liners than normal pencils.. c/l are softer and I am too lazy to sharpen pencils..

Paramnesia

OMG I LOVE ANIMAL PRINT. I'm so tempted to get lipglosses because i love the packaging (i'm most likely allergic to the product lol). Though if it had been tiger print I'd be all over those babies.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
OMG I LOVE ANIMAL PRINT. I'm so tempted to get lipglosses because i love the packaging (i'm most likely allergic to the product lol). Though if it had been tiger print I'd be all over those babies.

Yeah, you don't get to see a lot of tiger print around.. That would be special! I have everything in leopard print (okay, exaggerating a bit), even my dog, the real Sambibabe herself is wearing a leopard print jumper!
smiles.gif

spectrolite

^^I like the packaging for Style Warriors but I won't be buying heaps of products just to have it. I'll definately get a few lipsticks, a few glosses, a few shadows, and a blush. I'm still more excited for Honey Body!!! Bring that on already.

Oh and some of the new Dazzleglasses sound divine! I want to get:
* Moth To Flame - Sheer neutral beige with violet pearl
* Funtabulous - Purple with violet pearl
* Stop! Look! - Sheer violet mauve with teal and pink pearl.

I love violet obviously
tong.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite

I love violet obviously
tong.gif

I don't like violets, but I can't stop buying that shade!!

lara

Well Defined
Studio Sculpt Foundation AU$51
Studio Sculpt Concealer AU$36
Prep & Prime Skin AU$44
191 Square Brush AU$75
195 Concealer Brush AU$39

lara

Remind me to pull the prices off my MAC Pro artist newsletters more often - I received this one weeks before Dame Edna and left it unopened until this morning
lol.gif

I should be getting the next one in a week or two, it'll have prices for the next quarter in it.
smiles.gif